It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Wuhan boiwarefare lab a viable target of a strike by the world by right of self defense

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

I think that 1.2 megatons are a bit overkill in this case. I am just thinking about the prevention of further use of this facility and provide the Chinese with an example that this type of behavior will not be tollerated.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Chicken has already flown the coop. Most of it in NY now, You will need a larger thermobaric device.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

This is about degrading future threats and some restitution for the losses in human life that came from the materials produced and released from this facility. The strategy is one of making the Chinese knock this crap off and showing others who wish to do this kind of dastardly deed that it will not go unpunished.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

look if you really think "foreign aid and immigration are bad" is an appropriate or relevant response to my stance of "bombing a city because of the unproven suspicions of a small number of people is a terrible and self destructive idea" then i have to wonder if there is any level we could even communicate on on in any meaningful sense, or any value in continuing to try.
edit on 15-4-2020 by continuousThunder because: flabbergasted at the enthusiastic acceptance of Death Drive culture in modern America

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
I am not sure why there is resistance to the fact that there is in Wuhan a level 4 containment biowarfare lab that is walking distance from the wet market in Wuhan is not considered by various media pundits to not be the source of the contagion. It seems likely even at the distance of being in the US attempting to determine if this is part of the causation and spread of COVID-19 in this worldwide pandemic.

www.xinhuanet.com...

If it is the source I think at this point the US and other infected nations have the right to strike the lab and nullify any future threats by the right of self-defense? I suggest a thermobaric device delivered to the facility in order to contain the threat.

military.wikia.org...

Hmm... I would Recommend Two to be SURE ............

edit on 15-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Oh a statement. That can also be done without weapons. After all, its not the first accident concerning bioweapens.

Public needs to step up banning bioweapon research worldwide.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

Asymmetric warfare I think must be discouraged in the strongest way to avoid repeats like this misstep.

yaleglobal.yale.edu...

So we deliberately release heaven knows what on the Chinese populous and hope it doesn't get to us like the last one released? Nevermind whatever the Chinese response would be?

No thanks. Hard pass.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It would likely be best for 2. The first with a delay fuse to get any below-ground targets degraded and one without delay fuse for the aboveground components of the lab.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

... some restitution for the losses in human life that came from the materials produced and released from this facility. 

I don't think you know what restitution means... Killing Chinese citizens by bombing a biolab is retribution, not restitution.

It's also insane.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yes - Bomb China and every country involved in "Event 201", because they were obviously involved as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Why are you even thinking of something like that? This is not like sending predator UAV to fire missle in afghanistan, there would be revenge from China against US target ...

China could nuke Guam base as revenge...they would loose their face if not respond ..

edit on 15-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I think that's playing thier game.
Rather, they should be hit where they are most sensitive.
In the honor, and in the pocketbook.
They're a culture that's big on optics.
Making them look bad at all turns while driving thier economy into the ground (as a natural cause)
is more benign and leaves the door open for plausible deniability. IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

That is not a bad idea. We do need to in some way degrade the threat of a repeat of this sort of behavior. Action speaks louder than words.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

In the OP I speak of a response backed by those harmed by this action by the ChiComs not a unilateral strike by the US alone. They can not strike back against all the nations they already harmed without a great risk that WW3 will be the Chinese against every nation they have harmed. They will lose.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

WW3 will be the Chinese against every nation they have harmed. They will lose.

OK - Now replace the word Chinese with the word USA.

edit on 15-4-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

The US did not launch a global pandemic against the world this year. That would be the Chi-coms you seem confused on the issue at hand.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

you seem confused on the issue at hand.

You seem to be an MSM Parrot.

I feel sad for you.

edit on 15-4-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The MSM is not covering this in the least. There is a program by the Chinese to cover up their guilt in this disaster out of fear of such retribution such as I suggest.

Source article

edit on 4/15/2020 by machineintelligence because: entry error

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The MSM is not covering this in the least. There is a program by the Chinese to cover up their guilt in this disaster out of fear of such retribution such as I suggest.

Source article

BRAD SALZBERG ???
Even more SAD than the MSM

I now feel even sader for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join