It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Iran's IRGC Invents Remote Coronavirus Detection Device!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
AS SEEN ON EMBEDED VIDEO:

#Iran—Senior IRGC officials say their "scientists" have invented a new remote device that uses a "magnetic field" with a "bipolar virus inside" that can detect the novel #coronavirus "within 100 meters" & has "+80% accuracy."

twitter.com...

It may look like an old 'Mr. Microphone' from the 1980s...with an antenna attached...but the brilliant, dedicated and hard working "scientists" at Iran's IRGC claim that by simply pointing this new breakthrough technology in any direction...they can instantly detect Coronavirus on any surface or dissident.

Similar in concept to the IRGC's amazingly successful 'MR. GAYDAR'...this new IRGC invention should help restore order in record time.

The video announcing this medical miracle to the enslaved Iranian people is hilarious...although the IRGC is deadly serious.

Order YOUR'S NOW...and for the low, low, price of just $19.95...you'll receive, not one, but TWO "MR. CORONAVIRUS'".

ACT NOW!...or else.

Iran: IRGC unveils fake bomb detector as coronavirus detector

www.indy100.com...

Iran unveils smart COVID-19 detector, capable of revealing virus at distance

en.trend.az...

edit on 15-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmmm, I gots to gets me one of them thar things.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Isn't this the country that said they didn't have any gay citizens or oppressed women?

Sign me up for one of those remote detectors!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Isn't this the country that said they didn't have any gay citizens or oppressed women?

Yes, the one with a scientific establishment so advanced that the US feels the need to sabotage it on a regular basis.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, seems to me that this virus is attracted to the ace2 receptor on cells using a recognition of a certain electric/magnetic field, so they should be able to detect this if the concentration is high enough. The sensitivity of this detection would have to be very potent. I doubt if they could discriminate between people even standing six feet apart. I kind of can imagine what they are doing, but wouldn't it actually attract the airborn virus to the one who is using the tester?

If the virus is floating around everywhere, how would they filter out the source?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If the virus is floating around everywhere, how would they filter out the source?

Maybe that was what the black cymbal looking thing was for, to block the signals from the virus in people that they aren't checking.... or maybe it is an amplifier.
Hard to say with all the hightech-ness of it all.

edit on b000000302020-04-15T09:53:41-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 15 Apr 2020 09:53:41 -0500900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
"what did you do when you detected people with Corona?"

Me- I ran

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think I may have found the base technology: Ericofon

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yes, the one with a scientific establishment so advanced that the US feels the need to sabotage it on a regular basis.

Yeah, that country is just full of Nobel Prize winners..

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Already ordered mine from Amazon, I got the "glitter" option. It cost a bit more but is worth it!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Glitter is nice.... But I was hoping for a bejeweled version.

I understand that might confuse prospective buyers in the Arab world though. Too many aloha snack bars would read it and think it was the Jewish version.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Already ordered mine from Amazon, I got the "glitter" option. It cost a bit more but is worth it!

NICE!
The one I ordered has the optional "INFIDEL" setting.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

NICE!
The one I ordered has the optional "INFIDEL" setting.

Yeah, but you have to toss it off a building to get it to work.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Probably accurate since they stone gays to death. Maybe a handful slip through the cracks but not many. That Obama money probably got them some of the best bucket loaders on the market and more police to bag them.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I wouldn’t bet my ass on that thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is as bad as the Egyptian military back in 2014 claiming that they had a hand held device able to detect HIV and Hepatitis.

See the hand held device at 0:55.

These devices are all scams based on novelty golf ball finders and bomb detectors.

Fraudster James McCormick has been jailed for 10 years for selling fake bomb detectors.

BBC News Link

Wiki Link Fake Bomb Detector

Wiki Fake Bomb Detector link 2

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: Bluntone22

Probably accurate since they stone gays to death. Maybe a handful slip through the cracks but not many. That Obama money probably got them some of the best bucket loaders on the market and more police to bag them.

Did you REALLY mean to say a handful of Gays "slip through the cracks"?
edit on 15-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think I may have found the base technology: Ericofon

Makes sense.
Isn't Ericsson helping Iran with their 5G?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
AS SEEN ON EMBEDED VIDEO:

#Iran—Senior IRGC officials say their "scientists" have invented a new remote device that uses a "magnetic field" with a "bipolar virus inside" that can detect the novel #coronavirus "within 100 meters" & has "+80% accuracy."

twitter.com...

It may look like an old 'Mr. Microphone' from the 1980s...with an antenna attached...but the brilliant, dedicated and hard working "scientists" at Iran's IRGC claim that by simply pointing this new breakthrough technology in any direction...they can instantly detect Coronavirus on any surface or dissident.

Similar in concept to the IRGC's amazingly successful 'MR. GAYDAR'...this new IRGC invention should help restore order in record time.

The video announcing this medical miracle to the enslaved Iranian people is hilarious...although the IRGC is deadly serious.

Order YOUR'S NOW...and for the low, low, price of just $19.95...you'll receive, not one, but TWO "MR. CORONAVIRUS'".

ACT NOW!...or else.

Iran: IRGC unveils fake bomb detector as coronavirus detector

www.indy100.com...

Iran unveils smart COVID-19 detector, capable of revealing virus at distance

en.trend.az...
But can it bake a cake if not then its a fake!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
and in other news - apes bridges is now having a specvial N19COVID discout sale - buy one bridge - get 50 % of the price of the second

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join