It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Reveal - The Political Connection - Agenda - Depopulation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Then by all means continue connecting the dots on the depopulation agenda that isn't actually happening.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I can see you are “deep into” the garden-variety theories, and you’re starting to remind me of General Ripper ... so I won’t bother you much more.

Watch after your precious bodily fluids.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Connecting the dots updated history; it's been awhile since I returned to this post. For those who read it, how much of what you have seen come to light?

Facts the virus alters reproduction have been proven.

Vaccine news/rumors
Vaccine + second infection = hyperactive immune system resulting in body crashes.
Vaccine = A rare disease that affects a total of 50,000 people in the world.
Vaccine + Vaccine = roulette wheel of pain/torture/disease.
Vaccines being added to flu shots; ensures high amounts of vaccine drug in people who decide to get both. Deadly.

Previous vaccine attempt against CV.
Last vaccine was created in 2005 and again in 2012(same issue; first test was mice.. went to kids for their natural immunity then rats again years later) after they figured out 2 of 35 child test subjects died to a reinfection (no one else was infected with another spiked protein infection- as of today 26 cases suffered this in the world.. yes it's small.. however that means 28 of 35 previously tested/vaccinated kids are dead.. 4 died in the original trials after being purposely infected with covid to see results.. (32 out of 35) to date no one else has died from this yet, because no one else was given the vaccine in 2005. Because both times ended in failure/abandonment. (This test was conducted in china both times.. funny wuhan was the start zone).

So with no way to link the new deaths to the old results because the tests were done on minors, and those adult minors are now dead, they rereleased the exact vaccine to the public) On rats ALL got very very ill on the second infection and 30+% died.

Scientist worrying about the reinfection of people who get the vaccine by a "challenger spike protein" which causes severe illness at 100% rate and death at 30%+ a massive rate higher then what we have seen. - depop

Implementation of 5g and satellite at warp speeds, when people can't even feed their families. These things have taken priority over families.

Virus shutdowns blocked funding from businesses to Trump, while they do unconstitutional impeachment, and obvious fraud. -money grab; political play

American tax payers are now required by law due to EO to pay for abortions in other countries not just our own. Doesn't matter your religious or political beliefs your say is no longer your own. - unconstitutional in it meshes faith and state which are deemed seperate and protected, as well as it being passed as an EO to avoid congress voting which would never pass. Leading further into bankruptcy of our country

Domestic terrorist- killing and used as political soldiers. -depop

Feds buying all the bonds, while sponsoring 35 out of 37 cities with riots all had a fed reserve bank, while deeming businesses non essential but forcing them to accumulate debt . -slave agenda by entrapment; depop efforts

Amazon has contracts with every intelligence agency. -further spying and tracking.
Social media silencing what they don't want heard. -controlled information
Google buys fitbit- personal details of millions obtained, including mapping patterns and sleep schedules.
Apple watch detects covid; covid appears in kiwi fruits and many other produce
Vaccines trigger "false positive aids virus"
Random deaths linked to vaccines

Untrained resident doctors killing people -depo
Regular drs killing people -depo
People killing themselves; depression etc - depop

Spikes in death rates have gone up since vaccines hit.
Links to "surging cases" seen in democrat majority run cities only.
Riots in democrat cities only.
J. Powell controls markets -fed funding to domestic terrorist groups as seen in all but 2 cities with a fed run bank.. (repeated info) no need to write it in the books. Fed doesn't keep stocks/bonds etc

Markets block normal people from participating in wild and crazy #, revealing clear and obvious market manipulation which leads to many companies bankrupting for no reason.

Millions of animals needlessly slaughtered -surpression
Millions of gallons milk dumped -surpression
Millions of crops destroyed -surpression

New targets for war incoming Russia and Iraq, since Biden has been in office. Rumors of a new war soon to come.

Racial divide failed;
History erased;
Trump attacked big business/social media outlets google/youtube, facebook, twitter- media blacklisted ALL information from Trump back for the 2nd half of his campaign.

Close down the country, but let in 500,000 immigrants in without screening, like they own the place. - reducing funds available to americans. Awaiting to see what happens next

Pretty sure I missed a few things here and there.. but too tired to write it all out.. will come back later, with sources galore.
edit on 14-2-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Those weren't theories. Everything was backed by 10-20-30yr news articles. The insults weren't required, when. I can list everything in whatever source you deem right for you. News papers? Head to the library it's there in black and white.
Most of the sources go back pre 1995 which was when most media outlets got bought out.

The ones I grabbed were reposts. You can find them in older dates if you use your eyes or any search engine.

When in doubt use the way back machine

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It i

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: Gryphon66
Those weren't theories. Everything was backed by 10-20-30yr news articles. The insults weren't required, when. I can list everything in whatever source you deem right for you. News papers? Head to the library it's there in black and white.
Most of the sources go back pre 1995 which was when most media outlets got bought out.

The ones I grabbed were reposts. You can find them in older dates if you use your eyes or any search engine.

When in doubt use the way back machine.

Don't doubt. It is happening.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley
Yeah scary stuff, I have a lot of work to do. Like looking I to the new owner of amazon. Currently know nothing a out him.

People are eagerly buying bitcoin which is regulated harder then they realize.. it's a line of code that literally pinpoints your location.. and every person that it connects to.. it's literally contract tracing online.

That is the system people are buying into.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: fernalley
Yeah scary stuff, I have a lot of work to do. Like looking I to the new owner of amazon. Currently know nothing a out him.

People are eagerly buying bitcoin which is regulated harder then they realize.. it's a line of code that literally pinpoints your location.. and every person that it connects to.. it's literally contract tracing online.

That is the system people are buying into.

Can't imagine being played

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join