It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel.. and the Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well across the globe the Virus is affecting all people making no distinction who or where. Millionaire's and Billionaires out to sea on their Mega Yacht's trying to outrun the virus. Others protesting the right to go out in public as they please. I guess we will see how that works out. Gridlock protests here in the US. Governor's failing to quarantine and protect and lots of conspiracy opinions. Lots of foolish choices being made.

Well, I just thought it interesting to see how they are handling this in Israel and the greater middle east. Apparently not the best, in fact it looks like containing it might prove abysmal in practice. www.jpost.com...

Biblical ? Some think so. Others laugh at the suggestion. Political..... it would ultimately appear so, almost to the point of being 'an act of war'...
It is a scene we have not had in our lifetimes, and Global. Will you die ? I wonder if I will die, the prospect has crossed my mind being old? Roku, Hulu and Netflix are wonderful things, and often used in this household.

A vaccine may not be able to be made with the speed this thing mutates, we might just have to eventually face it. And you know what that means. A little Prayer would not come amiss.... I wish you wellness.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

You are not going to die. Chill out.

Your life will be different in the future from what it was eventually. There will be some hold outs and fighting for the next couple years then our forced labor utopia will be finalized.

edit on 16-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Biblical ?

Stop, with idiots trying to politicize this, the last thing needed is the religious idiots trying to imply that God got mad

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

From the way they talk about it.. Im not gonna say it is just Zinc with some other stuff thrown in.. But it wouldnt surprise me.

And yeah, The Vaccine is unlikely to be all too effective with SARS-CoV-2, given previous attempts at making one for SARS-CoV didnt go so well..

They sure seem to be hammering it in the publics minds though, and people are really all-in on the idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

i think vaccines have have poor change to this , and even dangerous as the previous attempts with SARS-CoV showed..

There seems to be quite high causality , Bill Gates / health problems.....i think they should make randomized double controlled trial to evaluate the negative health effects of Bill Gates...

Im sure that what ever oral works, dr.fauci says he dont like it...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ffthhh....right over your head

It's a fallen world ...fixing to be stood upright....

You didn't know it's a fallen world....true, sir

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Biblical ?

Stop, with idiots trying to politicize this, the last thing needed is the religious idiots trying to imply that God got mad

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Mind you ... www.jpost.com... this will change from day to day ie. the stories. in other words, this OP has a short lifespan www.jpost.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Biblical ?

"Biblical ? Some think so. Others laugh at the suggestion. Political..... it would ultimately appear so, almost to the point of being 'an act of war' "

You like your 'spin' ? You speak the Queen's English !

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Biblical ?

"Biblical ? Some think so. Others laugh at the suggestion. Political..... it would ultimately appear so, almost to the point of being 'an act of war' "

You like your 'spin' ? You speak the Queen's English !

Talk about drama queen

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
just awaiting the first numpty to blame this on the zionists/mossad or what have you

new topics

top topics

join