It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Wuhan boiwarefare lab a viable target of a strike by the world by right of self defense

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
USA funded the laboratory. We knew exactly what they were up to (trying to create a multi facet vaccine). Just shows what using untested cures can do to you.

www.businesstoday.in... -on-bats/story/400831.html
edit on 30-4-2020 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I don't want to throw off the thread with this story. You can search for "The Tragedy in Columbia" I did that thread a while ago. I don't like to think of that. That thread is posted to try and clear some suppressed memories from so many decades ago.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I don't want to throw off the thread with this story. You can search for "The Tragedy in Columbia" I did that thread a while ago. I don't like to think of that. That thread is posted to try and clear some suppressed memories from so many decades ago.

Suppose this thread is dead because it's a ridiculous idea! Yeah, some armchair soldiers might get excited about it. Excited enough to play call of duty for a few hours, but it is truely nonsense.

With your logic, then how can you condemn terrorist attacks in the UK and America? I mean, they have a right to, considering our illegal invasions in the middle East that led to the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children. But that is ok because it was the good old west! Who care and want to liberate people from their nasty leaders!

The annoying thing, is governments can do what they want, as ling as there are people like you. And sadly, there eill always be people like you.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Sure, if it was in one of those weak countries the US usually attacks not a powerhouse like China with Russia behind it.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Seriously? Who else has about a dozen aircraft strike groups while having more guns than all the other nations on the planet in civilian hands. I have trained foreign troops. Most of them had never held a weapon before I trained them. No Chinese troops have ever been in combat. Americans have been in constant combat for generations. Watching them try to use their piddly aircraft carriers are a joke like a toddler trying to walk and falling down on their diaper. They have no chance against the US.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join