It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 a Chinese Bio Weapon - Press Briefing 15 April 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thanks, that helped!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The communist terrorist running the World Health Organization told China to not let flights leave Wuhan for other parts of China, but flights to USA, Italy, UK, etc.. were fine and dandy. The bastard needs to be tried, with executed if found guilty.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: new_here

Its at ~53:40 now, think they cut some of the stuff from the start (just "stay tuned" screen).

When originally posted, time stamp was correct, fwiw.

ETA: Id suggest watching from ~52:00 though.. Its the question before the one referred to in the OP and is pertinent.

Yes. They cut the early portion. The new time is 53:40.
If a MOD can edit my OP to reflect TY.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
[...]

Need to do some digging. Some on this site called it a BioWeapon back in December. I remember some Thailand and Taiwan doctors said hit looked manufactured with pieces of HIV woven into the virus. And thusly they began treating the virus with HIV drugs back then.

I share the same sentiment, that this is a modified bio-weapon virus, however not sure yet on who made it.

======

I think this is a step in the right direction, that the virus came from a lab and it's likely been modified, but I just have a feeling that we're not being told the whole truth.

Don't you think it's kinda convenient for the TPTB to blame China on this, using the apparent current trade war and China's ambitions for world-wide expansion? Also this blame game is made even easier given the chinese specific compromising circumstances (presence of BSL-4 Lab and wet market in Wuhan and their proximity to each other), their forced admission that the virus "came from the wet market in Wuhan" and its eventual closure? It just seems too convenient to be true for me.

Please don't misunderstand me, China is not any good guy by any means and they are totally capable of such horrific viral attack, but in this case I just smell a rat.

With all that said, the admission that this virus came from a lab is big news to me and it changes the perspective to many people. In any case it's gonna be interesting to see China's reaction.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Wow. Schizophrenia is real.

There has been evidence this from a Chinese labratory since December.
To say "I smell a rat" and say it isn't China because of that, tells me you are highly highly biased. At the least.
edit on 15-4-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yea its 53:40 is the correct time .

Not to sound like a smart a s s but I thought it is was obvious from the beginning that this was out of a lab , but while Covid maybe natural occurring . It has been tampered with in a lab for sure modified if you will , it's just a strange virus really the way it acts , its incubation period, its affinity for cold weather which is very odd .

I'm no doctor but even from a layman its a strange virus.

I mean aren't all Bio lab viruses just modified versions of zoonotic viruses ?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I think maybe the "news" is that its being more openly talked about?

My response to a whole hell of a lot of "news" these past months has been; "well.. yeah."

I dont think we should be too quick to dismiss the possibility that China may not be the sole source of "blame."

That lab supposedly has some real interesting connections... Even in a standard perspective, the CCP has massive vested interests in the west. Lots of money poured into everything from Harvard to land.

And some real suspicious "praise" by certain people and organizations, as well as massive business opportunities for someone like Gates.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I think maybe the "news" is that its being more openly talked about?

My response to a whole hell of a lot of "news" these past months has been; "well.. yeah."

I dont think we should be too quick to dismiss the possibility that China may not be the sole source of "blame."

That lab supposedly has some real interesting connections... Even in a standard perspective, the CCP has massive vested interests in the west. Lots of money poured into everything from Harvard to land.

And some real suspicious "praise" by certain people and organizations, as well as massive business opportunities for someone like Gates.

Oh I have no doubt there were many hands in this pie, but that is some real black on black shady stuff that we will probably never be privy to.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: miri2019

There has been evidence this from a Chinese labratory since December.
To say "I smell a rat" and say it isn't China because of that, tells me you are highly highly biased. At the least.

I'm not sure who is biased here, are we speaking here based on the *feelings* about a country or about a thorough analysis of other data, such as how did a tiger in a NYC zoo got corona or a native amazonian inhabitant in Brazil got the virus, without any contact at all with the outside world, or that there was a Event201 meeting about corona-virus in October 2019, *before* the virus spread, organized by none other than Gates Foundation among others, or that there were International Military Games held in Wuhan before the virus spread?

Simply having a laboratory in a town doesn't automatically mean they are the culprits.

Talk about being blind! In medical terms it's called anosognosia.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Nice. Just when I woke up and started to think that I'm gonna look at backgrounds of everyone that kept saying that it couldn't be man made.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It's on CNN now....this may escalate since it's basically confirmed. Hopefully Wuhan has a vaccine for their bio weapon. Wouldn't that be something.

