It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Reveal - The Political Connection - Agenda - Depopulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nerbot
And why would you presume the virus has finished doing it's job so soon?

Why would you presume it's going to depopulate the planet when it hasn't come close tp doing that?

I didn't, PLEASE DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

All I said was "doing it's job". There was no implication of depopulation except in your own mind.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
There was no implication of depopulation except in your own mind.

Wrong, it's in the mind of the Original Poster.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I apologize for the troll. He steered way off topic and has been quite rude. Its why I rarely post on ATS, because there's too many like him. He seems to think because I linked a crapload of evidence against multiple companies. That apparently it is I who wish depopulation. So he has been doing that to just about everyone on the forum. Including twisting their words.
edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, all of this stuff is available public knowledge. The problem with journalism, is they aren't allowed to actually link to previous stories. If there is not the story of the day they don't get paid, especially freelancers. Which is why they all flock to the most popular topics. I haven't even started to go down the meetings. Nor have I actually researched any of this.

Most of this was repeated on the news like the corona virus over the past 10yrs. So I will look into the Bilderburg meetings. Cause I am curious what you discovered.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I looked into it more.. Its creepy.. I really do not try to dive deep into this. Partly because I don't know if I want to know..

“Today, Americans would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow, they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil….individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by their world government.” - Henry Kissinger

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
That apparently it is I who wish depopulation.

You described your dystopian future and were clear that it involved less people, so, yeah, you do want depopulation.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I certainly wouldnt dismiss the idea..

But, I would expect The Vaccine to be the mechanism for it. At least, thats kinda where folks like Gates heads seem to be at, and they are pushing it real hard.

Many in the public seem to be thinking The Vaccine is some God-like solution to all our problems (along with Testing, dont forget the Testing!).

Granted, the western medical apparatus has been trained to think much the same, in general. Pharmaceuticals and Vaccines, and the latter has much less liability and much more profit potential. Well.. at least now, when novel pharma compounds take immensely more R&D and more risks and "side" effects. So, it could simply be a product of that as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
It’s not about less numbers...

Except your whole M&M eating analogy was about less M&Ms.

Yes, Less would be the result. It’s easier to remove than to add.

Ben did not go into the office expecting to eat M&Ms. He was presented with a reality that was not in order. And felt compelled to make it ordered. Removing the odd M&Ms was the most efficient way to do this.

The doctor is the only one who can refill the bowl, it’s his bowl. And every time he does the order is messed up and the next week Ben arrives and has to do the same thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A.K.A. Depopulation.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

A.K.A. Depopulation.

You cant depopulate If you have no way of controlling rate of births.

I’m sure there is a Goldilock number that logicians and computer models has produced.

All they can do is reorganize people so that the right people are being born at the right time.

Balancing the numbers of deaths and births is tricky work. Decision are easier when you have everything sorted out in their right place.

So while the left gets credit for diversity they are simply the one sorting and defining the groups. They appear to support diversity but they are just setting up the ropes for the lines for people to stand in.

Add moral relativism and massive egos you get what we have now. Battle for control, battle for who defines what’s valuable.... what is essential.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

According to your method you just eat more M&M's.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
which is why TRUMP just defunded them.)
www.vanityfair.com... (one of many links defunding)

www.nbcnews.com... (Bill Gates rallying for WHO)

Trump telling America we need to bring our businesses back out of Chinese control, he gets called a RACIST; and democrats refuse to pass any incentives.
www.cnbc.com...

(china threat to america)
www.cnbc.com...

Can China really be a genocidal maniac? Here's a list
en.wikipedia.org...

"With good health care, vaccines and fertility treatment we can decrease the population of 6.8b by 10-20%"
www.youtube.com...

Eugenics in America
www.catholicstand.com...
We who advocate Birth Control, on the other hand, lay all our emphasis upon stopping not only the reproduction of the unfit but upon stopping all reproduction when there is not economic means of providing proper care for those who were born in health. Margaret Sanger, “Birth Control and Racial Betterment” (February, 1919)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
This links to Monsanto, which if you do your research links to the bee shortage and population deaths. Replaced with GMO bees, because normal bees won't touch their crops.

Bees
www.honeycolony.com...
www.theguardian.com...

Modifying ANTS to replace BEES - due to genocide.
worldnewsdailyreport.com...

Fertility - natural-fertility-info.com...

www.conceiveeasy.com...
(10% of women experiences problems getting pregnant)

americanpregnancy.org...
(10-15% can't get pregnant no matter what)

Monsanto - linked to infertility products like roundup.
draxe.com...

More links tying, Bill Gates to Monsanto FOODS, Planned Parenthood, Nazi Eugenics.
whale.to...

prepareforchange.net...

www.huffpost.com...

