It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I Was Too Easy On Bill'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Just a short thread from me - apparently after an initial research video here exploring the Bill Gates family connection to (agendas of) the Rockefellers, the researcher now concedes 'I was too easy on Bill'.

Quite a important watch when you realise that Bill and Melinda are now the WHO's biggest 'contributors' (private or otherwise).

..contributions provided to the WHO by the Gates Foundation now exceeding those of every national government on earth apart from the United States

WHO : Gates Foundation Now Second Largest Funder After U.S. Government

• Also a good one here on Jeff Besos.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I guess Trump figured WHO had too much money already. Pulling the plug might not have been such a bad idea after all.

That or its Trump's war on Gates..

Either way.. Win Win
edit on 16-4-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What I find truly bizarre is how Gates somehow became the (apparently) undisputed vaccine czar.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I guess Trump figured WHO had too much money already. Pulling the plug might not have been such a bad idea after all.

That or its Trump's war on Gates..

Either way.. Win Win

Trump's war on the UN

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Bill Gates and George Soros are two of the most evil men in the world. They use their money to further anti-human and anti-freedom agendas. I don’t trust anything either of them says or does.
edit on 2020/4/16 by Metallicus because: Eta

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Nearly all of these "elites" are the same.

Evil intents under the guise of philanthropy.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Bill Gates and George Soros are two of the most evil men in the world. They use their money to further anti-human and anti-freedom agendas. I don’t trust anything either of them says or does.

Both men are held in very high regard by the easily- manipulated

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
He wants to save everyone but uses slave labor to make his stuff and wants the population reduced. I have no ability to comprehend what he's saying. Probably because I actually finished college.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Appreciate the replies - has anyone any opinions on the facts in the video?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There is no such thing as coincidence. The dots are easy enough to connect.

But alas, what are we to do?

I'm a young guy, and frankly, it's too much stress to even worry about any of this anymore.

The ball is rolling and is too large to get in front of at this point.

Knowing is half the battle I suppose, but these figures are titans compared to individuals like us.

What are we to do?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Make a difference; even in the smallest way can divert the “ball” from its intended course... too many people worry about “stopping” TPTB..... if we can simply divert the intended path, we end up in an entirely different endzone.
Even “chance” is better than giving up entirely.

By the way, Bill Gates is literally like Lex Luther..... minus anything cool.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I get ur frustration..but NO!...just really NO!!,... ive no comment on the video itself, but wtf!! since when did windows98 nerd billionare become a world player? hes had billions for years ? since when did he become the new obama/bin laden (depending on your chess viewpoint) ? shss gettin weird alright... i reskon we are in end-times.. or maybe not itll reset... one or the other! meh.

a reply to: karl 12

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hope everyone watches this video, imperative viewing if
one even wants to think about getting a Covid 19 vaccine.

We have to ask why are so many vaccine trials forced upon
the poorer third world countries?

We also have to ask why Bill Gates is so close to Anthony Fauci,
and The Who leader that is so corrupt?

Why was Bill Gates so close to Jeffrey Epstein?
What was he doing with all of those images?

People, please wake up.

S&F to Karl12

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hope everyone watches this video, imperative viewing if one even wants to think about getting a Covid 19 vaccine.

Yes mate, also thought the involvement of Bayer AG was a disturbing one.

The Rockefellers do seem to pop up everywhere and also seems they helped to 'profoundly shape' the WHO.

In recent years, there has been a growing debate about what role foundations should play in global health governance generally, and particularly vis-à-vis the World Health Organization (WHO). Much of this discussion revolves around today's gargantuan philanthropy, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and its sway over the agenda and modus operandi of global health.

Yet such pre-occupations are not new. The Rockefeller Foundation (RF), the unparalleled 20th century health philanthropy heavyweight, both profoundly shaped WHO and maintained long and complex relations with it, even as both institutions changed over time.

Backstage: The Relationship Between the Rockefeller Foundation and the World Health Organization

originally posted by: burntheships

Why was Bill Gates so close to Jeffrey Epstein?

Yep great question and remember Epstein's butler describing Parisian visits by the Gates couple a while back (despite their initial denial) - looks like their PR washing machine is now on full spin but lots of questions remain unanswered.

It makes sense why Epstein needed Bill Gates. It makes far less sense why Bill Gates needed Jeffrey Epstein—a convicted sex offender with other known serious character flaws (a very nice way of describing someone accused, credibly, of serial pedophilia).

Gates has yet to adequately account for this relationship, and if more details trickle out that also conflict with his version of events, his dissimulating will be increasingly suspicious.

Microsoft Founder Bill Gates Now Has His Own Jeffrey Epstein Problem

edit on 17-4-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

He wants to save everyone but uses slave labor to make his stuff

By their acts shall ye know them.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Old Georgy boy has a competitor for genious evil villain, so any one else we can add to the list ?

Surely these aren't the only 2 super villians in existence..
edit on 17-4-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
He wants to save everyone but uses slave labor to make his stuff and wants the population reduced. I have no ability to comprehend what he's saying. Probably because I actually finished college.

Actually, in my experience, the more formal 'education' most people have, the harder it is for them to actually wake up and realize the fraud that is being perpetrated on all of us.

Not sure why, probably because of the 'I'm smarter than you now because I finished college and got my duhgrees' syndrome.

All I know for sure is, it is the educated morons who want to shove a gun in my face and force me to allow them to inject toxic chemicals into my children - and apparently soon, myself and my wife and parents and everyone else.
edit on 17-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

All I know for sure is, it is the educated morons who want to shove a gun in my face and force me to allow them to inject toxic chemicals into my children

Don't know about toxic chemicals but there's an interesting 1970's news clip below regarding the U.S. Swine Flu injections causing 'neurological damage and even death' - the doc also has more info on Bill Gates.

58:20

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Both men are held in very high regard by the easily- manipulated

Yes looks like the corporate media could well be compromised and thought it was relevant that the end goal of the (Rockefeller funded) Tavistock institute was said to be 'the creation of permanent social turbulence' and 'the reduction of society to a blank state' - wonder what it will be like a year from now.

Cheers.
edit on 17-4-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Appreciate the replies - has anyone any opinions on the facts in the video?

I am not a fan of Bill Gates nor Big Pharma. But video is painting a dark picture on something that may have simply been a good willed donation. FDA had already approved Gardasil in 2006. So vacinations in India in 2009 were not a "US" trial per se. However, India Parliment rightly criticised ethical violations of giving vacines to children without proper parental authorization.

So was not the act but the implementation that was criticized.

So Bill Gates might be guilty of thinking all his donations to vaccinations are a good thing. But perhaps a stretch on video's part to paint anything more sinister into that act.
edit on 17-4-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis
There is no such thing as coincidence. The dots are easy enough to connect.

But alas, what are we to do?

I'm a young guy, and frankly, it's too much stress to even worry about any of this anymore.

The ball is rolling and is too large to get in front of at this point.

Knowing is half the battle I suppose, but these figures are titans compared to individuals like us.

What are we to do?

Don't worry. It will get sorted as soon as this CCP stuff gets sorted. Don't lose focus on the CCP and China. It's where the real story begins and ends. Trust me, it will become more and more apparent, but seriously don't stress about this Gates stuff, or NWO. It's all rolled up together and frankly just a distraction from the real event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join