It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Wuhan boiwarefare lab a viable target of a strike by the world by right of self defense

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Strike? Typical american attitude.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018
I am aware that the Chi-Coms consider Brad their enemy because quite frankly he is.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I think that 1.2 megatons are a bit overkill in this case. I am just thinking about the prevention of further use of this facility and provide the Chinese with an example that this type of behavior will not be tollerated.

I don't think it is IMO. I do however think labs such has these should be operated at LEAST 200 miles from any civilians, and at 100 miles out a quarantine for at least a month before being allowed on from there. It was a massive f*ckup on China's part just like it was with Japan building a nuclear reactor right next to the f*cking ocean. I still say even though it was an accident, all countries should consider this an act of war by China

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Ummm...as long as we can have Ole Xi...standing there for a photo op...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Oh a statement. That can also be done without weapons. After all, its not the first accident concerning bioweapens.

Public needs to step up banning bioweapon research worldwide.

Ummm...who said this was an accident...?

All indications are pointing to this virus having been modified so that it could infect humans...

Who can definitively state...this virus release was purely accidental...?

No-one...would be my guess...

Which is obviously not to state that it was in any way intentional...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

My emotional reaction is that we should nullify any and all bio facilities in China, as well as the CCP leadership, but that's not really a solution, especially if it was ineptitude and not on purpose.

I think the world should move to pressure China to seal the lab and help China learn how to implement actual level 4 safety. There cannot EVER be containment failures.

The CCP should be warned that if they ever obfuscate in such a situation again, we will cease all travel and trade to/from China and any other nation who allows travel or trade to/from China, as well as cancelling all visas for Chinese citizens.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I've never heard a stupider idea.

Really? If you've "never heard a stupider idea"...go back under your rock. There's no need to belittle the OP with this comment...just move to the next "not stupider" forum.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The video under the thread The Origin of Covid-19 (CCP) strongly suggest it was an accident. Identifying a lab assistant that has been removed from their web site as possibly being patient 0. Its possible that china has advised governemts what has occured which explains why governments are being extremely cautious. Worried that bioweapon has longer term effects etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

That lab in my mind is definitely the source. Drop one b83 nuclear bomb ...

You want to nuke your mind?

edit on 16/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I like your more reasoned approach. My knee jerk reaction is to close the lab with a 1-ton precision-guided thermobaric device from an F-22 Raptor.

edit on 4/29/2020 by machineintelligence because: entry error

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No. They are being scapegoated. The real culprits are the global elect who plot to rule the entire world. China was used as a patsy. There is globalist deep state embedded in China. Look at Mark Zuckerberg's wife... and many more deep in the government and economic system. The first thing to do is to educate the world about this 40-week calendar they use to time their attacks.

Every 40 Weeks a major story is harped upon in the mainstream media to further an agenda and to manipulate the stock market

Week of...

09/07/2014 Skull of Holly Bobo found

06/14/2015 Charleston, SC Church Shooter Dylann Roof

03/20/2016 Terror Bombing 3/22 in Brussels, Belgium

12/25/2016 Terror Shooting at nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey

10/01/2017 Las Vegas Concert Shooting from 32nd floor

07/08/2018 Return of 12 Thai soccer boys from Cave of Initiation

04/14/2019 Roof fire at Notre Dame Cathedral

01/19/2020 CDC Announces first case of new coronavirus in U.S.

10/25/2020 ?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

What do they have planned for the week of Halloween? That should be top priority. We need more information to figure out what they are up to.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
If it is the source I think at this point the US and other infected nations have the right to strike the lab and nullify any future threats by the right of self-defense?

Are you forgetting something?

Are you forgetting that this lab had major funding from the US? Including from the NIH? Including funding for outlawed gain-of-function research that was actively promoted by none other than political hack and medical mafia member "Dr." Anthony Fauci?

The only question is: where does fascist Fauci get his power from?

"If you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in a mirror."

edit on 29-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
In this regard speculation could catch fire for reasons not related to truth or good judgment. I would urge people to stop masterbating over what ifs. conspiracy theories for entertainment are one thing, suggesting ww3 as a valid option is evil.

remember the WMDs in Iraq. The response was so USA, regardless of the validity of intel.
edit on 0000004092549America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yeah, let's start ww3, just so arm chair soldiers can get a kick out of it! Absolutly ridiculous idea!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

I don't think it is IMO. I do however think labs such has these should be operated at LEAST 200 miles from any civilians, and at 100 miles out a quarantine for at least a month before being allowed on from there. It was a massive f*ckup on China's part just like it was with Japan building a nuclear reactor right next to the f*cking ocean. I still say even though it was an accident, all countries should consider this an act of war by China

Where do you think the US has their labs? The CDC is in Atlanta.

Look at this booklet
www.cdc.gov...

It's not like WWII war factories. Labs can be created anywhere.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

As I stated in a previous post that was my knee jerk reaction. I prefer a more reasoned approach. Armchair soldier, I am not. Seasoned vet and military contractor here. There is always more wars to fight.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ah, yes...

Bomb a biowarfare lab, and have debris with God only knows what attached to it blasted all over creation...

Yeah, let's not, and say we did.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
I am not sure why there is resistance to the fact that there is in Wuhan a level 4 containment biowarfare lab that is walking distance from the wet market in Wuhan is not considered by various media pundits to not be the source of the contagion. It seems likely even at the distance of being in the US attempting to determine if this is part of the causation and spread of COVID-19 in this worldwide pandemic.

www.xinhuanet.com...

If it is the source I think at this point the US and other infected nations have the right to strike the lab and nullify any future threats by the right of self-defense? I suggest a thermobaric device delivered to the facility in order to contain the threat.

military.wikia.org...

Do you think they released it as a weapon, or just that their level 4 lab was barely level 1 and the virus got out on an unexpected host?

They have already shut down the lab, so do you really want WWIII 100s of millions dying?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

no - such an " idea " - is utterly cretinous

sanctions against china - yes - IF - its demonstrated that the N19COVID was a deliberate or negligant release

but bombing a bio-lab - you really need to think this through

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join