It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The Stone is an online AND offline community where theres tons of puzzles for you to solve, the more you solve the harder they get, and you can win awards and stuff. You can purchase an actual stone, and that will have certain symbol on it, and somebody else in the world would have that exact stone, and youd find each other on the website. You can register a "virtual stone" and still get into the puzzles. The main puzzle area, "The Immediate" has tons of puzzles, but you only start out with a few that your able to attempt. Theres a place called The Commons, their message board for help and clues and stuff.

The puzzles require thought, and more thought. It meant so that you have to use search engines to find what you need.

I stumbled across it a few years ago, and just remembered it, its really cool and interesting. If you need any help with anything like registerting or getting started, ask, or read their help.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I bought one of the stones in 2001 and had many hours of entertainment from the online 'game'. I haven't given it a go for a few years though since my stone is in storage in England. Definitely worth a go though

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Pisky]

new topics

join