It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 has me thinking. Did the wrong monkey get hired?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

Weren't you posting this two week stuff a month and a half ago? Or that was about a dozen others parroting mockingbird media on this site. Anyone who didn't see this for what it is the second it happened needs to turn in their conspiracy card.

You can say two more weeks til infinity and appeal to emotions all you want but your delusions are not grounded in reality. If you're scared, stay home and cry about it. Others are out here grinding mang...And it ain't gonna change.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33
No, It was not me a month and a half ago?. But mark my words, 2 weeks from now there is going to be a spike. If they don`t report it, they will be hiding it.
It is about to make a major increase and if people remain complacent it will continue.
This is not a conspiracy or a joke. It is real

edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: Add comment

edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: skybandit
Trump without doubt inherited this mess we are in, however I do not think that he is approaching it realistically. He could have been pro-active and listened to the World.

Trump throws an ear to the wind when sometimes he needs to put on his big boy pants and make a decision that serves the people first.
He is alienating his allies,.. sigh
He will have many lives on his hands.
There is no soap or sanitizer available for him to wash his conscience of this.
In 2 weeks you will see a spike in Covid-19 cases like we havent seen, mark my words!

Heck yeah. Too bad Hillary isn't president at this time. We could have used a CLINTON MIDNIGHT MEDICAL SUPPLY COMPANY being available with a cornered market on all the PPE supplies needed. All at a "modest" markup, of course, and no warranty expressed nor implied. With, of course, presidential directives quashing competition for the sake of "safety" of the people so they can buy from a tightly controlled sole source.

Ventilators being in very limited supply and only available to those buyers who will kiss the ring of the queen and make generous contributions to the newly added branch of the Clinton Foundation specifically for this new disaster.

Please contact the Foundation directly at "[email protected]" with your credit card in hand.

IMHO.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
This is not about a political affiliation. You can cash in your membership card any time.
no political membership needed here.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Mark my words... A week from now, and then a week from then. And then two weeks from that, and then next month and then we'll see where we're at next year.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Trump without doubt inherited this mess we are in, however I do not think that he is approaching it realistically. He could have been pro-active and listened to the World.

Trump throws an ear to the wind when sometimes he needs to put on his big boy pants and make a decision that serves the people first.
In 2 weeks you will see a spike in Covid-19 cases like we havent seen, mark my words!

What world are you living in?

In February, Nancy Pelosi was calling for "a science based approach" to dealing with covid.

In March, the CDC told Congress covid wasn't a pandemic yet.

A week later, on March 11, the World Health Organization announced covid to be a pandemic.

On March 13, Trump declared a national emergency and began directing funding to whatever state requested it.

He needs to clean his conscious of what? Making his decisions based on the data and recommendations of the worlds top scientists?

I thought Pelosi wanted a science based approach?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda
No political affiliation needed here or mentions of other people. Trump had the best information made available to anybody in the world..
Burn your card.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Are you telling me to wait 2 more weeks?

I take it you haven't been following this since update thread #1. People were treated like # when they weren't panicking in Covid Update thread #1.

They were told to wait 2 more weeks since then and everyday since then it's been wait another 2 weeks.

That's a lot of 2 weeks that have passed. You fear mongers have a pamphlet that says wait 2 weeks? Very suspicious that no one has caught onto this wait 2 weeks trend. Wait 2 weeks until a year has passed?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

They don't have anything to respond back with to that. That's why everytime I see someone say it I just exaggerate it.

If these shills and their favored governmental lords had their way we'd be waiting every week in fear never leaving our houses for quite a few years and then some.

Oh, and before I forget, wait until next week.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
2 weeks, and for the hearing impaired TWO/2 WEEKS!
And I am going to add on that it will get worse for another month
Easy prediction.
Please people stay at home. Only go out when you absolutely need to, we can stop this. There will be a vaccine, be patient and follow the rules

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

See?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Ah yes..

The Vaccine.

Some have gotten real strange about The Vaccine.

Will it be Mandatory? ETA: Sorry, silly question..

Do you want it to be Mandatory?
edit on 15-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
And here I thought all along that enough masks, ventilators, and Hydroxychloroquine were manufactured and readily available for delivery !! 😧

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

How did trump inherit this virus?
Wow you guys.
As for anything else..it's been his show for nearly four years.
When does it become his responsibility?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

He denied it the whole month of February. Said it was a hoax another witch hunt... Remember ?
And he's still blaming instead of acting.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
The U.S. Has had 30,000 deaths in three months.
Thirty times as many.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Tell it to the 30K Americans who have now perished in this pandemic.

In three months time.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

30K.
Since February.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda
In February, before 30 thousand Americans had died from this, he said it was a hoax and a democrat witch hunt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join