It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver takes the Forefront in the Investment Sector

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
the Price is gone away in the last 2 days.....gone way up I mean. this physical Silver, and do not bother looking at the posted rate. it is not really able to be had at the printed price.

38 bucks for a single oz. but less for buying 20 ozs at a time....$505.00 bucks so its still iffy to most......

the last week or two have been pell mell and the 4 preceeding days here....tell a story. I don't care about the money side....btw...I'm all long term God's view

Did you know that about me?....Silver tells us the global fundamental picture.....it says .....the boat.....she's a sinking

Does anyone have a lifevest in a Spiritual capability......get one imo

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well then...I've been collecting Silver for a few years and noticed there isn't a lot currently available, but did buy some rounds on ebay for less than your saying.

Does anyone have a lifevest in a Spiritual capability

It's ok I can swim...
edit on 16-4-2020 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I can buy as much silver as I can afford...right now for $15.61 /Oz. from a reputable dealer, not Ebay.

$38/oz. ? I wish, I would sell a kilo, or two

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Im still waiting for the 2020 Mexican Silver Libertads to be released on May 31st!. I was able to grab a few rolls of the 2020 ASE for $386 a roll mid March. You won't see that price again!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The US Mint has suspended gold coin sales as reported by Bloomberg news yesterday.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
Where at? The lowest I can find is $20 an oz for a hundred oz bar. Everything else is $23 up.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
a reply to: BlueJacket
Where at? The lowest I can find is $20 an oz for a hundred oz bar. Everything else is $23 up.

Ummm...just go online with...”silver spot price”...

Or words to that affect...

Today’s spot price is $15.42 bid and $15.62 asking price...US currency...

YouSir
edit on 16-4-2020 by YouSir because: Of the noun/verb thing...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The spot price has parted from the Physical price weeks ago. The mines have closed down due to the Pandemic. Anything cheap has a twenty day plus waiting period. The plus is the questionable part. When they run out of physical Gold then they try to get Silver. In this economic environment I would imagine the big boys will suck it all up, they don't want people to escape what's coming.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Provident Metals website has a sale on the 2020 Niue 1oz Athena Owl. I Just picked up a roll for $370 + tax.
$18.50/OZ. There are some deals out there for those who want physical silver. I would link the site but not sure if it breaks T&C rules...
edit on 16-4-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

What's the waiting period?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I chose free shipping option. Should have by next Friday. They did offer 2-3 day shipping for $5. I will get my tracking tomorrow. Coming from TX to CA. Will let you know

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Pft, silver. Gold is where its at! Heh, sorry dude but i had too. Silver has been crazy the past few weeks.

All precious metals are decoupling. I heard a nasty rumor, that there is no more gold left, not even at Comex.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

This is going to be interesting when real supply and demand takes off, it aint gonna go down.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

I just came across this , ill just leave the link because some of the comments are very revealing with regards to what is going on in the PM's at the moment. It seems more than a rumour that the Comex cant deliver, and Wall street exects. now want the physical . I think when the Gold runs out silver makes its run.www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

BGASC
I have used them a ton, mind you silver is selling Spot $15.35 today.

You pay a bit more than spot on credit card, but its delivered, with assay etc..

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here's an article from Kitco News that had some speculation to silver bouncing back like it did from 2010-2012. Once the Chinese industrial gear starts back up, silver will skyrocket.

The Deflationary Inflationary Case for silver

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

We are certainly looking at a perfect storm developing. I just checked my supplier, and they don't have much , all it says on just about everything is delivery delayed. Obviously they have stuff but I don't think they want to sell physical until it settles down. Especially silver because it can go ballistic in more ways than one.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have tracking on my delivery for Thursday. Not bad for ordering last Friday!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i am getting a Vibe that Silver will eventually 'set' the price-for-Gold ---- instead of this current 'situation' of Gold $$$ Mania

see this load of bunk : kingworldnews.com...

(4K- 8K Gold with Silver @ 50$ ... hog-wash)

We Already know the AU / AG ratio is preset at 50 - 1... as per established Minted Bullion Coins in many Global Nations

So - i suggest that the governments, after gleaning enormous Profits from over-priced Gold ounces + premiums
will configure supply-&-demand forces to reverse the Gold domineering the price of Silver
and the Reverse --->

Where the Practical Price of Silver ... effectively sets the Price of Gold at 50X the practical price of Utilitarian/monetary Silver,,,, somewhere between $40- $100 per troy Oz over 3 years time
--- which will result in Gold decreasing in value from the Lofty $4k-$8k area to a more modest value of $2k - or less

and the Silver 'spot/sane' price reflecting the 1/50th ratio to Gold -or- $40 bucks per Troy Oz.

I see a whole Lot of speculators getting skinned alive on the Hyper-exaggerated Gold spot price Bubble and let this post be an Early Warning !!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Apparently theirs a rumor going around that KITCO have run out of Silver, and a fact that COMEX delivered a load of Bars with the wrong identity numbers. That only happens when things are not right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join