It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Wuhan boiwarefare lab a viable target of a strike by the world by right of self defense

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am not sure why there is resistance to the fact that there is in Wuhan a level 4 containment biowarfare lab that is walking distance from the wet market in Wuhan is not considered by various media pundits to not be the source of the contagion. It seems likely even at the distance of being in the US attempting to determine if this is part of the causation and spread of COVID-19 in this worldwide pandemic.

www.xinhuanet.com...

If it is the source I think at this point the US and other infected nations have the right to strike the lab and nullify any future threats by the right of self-defense? I suggest a thermobaric device delivered to the facility in order to contain the threat.

military.wikia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i think your idea is great but it doesn't go far enough.
Any time anything happens and we suspect anyone of anything we should blow them up.
In fact, we should probably blow them all up just to be on the safe side.
And since there's likely to be people in our own countries that disagree with or oppose us or do science that could lead to potentially dangerous outcomes, we should blow our own countries up too.
The world will be a lot safer and more predictable as a desert of radioactive glass.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Funny OP, to me, because in my mind I saw US military leaders trying to validate their need to strategically bomb a bunch of 15'th century meat markets in order to protect the modern world.

It might seem odd, but truth is often stranger than fiction.

In the end, this is why globalism will never work, the lowest common denominator isn't the benchmark for modern humanity.

It's amusing to watch, as an outsider, how people attempt to compartmentalize this crap.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
I am not sure why there is resistance to the fact that there is in Wuhan a level 4 containment biowarfare lab that is walking distance from the wet market in Wuhan is not considered by various media pundits to not be the source of the contagion. It seems likely even at the distance of being in the US attempting to determine if this is part of the causation and spread of COVID-19 in this worldwide pandemic.

www.xinhuanet.com...

If it is the source I think at this point the US and other infected nations have the right to strike the lab and nullify any future threats by the right of self-defense? I suggest a thermobaric device delivered to the facility in order to contain the threat.

military.wikia.org...

The article said 'bio-safety' lab.

And there is significant doubt now, in the scientific community, about the markets being the original source, with 'patient zero' confirming that he never visited the market, and also being elderly, sick, and a fair distance away from the market.

Perhaps killing more people is not the solution to people dying?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
Any time anything happens and we suspect anyone of anything we should blow them up.
And since there's likely to be people in our own countries that disagree with or oppose us or do science that could lead to potentially dangerous outcomes, we should blow our own countries up too.
The world will be a lot safer and more predictable as a desert of radioactive glass.

Oh. that's a terrible idea, think of the children.

We should tell them "be more careful next time". We could also send pallets of money to help them recover. In fact we should do the same for the rest of the world.

As for south America..... We should invite them all here, and send buses to pick them up. It will be easier and safer to treat them right here in America. We should request that they all vote in the elections, since they are living here.
Oh this will be so much fun!

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I've never heard a stupider idea.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: continuousThunder

Oh. that's a terrible idea, think of the children.

We should tell them "be more careful next time". We could also send pallets of money to help them recover. In fact we should do the same for the rest of the world.

As for south America..... We should invite them all here, and send buses to pick them up. It will be easier and safer to treat them right here in America. We should request that they all vote in the elections, since they are living here.
Oh this will be so much fun!

In other words, asking "what would Jesus do"?
Right?
Nah much easier to just blow it all to hell...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I've never heard a stupider idea.

I had a lengthy post to reply with.
However , you summed it up in one sentence.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I am all for giving them 30 minutes to clear the area before the strike. I just think this kind of behavior should be strongly discouraged.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: chr0naut

I am all for giving them 30 minutes to clear the area before the strike. I just think this kind of behavior should be strongly discouraged.

Still sounds like a waste. Surely you could use it to generate energy or something useful.

Just demand that China allows international surveillance within the lab to ensure compliance with strict protocols, allowing the lab to keep to humanitarian goals.

A bit like what they do when the UN send in inspectors to ensure nuclear non-proliferation. Oh, wait, don't the usual "blame someone else" crowd also want to defund the UN, WHO and CDC, too?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It is a modified virus. This is a bat coronavirus that has been modified to make it more infectious to humans by adding the trait to attack CD 147 on human T-cells.

www.scmp.com...

“More and more people compare it to HIV,” said the doctor who requested not to be named due to the sensitivity of the issue.

Doctors who had seen the bodies said the damage to the internal organs was similar to a combination of Sars and Aids.
The gene behind the fusion function in Sars-CoV-2 was not found in other coronaviruses in human or animals.
But some deadly human viruses such as Aids and Ebola have similar sequences

And Thanks to another member for making me aware of this documentary which provides damning evidence for this conclusion:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dumbest idea! Don't forget they also have military tech that can strike back all around the world. Nevermind they have ICBM's too!

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

If it is the source I think at this point the US and other infected nations have the right to strike the lab and nullify any future threats by the right of self-defense? I

With all due respect....No, no, no , no, no! You don't want to do this. China is NOT Iraq or Iran or Syria or Libya, believe me.

China will NOT sit idly by and accept any kind of strike on the Wuhan lab.

That act would be an exercise of dangerous folly leading to a result worse than the virus itself.

Maybe sanctions, worldwide denunciation maybe but no strike, please.
edit on 14-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It is a modified virus. This is a bat coronavirus that has been modified to make it more infectious to humans by adding the trait to attack CD 147 on human T-cells.

www.scmp.com...

“More and more people compare it to HIV,” said the doctor who requested not to be named due to the sensitivity of the issue.

Doctors who had seen the bodies said the damage to the internal organs was similar to a combination of Sars and Aids.
The gene behind the fusion function in Sars-CoV-2 was not found in other coronaviruses in human or animals.
But some deadly human viruses such as Aids and Ebola have similar sequences

And Thanks to another member for making me aware of this documentary which provides damning evidence for this conclusion:

Highly suspicious source, The Epoch Times....you really believe the narrative ?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So to punish the biolab, we're going to bomb it and release more pathogens... Brilliant.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What I suggest is a show to China that you pay a price for building biowarfare technology and releasing it on the world. It seems a measured response to let them know the world will not take being attacked by their biowarfare tech. Also turning the facility to dust and smoke will help those who lost their loved ones as a result of these actions find rest in that the world says there is a price to pay for such foolish behavior.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Do some research on thermobaric weapons. There will be no fall out of material except atoms.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I'm very familiar. You'll kill everyperson in it and bust the walls, ... and then the underpressure and rarefaction sucks any pathogen you didn't kill right back into the atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

That lab in my mind is definitely the source. Drop one b83 nuclear bomb on Wuhan for every 1,000 Americans that die from the virus.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Asymmetric warfare I think must be discouraged in the strongest way to avoid repeats like this misstep.

yaleglobal.yale.edu...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join