Bill gates bought GMO shares that effect fertility to cut the world's population.
www.youtube.com...

(water is not a human right)
www.youtube.com...
Search Nestle, Bill gates, etc.. (you might need to go back a few years for bill gates, but nestle will show up really quick).

This Nestle brand, known for providing frozen prepared foods for families, is no stranger to being one of the brands owned by Monsanto. Stouffer’s is listed as one of the companies that supported Monsanto’s attempts to keep businesses from acknowledging genetically modified organisms.

Who owns Monsanto?
Pharmaceutical company Bayer AG

Recognize Bayer? You should they are responsible for spreading HIV to children, and adults alike by tainted medication.

www.cbsnews.com...
(Bayer had HIV injected into a handful of pain killers awhile ago, in attempts to cause early death between anyone who took it. Including CHILDREN)
ahrp.org...

www.cbsnews.com...
realfarmacy.com...

Why is Bill gates, planned parenthood, WHo, Bayer, Monsanto important?
Because they are all linked together, in more then 1 way. From poisoning the population, to controlling fertility and death. For Manifesting genocides, of animals, insects, and people. They are ALL linked to the same family...

(CHINESE LINK! Bayer)
Company description Bayer HealthCare is today ranked as one of the leading companies in the Chinese pharmaceutical industry, the number one multinational by sales in 2008 (IMS). Both Bayer and Schering (merged in 2007) have been present in China for more than 100 years and have over 2.000 employees throughout China

Gates Foundation: Who www.dr-rath-foundation.org...

Further Connection of Bayer and WHO
www.vectorcontrol.bayer.com...

media.bayer.com...
< br />
Wow, anybody taking the time to understand the evidence you presented will understand that the forces of evil are alive and well... but they will not prevail.

Knowledge is power. More people on the planet need this knowledge!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

According to your method you just eat more M&M's.

You missed my second post where I expanded the analogy. I said the doctor is the only one who can refill the bowl. He refills it every week before Ben arrives. So the cycle of sorting and eating continue.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Regardless, someone is still depopulating his M&Ms.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Reading this thread, I can’t help but laughing at some of the posts and discourse.

Not in terms of mocking anyone.

I am a conspiracy (911, JFK) guy myself so I have respect for that angle sometimes.

Here we have the depopulation conspiracy but some here have pointed out this is not even close to that.
I agree with that.

But 911 to me is proof that whatever they do nothing is out of bounds to the swine who did 911 and the JFK hit.

So, it's possible they will do a depopulation op and that this is an op and remember this may only be the first of these pandemics.

Or It may be a legit health catastrophe. Time will tell ( no pun intended.
BTW, If one is interested in the conspiracy angle take your time and listen to this video

Was There Foreknowledge of the Plandemic? - Questions For Corbett

edit on 15-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

Regardless, someone is still depopulating his M&Ms.

Got it, I see. Yes, There will always be a loss in M&Ms as long as Ben keeps coming in and doing his thing.

But the bowl has a built in limit. The doctor does not just keep filling every week aimlessly till it overflows. He may or may not feel the need to keep it at a consistent level. Ben can’t understand why or how the doctor can operate in such seemingly random and reckless way.

It comes down to, do you trust the doctor and his plans for the bowl of M&Ms. Or is there something that posses you to want to control that which seems random and chaotic.....Trust God or Trust yourself

Crazy how this analogy evolved. I honestly didn’t plan on this analogy pointing to this idea.

Couple ways to look at it. Doctor is God, M&Ms are his people, Ben is obsessive Government.

Guess it drift away from from depopulation idea to theological.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
Do you know who pays when vaccines go wrong and damage people?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Craaaaazy idea: both these statements are true:

C19 is a depopulation conspiracy...
Depopulation isn’t happening...

The two are not mutually exclusive. It’s all too possible that even elitists can screw up their diabolical plan. Tbh I’d be very surprised if they didn’t - they’re just people too!

I’m not saying this is all a conspiracy to depopulate, but if it transpires that it didn’t depopulate that doesn’t prove that it wasn’t an attempt.

There’s always trolls that want to polarise an argument, the tricky part is keeping an open mind until we have solid proof for or against...which usually never comes.

edit on 16-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

But the bowl has a built in limit.

You hypothetical bowl may have an existential limit but the planet doesn't.

edit on 16-4-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
.... 67% of the Africans infected with cov-19 die? Thankfully that’s not the truth...

This virus has made literally no dent in our population nor is it killing at the rates you are describing. If the goal was depopulation they failed, miserably. The goal I believe is fear, and control of the population. That is something the virus HAS brought.

Bill wanting to track us, I agree he does and wants to further sell that data. Kill us... nah he wants to sell our #, if we are dead not much left to sell.

a reply to: BlackArrow

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join