It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New York Times has Investigated and Cleared JOE BIDEN of All Sexual Impropriety.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So, the New York Times is now the supreme court of the USA, we are required to believe them now but must disregard what they may have mentioned before. Ok, I can see that.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah, statute of limitations has passed like 4 times over probably. He could admit and walk at this point.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Joe Biden could throw a saddle on the back of a naked 14 year old, ride her into D.C. and the press would spin it like this:

"Future President enlists a young patriotic feminist, to carry his message to the Beltway."

Lord have mercy lmao. That's raw.

We should be giving Biden the same treatment that the Gates have been receiving.

Watch Biden get "elected," and then move to make being a pedo legal so that he and all the piggy elite can get away with their crimes. Dirty bastard.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Also, I guess the NYT is positioning itself to be the Ministry of Truth or something. It wouldn't surprise me if the DNC nationalized the NYT and made it the "Official News Source of America."

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, the New York Times is now the supreme court of the USA, we are required to believe them now but must disregard what they may have mentioned before. Ok, I can see that.

Some people are not well grounded mentally.

Example:

Trump can't be believed. He lies 100% of the time!

2 hours later....

Did you hear what Trump said he's going to do? We can't allow that!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Nah, statute of limitations has passed like 4 times over probably. He could admit and walk at this point.

But Kavanaugh was roasted and almost disbarred over a fake allegation dating back to 1988, I think.

In fact, Maxine Waters and Diane Feinstein wants another go at Justice Kavanaugh, if Dems take the Senate this year.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Also, I guess the NYT is positioning itself to be the Ministry of Truth or something. It wouldn't surprise me if the DNC nationalized the NYT and made it the "Official News Source of America."

CNN is first in line. It's financially deteriorating more every week. Becoming an albatross around AT&T's neck, in several ways...not just financially.

All the media outlets are seeking big bucks from the next Covid-19 bailout package.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Oh yeah, I forgot about CNN. Heh. See? It wouldn't surprise me if CNN is gutted and revamped taking the DNCs favorite pundits from various sources and giving them a new official outlet to propagate their BS from.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well lets hope there won't be any false arrests that nobody will ever remember 😬

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
the Democratic party' "cream of the crop"
They want Trump to win

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Joe Biden has been skating through soft-ball MSM interviews without anyone asking him about Tara Reade's rape accusation against him.

www.foxnews.com...

I wonder if President Trump will bring it up at some point? Maybe not, because Biden could then point to the women who have accused President Trump of puzzy grabbing.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Joe Biden withdrew from his 1988 presidential bid because of plagiarism.

He Lied about having a law degree, I think he lied about graduationg magna cum laude. He re-used a British politician's speech point for point. Google it.

He got fired from running as a democrat---for lying.

That's saying something.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Joe Biden says "Covid-9" came from "Luhan" China.

www.the-sun.com...

Man the pumps! USS Biden is taking on water!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join