It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Need-to-Know' and Wasted Reverse-Engineering Efforts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Now I know that I’ve previously thought that anything potentially damaging or embarrassing to National Security would be censored as soon as the NSA spotted it (especially on the Internet). That being said, some articles are just so thought-provoking and imagination-inspiring that I archive them anyway.

I grouped some essays together that maintain that elected public officials (including the President) and duly-appointed Military oversight managers are deliberately kept from UFO-related material because of a lack of “Need-to-Know”. Which of course begs the question as to WHO determines this?

(I once met a guy who was a Master Sergeant during Vietnam. He told me “Don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise. We had nuclear weapons in Vietnam.” His job was the maintenance and priming/firing of these should the order be given. He said that a General once asked him for the details of such. The General had more Top-Secret clearances than the Sergeant did. But the latter refused saying something like: “With all due respect, Sir, you don’t have a Need-to-Know.”)

John Andrews (one of the so-called “The Elders’ along with Tom Mahood, Jim Goodall, and Mark Farmer) previously stated that the United States was run by two governments. The officially-elected one and the “hidden” one that actually does the important stuff. And Bill Clinton once admitted that there were parts of the Government that even he could not control as President.

Another of these essays maintains that reverse-engineering UFOs over decades has been a disaster and a horrible waste of money. If the effort was to duplicate the craft EXACTLY, that might be true (especially if rumors are true that the craft is a Living psychoactive machine). But what about rumors of alleged ET-Human cooperative projects to mimic the craft using current Earth materials and present-day manufacturing? Now that might be an out ...

The essays also contain a famous Edward Snowden leaked document that explains how a ‘Sentry Eagle’ classification program hides sensitive programs (such as a SAP or ECI) within less classified programs.

See => www.stealthskater.com... (or www.stealthskater.com... ) .

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthskater
Which of course begs the question as to WHO determines this?

Those who already know, of course.

These documents are pretty well known already. Michael Salla has been a prolific author. The Wilson document has been made public by Dolan a few months ago. The Edgar Mitchell interview has been published before many times. So is there anything in this document that is not already known?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthskater

Truman warned of "the military industrial complex" all those years ago. They are alive and well, but I don't think that Presidents are kept out of the loop. They just don't want to end up like old Abe and others who threatened 'the way things are'.

edit on 16/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Every country in the world has two "governments". The elected officials and the non elected bureaucrats. The bureaucrats are the real people that run the country. The elected officials are the ones that "can" decide policy. I say "can" because sometimes the bureaucrats push or bend the rules to get what they want.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
HYPOTHESIS;
There exists knowledge so inconceivable that security measures are mere formality as anyone capable of understanding will immediately recognize the futility of disclosure.

GF's response to the endless spewing of my broken, chaotic brain: Well, if it's not true at least it'll make for one helluva story.

new topics

top topics

join