It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Reveal - The Political Connection - Agenda - Depopulation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Currently, the population is going down. That is why the obama administration let in so many immigrants. With women putting off having children until their careers are set. Studies, have been showing that its 'too late' by the time that happens, and its causing massive amounts of DNA breakdown and mutations which increases ailments like down syndrom, adhd, retardation, etc. Ontop of the 1 in 5 that can't get pregnant naturally, and 1 in 3 of those with perm infertility issues.. The population rate has dropped dramatically in natural born american citizens. You just can't really see it because an example, we got a quarter of a million immigrants just a few years ago. Or did you forget about all of the countries that were overrun? Including our own.

Our country is a country where depopulation is occuring, those that don't have access to medication and health care in the USA aren't really effected.
data.worldbank.org... (population chart for you)

Africa is going to be hard hit by the virus, as 67% of every African person who gets it dies, reguardless of age. That is almost a 40% possible drop in their population alone. Because a majority of them have aids, and other immune issues.. that they can't afford to treat to begin with.
edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: finally got working chart link that didn't break.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
It links all of the depopulation efforts currently done by bill gates, plan parenthood, and bayer (monsanto/nestle).

Depopulation for what point? So they don't have any more customers?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Less population = Richer world. Cheaper/healthier foods that aren't mass gmo, clean water that doesn't have the medications of millions. No homeless issues, no pollution, no overcrowded schools which means better education, etc..(this is why they hardcore press gmos in china and africa - the link is in the post and all over online..because it was successful in the decrease of national birth rates..) Think of it more like a Utopia. Not to say its fully a bad thing.

See if you can catch tv show: Sliders: The lottery/luck of the draw.
It should give you an IDEA of their kind of Utopia. Its an interesting theory thats based off the guide stones. Taking it seriously. But instead for that parallel world they do a lottery. Where people can suicide and give money to their family to save on resources.

They do reference our own downfalls, like starvation, disease. As being part of the plagues of an overpopulated world.
People hear the word Depopulation, automatically assume it is a bad thing. When in reality, its not.
The bad thing is how you 'choose' who lives and who dies, viruses are the most merciful.

edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: added comments

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
Did you watch this vid where a family are trying to make a better world.. to make a type of Utopia?

edit on 15-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Did you watch this vid where a family are trying to make a better world.. to make a type of Utopia?

Watching now

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Less population = Richer world.

How can there be a richer world without people enriching other people? The conspiracy theorist-stated economics of depopulation are about as moronic as they get.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The questions?

You avoided answering the questions!

No one is talking about killing the planet...... depopulation does not mean killing the planet.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thats easy, with current technology. Everything can be automated, where in a smaller population is easier to control.(Think about isolated societies.. Monks, Amish(granted they are against tech) but their life is fulfilling to them. A life outside of the work force can lead to reconnecting with nature, luxury, wild life returns.

Depopulation, was never about money. That is why its economic theories are moronic. In our world money is everything... But if you look at native cultures of the past, they didn't have money. They traded things, they gathered and created themselves. So talents were wide spread.

Now imagine a native culture, with today's technology. That is untouched, and untainted by greed. Natives were happy before we took the land from them. If they didn't have to move all the time to hunt for food, there would of been no reason for wars between the tribes.

You bring up "How can there be a richer world without people enriching other people? "
In our world, your voice really doesn't matter. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has em(city view).
Country and small town view - You wanna go where everyone know's your name..(yada yada).. To the point, smaller towns have a higher rating of happiness then overpopulated cities. Because people hear you, people see you. People smile when you walk by. They don't have stories like..

"A man jumps off the san-fran bridge because no one smiled and/or said hello. Leaving a note stating that he went to the bridge to kill himself, if he was not smiled or greeted at by 1 person"

Life is different, better in smaller communities. I myself have lived in both, big city and small towns. In a smaller society, less drugs, more freedom, less murder, more community.

edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The questions?

You avoided answering the questions!

Because they are silly hypotheticals.

...depopulation does not mean killing the planet.

Then why even discuss engineered viruses and vaccines if they aren't being used to remove people?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You're speaking about your own personal utopian (read: dystopian) society and projecting it onto others.

You're the problem, not anyone else.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It links all of the depopulation efforts currently done by bill gates, plan parenthood, and bayer (monsanto/nestle).

Depopulation for what point? So they don't have any more customers?

It’s not about less numbers, it’s about the right people and the right numbers in their right places.

Example:
Let say Ben, who has OCD, enters the doctors office and on the table is a colorful bowl of M&Ms. Ben’s OCD and the chaotic nature of that bowl of M&Ms pit him in a panic. He turns over the bowl and sorts the M&M by colors and just as he suspected, the colors are not evenly distributed. There are only 10 green but 15 brown, so he eats the 5 brown. Their are 11 yellow so he eats the one yellow... and so on, until there are only 10 of each color. He hears the doctor at the door and swipes the newly order M&Ms back into the bowl. Even though the M&Ms are mixed up again, Ben’s mind is now at easy, knowing that their is order within that chaos.

I think we heard that idea before....Order out of Chaos.

Everything in its right Place.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Less population = Richer world.

How can there be a richer world without people enriching other people? The conspiracy theorist-stated economics of depopulation are about as moronic as they get.
Yes. And I note the billionaires are certainly hankering to get our noses back to the grindstone. I'm sure that's for our well-being.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are you telling me that there will not be vaccines that are mandatory if one still wants to work or travel?
Because this is what concerns me the most..... especially when I saw who pays for vaccine mishaps.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Then why even discuss engineered viruses and vaccines if they aren't being used to remove people?

The planet won't die if there are no people left on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You're speaking about your own personal utopian (read: dystopian) society and projecting it onto others.

You're the problem, not anyone else.

First off, that was rude. Said simply because I understand what you cannot? I see benefits to both sides, because my life doesn't change either place. It's not my fault that your ignorance is fed by your own judgements. Anywho..

Done replying to you, if you want to be an ass. Go bray at someone else.

edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: being nicer...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
It’s not about less numbers...

Except your whole M&M eating analogy was about less M&Ms.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Yes. And I note the billionaires are certainly hankering to get our noses back to the grindstone. I'm sure that's for our well-being.

Probably the most accurate thing said so far.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Are you telling me that there will not be vaccines that are mandatory if one still wants to work or travel?

That's what I'm telling you.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The planet won't die if there are no people left on it.

Who said it would?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

First off, that was rude.

Pointing out your sick plan for humanity? Oh well, deal with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join