It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CPC NOT the Chinese people responsible for COVID19? Should CPC if responsible be doing more...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I appreciate your human comment rickymouse I am like in between here...because i am from Europe.

There is a war for you mind! Remember that...allways everywhere 24/7

Facts are not the same as listening some MSM or any source, we have real difficulties to identify now days WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT NOT, since everyone seems to be on board now .

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Who or what is the CPC?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The CPC is

The Communist Party of China (CPC)[note 2] is the founding and ruling political party of the People's Republic of China (PRC) and the second largest political party in the world. The CPC is the sole governing party within mainland China, permitting only eight other, subordinated parties to co-exist, those making up the United Front. It was founded in 1921, chiefly by Chen Duxiu and Li Dazhao. The party grew quickly, and by 1949 it had driven the Kuomintang (KMT)'s nationalist government from mainland China after the Chinese Civil War, leading to the establishment of the People's Republic of China. It also controls the world's largest armed forces, the People's Liberation Army.

a reply to: dogstar23

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The video calls them the CPC the CCP.

Chinese Communist Party (CCP), also called Communist Party of China (CPC), Chinese (Pinyin) Zhongguo Gongchan Dang or (Wade-Giles romanization) Chung-kuo Kung-ch’an Tang, political party of China. Since the establishment of the People’s Republic of China in 1949, the CCP has been in sole control of that country’s government.

www.britannica.com...

CCP = CPC

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Psychological warfare is now in the air....dont believe everything you see or hear.

You make a good point. We have to consider that the makers of this video are anti-CCP ( Chinese communist party). They're sponsored by Falun Gong, a persecuted religious minority in China. Nevertheless, the information may still be valid. But we should always check the source and the veracity of the information from other sources.

edit on 15-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
CPC should help more

CPC can go frack themselves...

and don't hate on The World Health Organization (WHO)

I agree... don't hate on them... simply stop giving them any money and remove ourselves from any entanglements with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join