It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CPC NOT the Chinese people responsible for COVID19? Should CPC if responsible be doing more...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Is CPC NOT the Chinese people responsible for COVID19 Global pandemic

Either accidentally or intentionally leaked from one of their labs.

This video explains how biological testing was being done in CHINA to develop and enhance the original Coronavirus into a virus more compatible with humanity.

Why make a virus or try to make a virus to further harm the human herd of planet EA*RTH?
What type of species self hatred is this?

The video.

If some of you cannot or will not watch the video for security reasons I will try to answer any questions from the video.

April 14, 2020 at 6:00 AM EDT
Two years before the novel coronavirus pandemic upended the world, U.S. Embassy officials visited a Chinese research facility in the city of Wuhan several times and sent two official warnings back to Washington about inadequate safety at the lab, which was conducting risky studies on coronaviruses from bats. The cables have fueled discussions inside the U.S. government about whether this or another Wuhan lab was the source of the virus — even though conclusive proof has yet to emerge.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
CPC should help more and don't hate on The World Health Organization (WHO)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Psychological warfare is now in the air....dont believe everything you see or hear.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
and don't hate on The World Health Organization (WHO)

Unless further destruction is advocated against humanity🤔

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Psychological warfare is now in the air....dont believe everything you see or hear.

I trust in percentages...

I figured it's the perfect plan for a false flag war.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I figured it's the perfect plan for a false flag war.

Probably why the ChiComs surged their only carrier group into the pacific.

They don't want it to be a complete Peking duck. ... Or was that sitting duck?

They're worried they're gonna get what's coming to them. And, that'll serve as a lesson to anyone else out there who thinks creating ELE bio-weapons is something they would like to try their hand at.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They can "create" great storys basically from anything as they have allways had professionals working with them...it`s not just this covid but generally everything.....there was a lag time also with 9/11 myself included....pretty soon many start question the narrative.

I just dont trust nothing anymore, too many false narratives along the path .

And i dont trust Epoch times either....could be CIA behind the curtain.
edit on 15-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I just dont trust anything anymore, too many false narratives along the path .

I cannot blame you for not trusting ANY. I know some want humanity at lower numbers either for control or to help the planet ecosystem advance.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yeeh, it`s all so...rigged game

One thing that is 100% sure is, TPTB dont see us in positive way....we are not citizens to them but, a thread .

So basically , it`s we the people vs TPTB in reality . And what better way to eradicate a thread than divide, get them in fear mode, get them fight against others..and ask them demand order.

The puppetmasters create "dis order" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order. Orwell Today will list some historical and present-day examples of chaotic events that achieve the aims desired by the powers-that-be. This list is by no means complete but should give people the general idea. The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS. It's also referred to as the Hegelian Dialect after the philosopher Georg Hegel who wrote about its effectiveness. He described it as: THESIS -- ANTI-THESIS -- SYN-THESIS. Others have described it as: PROBLEM -- REACTION -- SOLUTION in that firstly you create the problem; then secondly you fan the flames to get a reaction; then thirdly (like Johnny-on-the-spot) you provide a solution. The solution is what you were wanting to achieve in the first place, but wouldn't have been able to achieve under normal circumstances. Orwell described it as REALITY CONTROL. In "1984: he said, "The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, 'just to keep people frightened'." There are literally HUNDREDS of examples of this method being used effectively throughout the course of history. A well-known example is the bombing of Pearl Harbor which resulted in the United States entering the Second World War. Chaos was required and so chaos was created. That's how it works.

ORDO AB CHAO ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Shi Zhengli and her Coronavirus testing is mentioned in the video and how she worked to make it COVID19 more compatible with humans.

You can see her in the video around 18:30 mark where it discusses her work on the S protein a protein that makes original Coronavirus into a human compatible human Coronavirus & synthetic viruses.

Shi Zhengli (simplified Chinese: 石正丽; traditional Chinese: 石正麗; born 26 May 1964) is a Chinese virologist who came to international prominence as "bat woman" during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic for her work bat viruses.[1] Shi is a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), in the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). Shi and colleague Cui Jie found the SARS virus originated in bats.[2][3] Shi is a member of the Virology Committee of the Chinese Society for Microbiology. She is an editor of the Board of Virologica Sinica,[4] the Chinese Journal of Virology, and the Journal of Fishery Sciences of China.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Basically COVID19 is lab made...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

And i dont trust Epoch times either....could be CIA behind the curtain.

