It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPERATION GRIDLOCK Lansing YouTube Livestream

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

All it takes is one...
Nobody ever wants to be first though lol.

Kudos to those 2 guys, manifesting a dance party where there was none.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Nyiah

Man is Whitmire P.O 'd at the people out of their vehicles.

"They are going to cause us to possibly locked down longer"

As she wipes the foam from the corner of her mouth.

I can't wait to read how mad she is going to be in May.
Hopefully EPIC meltdown.

Haha...Whitmer has already proven that she is vindictive if everyone does not fall in line and her control. At least, now, maybe the rest of the nation will see and recognize that as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Serdgiam

Folks who are severely allergic to bee stings, obviously do everything in their power to avoid getting stung. Sometimes a few die from a sting in an unexpected moment.

Many that I see online shaming those who do not believe the healthy should be isolated as well, certainly never made a fuss about everyone should just stay inside and protect ourselves from the uncontrollable bee population just to save those few immune suppressed who may die!!!

First: People who are allergic to bee stings not only avoid bees, they also usually carry injectable epinephrine (Epi-pens, as they are called), to use in case they get stung anyway.

There is currently no cure, no antidote, for CV-19.

If you are among the “At Risk” population, you have no choice but to self-isolate, because, since CV19 can be spread by asymptomatic carriers, those at risk have no other way to avoid the virus.

Which brings us to,

Second: Bee stings are not Contagious! Duh!
No one who is allergic to bee stings has ever suffered from anaphylaxis because someone they had contact with had been stung.

This virus, on the other hand, is highly contagious; people who have done nothing more than attend religious services with an infected person in the congregation, have themselves been infected, and some have died.

If you’re going to post an argument, check your facts!

Don’t be the weak link in the chain.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

"Don’t be the weak link in the chain."

We are only as strong as our weakest link.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is it over?
I can't find any live streaming.
All those links are hijacked by media.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It would appear so.
I guess it all went off as planned.
Or something.

link   

My point went over your head. I actually have a friend who has cystic fibrosis. Last year, she was in a coma for over 6 months and now is on a list for dual lung transplant. She is immuno-suppressed big time. She takes precautions for herself and has been wearing a mask and limiting her exposure since returning home.

She does not expect the rest of the world to stop because of her condition. That is her OWN personal responsibility, even with this new novel virus. Bless her heart. Her transplant operation has been put on indefinite hold and she was a supporter blowing her car horn today from her driveway to show support!

She is amazing woman and friend. She makes me stronger too. She is not a victim. She is wanting to live life to her best ability but more so happier when her friends and family can enjoy life to the fullest too.

Other extended family members are essential workers. Most believe that many already had this virus between December and February already...even themselves. Sure they have hooror stories of an extreme case and the person died. Yet, they recognize other health issues compounded the end. It is always sad to lose a patient, yet that has been true always. What makes this sadder is that in the past, family had time to be with them...now they are isolated and alone.

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Is it over?
I can't find any live streaming.
All those links are hijacked by media.

I believe Operation Gridlock is indeed over, but I'd hang around on the streams and wait until President Windbag and Co. are done. There may still be ongoing protests from other groups that they'd aggregate stream.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
She is amazing woman and friend. She makes me stronger too. She is not a victim.

Minor epiphany on my part -- all of these blowholes demanding Draconian measures be instituted, accepted and liked are playing their personal victim cards HARD. It's like an unconscious urge or need to be seen as one, whether or not it's warranted.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Gravelbone

The rights millions died to secure and protect... yeah, they need to be shelved to ensure we don't see tens of thousands of deaths, mmmm-kay?

Hundreds of thousands of those who fought for your rights while you still was a seamen [snipped] are victims of CoVid. The elderly. But yeah.. Rah Rah Rah.. Freedoms Rah Rah Rah.. Effin keyboard warriors
edit on 15-4-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Apr 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: vulgarity snipped

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How was he in the navy if he wasn't born yet?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

The rights millions died to secure and protect... yeah, they need to be shelved to ensure we don't see tens of thousands of deaths, mmmm-kay?

Hundreds of thousands of those who fought for your rights ... are victims of CoVid. The elderly. But yeah.. Rah Rah Rah.. Freedoms Rah Rah Rah.. Effin keyboard warriors

So they were willing to die for those rights when they were teenagers and had many decades in front of them, but now that they're in their twilight, they'd see us violate those rights to maybe give them an additional short period of time? They'd see the economy destroyed in their name?

I find your disrespectful portrayal of veterans as selfish and tone deaf to be fairly insulting. You sorely misjudge them.
edit on 15-4-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

There is actual evidence bee stings can be fatal.
Not news numbers from proven liars padded by bunk tests and bunk stats.

There is however evidence mounting that there are agendas and connections to all the same liberal psycho Gates and company crowd, Dr Facuchi, the WHO and Democratic governors and the same lame ass lying media that brought the "Hilary is winning!" 24/7 news feed.

Getting together to lie and influence elections is an actual conspiracy.
To lie and conspire to those ends shows the potential for them to do it again.

Unless you trust liars. I give everyone one chance.
What is your limit on liars?
I know it is at least twice.
Do you stop at 2,3,4?
Maybe more?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Exactly! Last month, I had a nasty cold/allergies. My friend snapped me out of the poor victim me crap...and amazingly, I did get better going outside and working on some yard projects. I humbly and shamefully add that I almost fell into that hellhole trap. Others concerns were like a narcotic and addictive drug. Sigh.

Now with spring arrival and pollen in the air...I see many falling for this same trap and willingly believing they are near death and blaming everyone else but the seasonal pollen that had the same affect on them this time last year!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Show me evidence the elderly deaths have jumped above normal flu related elderly deaths.
You can't, because they haven't.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Hundreds of thousands of those who fought for your rights while you still was a seamen in your fathers ballsack are victims of CoVid. The elderly. But yeah.. Rah Rah Rah.. Freedoms Rah Rah Rah.. Effin keyboard warriors

So basically, they fought for those rights at your age just to watch you turn around and piss on those rights so you can put all of them into padded cells somewhere through the strongarm of the government "for their own good".

It's a shame you can't see the high irony in that. It's also a shame that you haven't personally asked them what they actually want. You just assume they want to be mothballed by the same sorts of tyrannical government actions they fought and risked their lives, saw friends sacrifice their lives to make sure they never had to live under.

Congrats! You're ancestors must be proud of the lessons you obviously failed to learn.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm still watching, is it not live? It looks live

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is this the part where the armchair warrior cowards who reeee'd so hard and insulted people pushing back against BS "laws" enacted by overloading politicians switch up their tactics?

Well, it sure is.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow, All video feed seems to have disappeared. I even had a helper, looking on different search engines, while I was doing the same.

WTF?

Anyone?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I do believe the show is over.
In the immortal words of one Porky T. Pig...
"...That's all folks!" (Sic)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join