It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take this crap anymore. I need to speak my mind!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I am sick and tired of all this CoVid-19 rubbish!

First of all the figures are FAKE! MANUFACTURED!
How do I know this??
Because someone know to the Mrs was dying of cancer.
Cause of death on the death certificate? Covid-19!
What an absolute load of garbage.
UTV (Northern Irish TV station) had an interview with the Health Minister this evening and the question arose about people dying.
He said
"A Dr will put Covid-19 as the cause of death " IF " they " they feel" or "suspect" it may of been a contributing factor.
What no test? Just that you cannot be bothered to test?

Next which will get me a lot of backlash but I need to say it.

Nurses and Dr's are NOT overwhelmed nor are they finding it difficult to get PPE!

There are 1600 NHS hospitals in the UK, obviously not including private hospitals, and there have been
Approximately 12,000 "deaths" so in my calculations that's only 7.5 Covid-19 deaths per hospital.

I am seeing so many health professionals now using what is going on to literally beg for free stuff on Twitter which is everything from I need food to I had my motorbike stolen please get me a new one!
I even saw a Dr (minimum annual salary £80,000+) ask to be bought a new bike to get to work!

I'm seeing food donated to staff and everything else! Average salary for a UK nurse £35,000 per annum.

These people are not starving and have a roof over their head!
What about the homeless or have we forgotten about them?

We've been locked down for nearly 4 weeks!
Incubation period for Covid-19?
14 days!
UK Government states we are not at the peak yet!
I call BS on that too.

Why are we not able to keep elderly and vulnerable in isolation and let the rest carry on and let the economy carry on?
Keeping elderly and vulnerable in isolation would be no different to what it is now!
So let us get on with it, as most of us will not show any bloody symptoms anyway!

Arrgh! Then there's all the bloody political point scoring!

I personally think Trump and Boris have done well and I also think the UK should pull out of funding WHO too.

It's about time we pull our heads out of our rear ends and get back to normal or I personally believe civil unrest is just around the corner.

I feel better for that cheers 😊

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Oh boy. You did it now.
Marking my place to come back.
I don't disagree with a lot of what you said.
But...some will.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This entire thing is NWO/electric grid/vaccine and economic blackmail.

They are baiting Trump into downplaying the ‘virus’, whereupon they
will fiddle with the frequencies in the smart meter/grid wiring to further weaken and destroy
immune systems, because they can, and because, frankly, the concept of what they are
doing is simply too harrowing for average persons to contemplate or grasp.

5G is just another step in the transhumanist hell that has no end.
Without computer generated electrical impulses, scalar energies that interact
biologically
, none of this would be possible. With what they interpret in their
experiments, the personal data, deleterious health effects etc, they fill their
political sails with wind, and this is exactly what we are hearing as cuomo, gates, fauci et al
lay out their plans. The effin nerve for them to lay out such economic prognostications
is proof of their awareness of what they do serve: Evil. That this ‘virus’ has been given carte blanc
to claim responsibility for mortality no matter what was the cause of death, is more evidence
of conspiracy, which includes doctors who cannot function without prednisone and antibiotics.

I have mentioned this in each of my incarnations: 3 dimensions subservient to 2 is what we
are facing, and it is beastly. My only comfort, my fort, is the certainty that God foresaw this, as ever.
Wrath awaits the abettors, and it will come as a shock to their fame intoxicated asses. But that
is pale in comparison to the designers desserts. That...is why hell is everlasting.

# 1101
edit on 15-4-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

5g!

5g!

Lol.

"5g made a guy grow and extra butthole"

Its gonna kill us! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Don`t let the pigs grind you down,

Make it happen folks.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm seeing food donated to staff and everything else! Average salary for a UK nurse £35,000 per annum.
These people are not starving and have a roof over their head!

They also work 12 - 13 hour shifts in challenging circumstances , they earn their money.

There is light at the end of the tunnel , civil unrest would be counter-productive ... and illegal.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I saw a YouTube video where a guy with hair said Elon Musk and Bill Gates are working together. Elon is beaming Coronavirus down from his Starlink satellites and Bill Gates is working with him to create a fake “vaccine” to force on everyone. They’re going to take the money they make from it and institute a new world order at the same time as depopulating the planet.

Stay woke fam.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Seems plausible , Reptilian shape shifters the both of them , we should have listened to Ashtar.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Yep, they will indeed mate

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

What good is a cure if it's worse than the disease?

This shutdown will do more damage than the virus.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I agree.

The Gates thing is beyond belief.
First he says the world is over populated then wants to save everyone with a vaccine.

I have no sources but I read that he owns the patent to Covid-19 and also the vaccine?!?
Would love proper clarification on that.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

LMAO yeah I read that too 😂😂

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

It'll begin very shortly and we know how France will react too.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Funny, I would have thought that ATS have been all for a "wait it out" tactic against this virus..
But I guess you guys would rather risk it all.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Approximately 12,000 "deaths" so in my calculations that's only 7.5 Covid-19 deaths per hospital

How many have died who where not in hospital ? We don't know that figure.

Why are we not able to keep elderly and vulnerable in isolation and let the rest carry on and let the economy carry on

And how do you know who is " vulnerable " ? Healthy younger people have also died.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nurses and Dr's are NOT overwhelmed nor are they finding it difficult to get PPE!

#1 Are you are Nurse or Dr?
#2 Do you know the supply of PPE for all the hospital systems?

In my area nurses are literally waiting at the doorway for homemade PPE because there isn't any.
Just join a Face Mask making group on FB and read. Better yet, make some and see how many nurses show up to your door. You might just change your mind.

link   

My girlfriend is an R.N.
Hospitals in Chicago have been contacting her and offering $ 9,000 A WEEK to come and work for 21 days. The hospital she currently works at has only 5 Covid patients [ and yes, she is one of the nurses who have to work with them in isolation ]
They have had to consolidate floors, because all surgeries that are not life and death have been canceled to make room for Covid patients and there's not enough "normal" patients to fill the beds.
Some hospitals are over run. Some are not.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Exactly mate.

Mental health, physical health to name but a few issues.
We need sunlight, conversations with people, we need freedom.
We a not designed for this type of lockdown or any for that matter.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It's not about "risking it all" its about a careful, measured approach to lockdown.
Look after those that need it and let the rest of us carry on.
As sated most of us that are healthy will not show signs of it at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join