yep just like the DoD is behind ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me thinking if lab made, where is the already made Vaccination REALLY...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I am not seen bio weapon in here, and i really do believe ,that i really would notice if it would come here, specially after 4-5 Months of it`s supposed release with modern air travel times....If it would be lab made, it dont seem to much differ on how much general flu causes deaths in flu season.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Unrestricted warfare discussed at 38:39

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Unrestricted Warfare (超限战, literally "warfare beyond bounds") is a book on military strategy written in 1999 by two colonels in the People's Liberation Army, Qiao Liang (乔良) and Wang Xiangsui (王湘穗). Its primary concern is how a nation such as China can defeat a technologically superior opponent (such as the United States) through a variety of means. Rather than focusing on direct military confrontation, this book instead examines a variety of other means. Such means include using International Law (see Lawfare) and a variety of economic means to place one's opponent in a bad position and circumvent the need for direct military action.[1]

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yeeh i dont trust the Chinese one bit, they have chronic hunger of ultimate power, they been doing chit there for decades...and , they have desire to extend their political, and geographical influence....so yeah, we cant trust them at all. But ,even when this is the situation, we should stick to truth no matter what.

When we stop talking truth , we loose .

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

I would not be surprised if that would be the case.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Chinese people I have met over my lifetime have been good people. I have not met the troublesome controlling ones that plague the Chinese communities in this country, but then again those people are not welcome in China either, they are power hungry people that want power.

The Chinese people in China are probably mostly good people, they have been brainwashed to believe that they need to follow their government leaders or the world will go after them. Even the leaders of China have brainwashed themselves into believing they need to protect themselves and their people from many countries of the world...and their beliefs are not unfounded, greed and deception is rampant everywhere.

The leadership of China is covering up their mistakes, in this case it was a bad mistake. It effected many nations. That is a problem, they were afraid it would negatively effect their government and their people. Other countries and groups of countries have started suing them. They are on the defense, they may have a lot of wealth but most of it is tied up in factories and infrastructure, something that was needed to cheaply make products for other countries so their businesses could profit and their societies could prosper. We now have a consumer based society as do many other countries around the world.

These trillion dollar lawsuits being thrown at them will hurt their people, the people who are mostly nice and are just trying to make a living and suffering with all the polution from the factories to make our stuff. Now I think we should use diplomacy, not hate to help to solve this. They were afraid to tell the world that they messed up...that is not uncommon, governments goof up a lot. Should their people suffer and starve because of that? No, hurting their government will just push their people to believe in the delusions that their leaders believe in, making their delusions into reality which will just lead to war. A world war.

All of the countries had problems, from my guess, every country suffered, no countries got ahead. This means that everyone's money value is in about the same shape, it should not effect inflation if we do not let it happen. China screwed up, reset the money values to compensate, money only has value based on what other countries value against it is. Nobody needs to suffer, we need to get over this and just start discussing things among our countries and not get crazy.

Countries like Africa did not suffer financially, maybe they will not have to push a wheelbarrow of money to the store to get food for the week, maybe they will only need a grocery bag of loose bills now and this could help to fix things somewhat instead of tearing the world apart. Let us learn and improve our relationships with this disease and quit the blame throwing. We need to learn from mistakes and not make them anymore. We need to focus on having this pull countries together and not tear us apart. We need to start making more in America so the Chinese people don't have to wear masks because of so much polution in their air and so their water will someday be safe to drink again.

Let's not argue, let us learn from this and try to get the Chinese government to not fear repercussions and their people not to feel inferior or guilty, it was not the Chinese people's fault, their leaders made a mistake. Lots of the Chinese people died too, I think way more than the government says died. These people are working their butts off so we can have things we need and want at reasonable prices, they like to work....don't get them mad at us and force a war between good people.

If our world governments leaders can't find a way of resetting the economies to close to post virus times, then maybe we should elect new leaders who are smart enough to accomplish this. I hope the leaders of China read my post actually, I hope many countries leaders read it.

And WHO....just get another leader of your organization, it doesn't sound like the one you got is right for the job.

I am open for blasting from both sides. Rationality is not happening in the world much anymore, people should focus on the big picture more.

If everyone sues China, the people suffer, not the ones who covered this up and made it worse because they were scared to admit they screwed up.
edit on 15-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If everyone sues China, the people suffer, not the ones who covered this up and made it worse because they were scared to admit they screwed up.

Valid points made rickymouse
I personally do not want to see the already poverty stricken humans of CHINA in further disposition nor am I advocating for a war. As you said it may of been a accidentally released event. But some intelligence movements may need to be made outside of the public eyes in general to end such ignorant ways.
edit on 4/15/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join