It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take this crap anymore. I need to speak my mind!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

We a not designed for this type of lockdown or any for that matter.

Let's hope we don't have to hide away from nuclear fallout then.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
The problem is that those that have died are being put as "died from Covid-19" and that clearly was not the case.
So, what is the true figure?
I believe it's a massive faux par on the Governments side and the only way to counteract that is to manipulate figures.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I guess things are a lot different in the UK. I'm close personal friends with a lot of doctors, nurses, various other hospital and clinic positions, and administrators, and they all say PPE is not available or in extremely short supply.

Just looking at one aspect of what you wrote. I agree withyou regarding having to find a different way than remaining shut down. This cannot continue.

As for the online beggars, I'm not sure which is worse, doctors and nurses begging for people to donate "stuff" (not PPE) to them, or the fact that there might be people out there actually giving it out.

One last thing - UK nurses need a raise. £35k average salary?

link   

Would you really want to survive?
I know I wouldn't want to survive a nuclear war.

link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: underwerks

Seems plausible , Reptilian shape shifters the both of them , we should have listened to Ashtar.

Well I mean, the guy had hair.

I don’t know what other kind of expertise a person would want.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I agree.

The Gates thing is beyond belief.
First he says the world is over populated then wants to save everyone with a vaccine.

I have no sources but I read that he owns the patent to Covid-19 and also the vaccine?!?
Would love proper clarification on that.

No one has a patent on the virus or a vaccine. Wow.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

That’s not what Facebook told me.

Who am I to believe? Medical professionals who have spent years working with and learning about things like viruses and vaccines?

Or a guy I went to high school with who “sees through the BS” now?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Spacespider

It's not about "risking it all" its about a careful, measured approach to lockdown.
Look after those that need it and let the rest of us carry on.
As sated most of us that are healthy will not show signs of it at all.

People in all ages have been killed by this virus.. also healthy ones.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The problem is that those that have died are being put as "died from Covid-19" and that clearly was not the case

It's also going the other way.

Hundreds of people are dying in care homes from confirmed or suspected coronavirus without yet being officially counted, the Guardian has learned. More than 120 residents of the UK’s largest charitable provider of care homes are thought to have died from the virus in the last three weeks, while another network of care homes is reported to have recorded 88 deaths.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The problem is that those that have died are being put as "died from Covid-19" and that clearly was not the case.
I believe it's a massive faux par on the Governments side and the only way to counteract that is to manipulate figures.

Was it really "clearly" not the case, or could it be that people don't understand comorbidities? If someone has cancer and has a massive heart attack and dies, they would be listed as dying of a massive heart attack - even if it was the chemotherapy that pushed their body to the brink of heart failure.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Would you really want to survive? I know I wouldn't want to survive a nuclear war

Some people just want to get outside. They can't bear hiding away.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I agree.

The Gates thing is beyond belief.
First he says the world is over populated then wants to save everyone with a vaccine.

I have no sources but I read that he owns the patent to Covid-19 and also the vaccine?!?
Would love proper clarification on that.

Billionaires say the darnest things. Over population concern plate spinning next to the save everyone plate which is right next to the cheap slave labor plate needed to make MS products next to the raise wages plate.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
At this point I would rather have the virus and take my chances than continue to live in this way. Maybe that is part of their plan? Drive us insane so they can take us out.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If the Corona took them before the cancer , they died of Corona?

Makes plain sense.

In which case deaths from it in hospital are recorded properly . And , or but ...while care home deaths are being left out , and deaths from it at home are not being recorded on the totals , couldn't that be manipulation , but totally the other way round than you imagine. ?

You're using bad information for your rant . If you get cracked down on by police for protesting , it LL be fair do s. Get your facts straight in the first place.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I have noticed the phraseology, "Died after testing positive for Covid19" not "due to."

Next time you get stuck in front of the idiot box and the Biased Brodcasting Corporation (other liars are available) LISTEN to what they say.

Makes you think.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Because someone know to the Mrs was dying of cancer.
Cause of death on the death certificate? Covid-19!
What an absolute load of garbage.

Sorry that trying to accurately record the cause of death causes you anxiety. The process is a legal requirement. If someone was dying of cancer and got run over, or jumped off a cliff you would not put down that they died of cancer. Why is Covid-19 different?

Here's some guidance for recording death in Covid-19

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Thank Heavens we are not at war.

This generation would never cope.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Get over it. They have been doing this with the flu virus for years, ever since they stopped giving antibiotics to people who test positive for the flu, the number of pneumonia infections that caused their death increased and so did the amount of sepsis deaths, all marked as flu related. Many antibiotics have chemistry that stop the over reaction of the immune system which keeps things from going cytokine and deter sepsis. The particular chemistry of the antibiotic triggers the body to fight specific things or kills the microbe directly so dampening the immune system is possible. It works with the flu, but I doubt if the antibiotic would work with this virus.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Funny, I would have thought that ATS have been all for a "wait it out" tactic against this virus..
But I guess you guys would rather risk it all.

Yes, a website with a longstanding track record of questioning every prior official narrative that even remotely could be used to infringe on Rights and liberties would quietly accept this highly dubious narrative that is actually being used to openly destroy liberty, Rights, and the economy. That makes sense, not. TBH, I've been fairly disappointed in how many ATS members have swallowed these infringements and this fascism hook, line, and sinker. Needless to say, there are a number of ATS members who will have this thrown back in their faces repeatedly in the future if they ever attempt to claim something is "Unconstitutional" or complain about any perceived infringements like voter disenfranchisement, abortion, immigration controls, Guantanimo, etc.
These future discussions will be a lot of fun... for me.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Nightingale field Hospital opened with all the pomp & circumstance befitting a campaign victory has had just a few dozen patients. It was built for 4,000. They have opened more in Birmingham & Manchester, both empty no staff no patients and unused equipment with no calls from local hospitals for assistance. More are/were to be built in Glasgow and Harrogate. It would appear from further research on this issue that the vast majority of deaths are at home or in care homes not hospitals....but not to worry the People's Liberation Army of the NHS is coping

BBC Field Hospitals Empty

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join