It now seems very much like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, where Wu Han dies and Indy is poisoned and he has to fight for the antidote. We might have to fight for the vaccine. Things will escalate with China tomorrow and this week. In the coming time we may retaliate with war, if Trump gets pissed off enough.

If WHO is found guilty of major crimes, which would be wild, it makes me wonder how much crime just gets swept under the rug at the top level. If WHO gets busted it will open the floodgates to whistleblow on everyone.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, I think the MIM's "street talk" to the few I pm'd about how this may affect... but those that I wrote to , if you want to say, go ahead and you can use the PM's that I sent. MIM's approval.

I also said, this virus is here to stay. Reason, its like this:

1. At present the Department of State is making every effort to assist U.S. citizens overseas who wish to return to the United States. As the Covid-19 situation develops, our ability to provide such assistance working with commercial airlines or arranging for evacuation flights may become more limited or even unavailable. In recent weeks, commercial airlines have significantly reduced flight schedules and countries have closed airports and borders with little advance notice. If you wish to return to the United States, you should make arrangements to do so now and contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate for assistance as needed. There is no guarantee that the Department of State will be able to continue to provide repatriation assistance and transportation options to the United States may be unavailable in the future. If you choose to remain overseas, you should be prepared to remain where you are for the foreseeable future.

2. Notice the change of language. ( see if I can bold / color it )

International flights are currently available in Japan, but service has diminished significantly . The U.S. government does not anticipate staging repatriation flights in Japan. International flights are currently available in Japan, but service has diminished significantly . The U.S. government does not anticipate staging repatriation flights in Japan. U.S. citizens who wish to return to the United States should make commercial arrangements to do so immediately unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period. Direct flights between the U.S. and Japan are currently only available from Tokyo’s Narita and Haneda airports. U.S. citizens who reside abroad should avoid all international travel. Direct flights between the U.S. and Japan are currently only available from Tokyo’s Narita and Haneda airports. U.S. citizens who reside abroad should avoid all international travel.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Based on the reporting, it is an accidental release.

What's next China? An accidental ICBM launch?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Don't forget China's ally on spreading this to the world.

WHO calls China coronavirus an international emergency, but opposes travel bans
www.technologyreview.com...

WHO chief says widespread travel bans not needed to beat China virus
www.reuters.com...

Thanks for posting these sources. I wanted them the other day for a post about "how horrible to cut funds to WHO", but couldn't find them. I would have cut these ass****'s funding a long time ago. Absolute blood on their hands.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Move to 1:21:04 of the video. FoxNews asks the President about the credibility of this being a Chinese weapon.
Shocked the internet has not blown up yet.

Is there any way to see that part now that it has been edited down to less than an hour?
edit on 16-4-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Is it true that Beijing has had zero cases?

If it is, that points to their having a vaccine against it. In place. Before escape or release.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It sure took Hong Kong off the front page.

Just sayin...

Been saying this since the beginning.

Before Covid:

China is in a trade war with the US, threatening the Chinese economy.
China are in danger of losing Hong Kong to democracy. That’s a dire situation.

Now:

The global economy is crashing, but China seems most likely to be open for business first.
Hong Kong is indeed, as you said off the front page. Probably despite the lockdown those considered ring leaders of the protest are being tracked down with more ferocity than viral vectors.

edit on 16-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

If you read later, it is at 53:40. The video was edited, and thus the time of the question changed.

I asked mods to correct this. Didn't know the stay at home order stopped mods from doing their jobs.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've had an (apparent) psychosis over this since the initial reports of the virus that has had a negative impact on relationships. Two of my close friends have basically stopped talking to me because I've been bringing up the Wuhan Lab in conversation and sending them articles that pointed to this theory. Unfortunately, the FULL truth rarely emerges particularly when China and/or Govt. is involved, but perhaps, we'll get lucky this time.

One of my friends claims that Rush Limbaugh is the one that knows the truth. I'm not familiar with him, is there some reason why I should believe him over other sources like Epoch Times?
edit on 4162020 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow. I was confused when some in this thread brought up Hong Kong.
I’m slow today.
If they released it to take attention from, and stop protests in Hong Kong, letting them get away with it would be like letting Hitler stay in charge of Germany after the Holocaust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join