It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origin of Covid-19 (CCP)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Over the past month or so i've been sceptical about the seriousness of this Pandemic... As a health care worker myself, i run into flu, and various bugs on a regular basis. Though even when we went through the SARS crisis a few years back, we didn't lock the whole bloody world down, even though the fataility rate was much worse. (At least for now)

I ran into this video today due to actually having a day off... and i have to admit, it shook me a bit, which is not easy to do.

Im not sure How legit this information is, it would be completely fabricated... so take it with a grain of salt, but IF you have time watch it

The claim is that said virus was made in a lab which is already a working theory on this forum. The virus was designed specifically to infect humans from a previous strain which could not. Designed perhaps as a biological weapon which wasn't supposed to be released but was by mistake? It was known that this manufactured strain of the virus could be a serious threat... and studies about it were shut down long ago, but somehow said research continued... along with "evidence" of the origin of the disease. Apparently it could not have been a natural disease!

There's even lawsuits filed by various governments in the past few weeks for billions, even trillions of dollars... blaming China, and more specifically the Chinese Communist Party for this Entire pandemic!

This is disturbing to say the least... the following video has 1.1million shares, and 47million views, even though the video on youtube has barely broken 5k... these could be fake numbers... who knows, I don't trust anything in the media anymore

I would say Enjoy... but I didn't enjoy watching this video at all, just knowing it may be the truth

edit on 14-4-2020 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I watched this video twice. It's posted in another thread about the same topic.

You have to watch it at least two times to get what they're saying and it's frightening.

China buys the coronavirus from labs in the US and Canada and it goes from there.
Reveals the very protein they hacked to create this thing and the person who may have presided over this monstrosity.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Virus is a modified bio weapon being strategically released in specific global locations for many reasons 😈

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
remove & and code after it

edit on 14-4-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Virus is a modified bio weapon being strategically released in specific global locations for many reasons 😈

Not sure (someone somewhere) selecting 'Wuhan' as ground zero for a world pandemic was the best choice of "Top Secret" locations if the creators were Chinese.
edit on 14-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
remove & and code after it

Thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah, its the best Ive seen so far. I posted it to a few threads yesterday

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My goodness. Just watching this video shaking my head in disbelief. Its pretty much proves that the chinese lab is responsible to my mind. It also explains unusual Government response (lockdowns) to this virus. They all must know it came from a lab.

Thanks Akragon

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The perps are NWO operatives and use the most strategic locations for their cover stories 😈

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So Bill Gates forked out the money so the Democrats could get rid of Trump?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thing is... this actually makes sense as far as it being a weapon is concerned

it spreads silently, without even showing symptoms due the huge incubation period...

As it stands we are literally afraid of everyone who crosses our path!

Even me! I am extremely sceptical about this kind of stuff...and I believe somethings behind it

I went to a friends house a few days ago for a couple beers... and we actually sat 6ft apart for 3-4 hours

the world is terrified... even people like myself who aren't actually afraid ARE still taking precautions!

Now that sure sounds like a weapon to me

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The perps are NWO operatives and use the most strategic locations for their cover stories 😈

NWO= new world order? Nigerians with odditude?
edit on 14-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Good video. I think we all kinda knew this from the get go. I just wonder if this is something the Trump admin will spill. Maybe they haven't in order to avert WWIII. It seems the virus isn't as bad so far as we all thought it would be in the beginning, (China was like some crazy horror movie) but it does explain the absolutely insane response to it worldwide especially if the world governments knew about it from the start. As the video points out, it's not going away and now we've all just got to deal with it. IF this happened on purpose from a war standpoint, then the Chinese have certainly crippled the world in terms of "lockdowns", new commie style way of life, and near world economic collapse.

The greater concern isn't the virus, it's an upcoming war with China, IMO. Honestly, it wouldn't be that hard of a sell either, if
the facts were presented in the way it was in that video.
edit on 14-4-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I agree. While I don't want a massive war, I certainly couldn't argue against it being totally justified. If it is known / found out that China knew and obfuscated, even if it was a mistake -heck, even if it was a natural occurence, then ALL the damage, from deaths, to suffering, to economic fallout, is on them. China would be set back a minimum 50 years if they were to pay for the damage their leaders, in cahoots with Tedros, have done to the world.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Umm...yes lets just watch the epoch times videos and we hit the truth instantly here...

I dont trust at all the source , the background of epoch dont look trustworthy or independent .

What's with that Epoch Times?

Anti-China Cult Gets U.S. Government Money - Runs Large Pro-Trump Ad Campaign

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Haven't watched the video, but do they tell you it somehow relates to 5G tech?

LOL.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The Epoch Times is a Good Source of REAL NEWS .//////

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: Wookiep

I agree. While I don't want a massive war, I certainly couldn't argue against it being totally justified. If it is known / found out that China knew and obfuscated, even if it was a mistake -heck, even if it was a natural occurence, then ALL the damage, from deaths, to suffering, to economic fallout, is on them. China would be set back a minimum 50 years if they were to pay for the damage their leaders, in cahoots with Tedros, have done to the world.

Why would they have to pay if it's a natural occurrence?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Its in the conspiracy section people... doesn't have to be a great source

new topics

top topics

join