It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% did not believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I ask/told people ( a few sent me mathematical equations that this can't be true) . I asked 123 people if this could be true and all said no.... even by 95 year old aunt . We are young as a nation to be stupid as a people

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
These stories I always find interesting. I was watching some old show from the 40's, forgot the name of it where celebs try to guess who they are talking to behind a curtain or something.

The hidden guest was someone who met a former President. Long story, he was a small child when he met Abraham Lincoln and remembered it. Think he was 5 yrs old.

edit on 15-4-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

I normally won't watch vids of videos with no explanation, but curiosity and the short run-time of the video got the best of me, and so I watched it.

I'm stuck on what you don't think is real, though. The "watermark" image of the baby on the wallby the stairs? The bright green curtains in the hall?

Or you don't believe that two generations in a row had much younger second wives, and so the generations spanned a longer than typical timeframe? I'm guessing that's what you're referring to, but its so logical and easy to believe that I find it hard to believe more than 1% of people would not believe it. Maybe I'm missing something?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

Yeah not sure what you are saying you don’t believe here?

Tyler’s son was born in 1853, his grandson was born in 1928 when his father was 75 years of age.

Fathering a child at 75 is not an everyday occurrence but it’s not unheard of.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yep. My grandmother had a half brother that was 36 (or so) years older than she was so her father was a boy/pre-teen during the Civil War.

new topics

top topics

join