It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department leaked cables renew theories on origin of coronavirus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Ben Swann played connect the dots as well today

Ben Swann

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am thinking that it was an accidental escape of a virus they were working on in the lab. I think they were trying to identify different ways the existing virus might mutate and figure out how to fight it. The fact that they identified it's dna signature so quickly, meaning they knew what to look for, gives us a clue they were working on it. They also knew pretty fast what might be effective on it, but it may have already mutated a bit when it got out so it changed a tad.

I do not think that the world should hold China accountable either way, if they do then maybe every country should be restricted from purposeful mutation of microbes including some microbes they use to make medicines. This virus might have been something they were trying to use to alter microbes to make meds, does anyone know what they were doing in that lab in China? Was it a Lab used to create meds or chemicals used in industry? or was it just a medical research lab studying microbes and diseases?
Did you manage to watch this video?

www.youtube.com...

Ok, watched the video. So they were working on an almost identical virus, they built the lab using their own archetect to cut costs, and the first known Chinese victim was someone who actually worked in the lab. Hmmm. Big coverup and destruction of evidence in the lab which was taken over by their military, implicating that work was being done for the comunist government's military to be used if anyone decided to go to war with them..

Yeah....I can see that. It was pretty much what I was thinking only this links the coverup and delay to the communist controlling party. And basically is saying that it may have some nefarious intentions. It was meant for biological warfare, but not at this time. The only antidote or meds they were going to create were to protect their military. I wonder if they already had a vaccine for their military people and the rulers of their country made already.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If the Chinese government didn't have something to hide, they wouldn't be trying so hard to hide it. Their own actions attest to their guilt.

To the extent their disinformation and deflection efforts misdirect and inhibit COVID-19 research and cost lives, they are not only disingenuous, they are murderous.

Because of that, not only is China now waging war against the truth, but the entire world along with it, and once the truth comes out, there will be a reckoning.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Response I have seen at my base is so different from any other outbreak I have seen (last 22 years) makes me think they know who was tinkering and are concerned there may be a second stage that hasent hit yet, or (if its the reinfection) is just starting to.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

"The question, for me..at least...has always been whether it was an accidental release or a purposeful one."

I believe enough evidence exists at this point to reasonably assume that the virus was released intentionally. However, I disagree with any notion that the goal was depopulation, leastways not on any significant scale. Or, if this was intended either the plan was ill conceived or has yet to fully manifest.
For objectives, I think one need look no further than the administrative overreach demonstrated, sometimes blatantly, here in the United States. With no effort of imagination, one can clearly see the totalitarian ambitions motivating the actions of certain politicians, leaders, influencers, etc. In fact, some heavy-handed tactics displayed to date seem almost exaggerated as if insisting upon unambiguous recognition. Regardless, no one can honestly deny that certain American politicians have taken measures that can, at absolute minimum, be described as excessive.
I can't pretend to grasp the full extent of what's unfolding at this historic junction, the glimpses that are visible convince me that the magnitude far exceeds my limited vision. Likewise, I've reason to believe that at least some portion of current events is pursuant to an agenda crafted well before the emergence of COVID-19. Assuming this theory correct, then much of the stark inconsistencies and discord evident throughout the global administrative spectrum could indicate a disruption to said agenda.
This post isn't meant to persuade, detract or otherwise alter anyone's perspective. Simply put, my posts serve as thought organization and little more. As such, I welcome - need - any/all feedback.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

And more times than not...the truth comes out.....eventually.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It seems the truth is another step closer...

Sources believe coronavirus originated in Wuhan lab as part of China's efforts to compete with US

While cynics can and will reflexively attack anything from Fox News, it is worth bearing in mind that reporting based on anonymous sources is not only the gold standard of contemporary establishment journalism, it is also widely accepted as sufficient evidence for criminal conviction in the court of public opinion.

Widespread journalistic malfeasance notwithstanding, the facts are coming out, and as they become more difficult to deny, the Chinese government must decide whether it will continue its strategy of waging de facto biological warfare against the world or come clean, assist multinational efforts to minimize COVID-19 deaths and mitigate the consequences of its callous disregard for human life.

May they choose more wisely going forward than they have so far.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Cmon now people I can't believe I am reading these comments.

If the United States government keeps providing information and "proof" that the coronavirus came from China, you can bet your sweet @$$ one thing, that the coronavirus came from anywhere BUT China but it would be to their advantage if we got really pissed of at the Chinese, warranted or not.

In the past, developments like this have actually meant the US ITSELF was the true guilty party. Dunno if that will be the case again here and it will take time to find out...

Unfortunately we don't have a giant building with all the distance in the world between it and a Covid-19 hospital which the whole world saw come tumbling down out of nowhere creating an immediate WTF moment the very first day of the issue to point us in any solid direction. However I would argue that the US's version of things and any story it is suggesting that we put together is absolutely fiction as the narrative always is fiction that they give us related to world-changing ish.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

If the United States government keeps providing information and "proof" that the coronavirus came from China, you can bet your sweet @$$ one thing, that the coronavirus came from anywhere BUT China but it would be to their advantage if we got really pissed of at the Chinese, warranted or not.

So if there is proof it was the Chinese, it is sweet ass proof that it is fake, but it is an advantage to them if we get pissed at them "warranted or not".

So it may be warranted? And if we get pissed because it is it is "advantageous" to China? Hmmmm
edit on 17-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In fact, you can go back in my old posts and see I was saying it very often between five and ten years ago. I said mark my words, once the central banking fractional reserve evil as Satan himself scam begins to buckle and we face devaluation and a worldwide depression, I was certain that instead of letting that happen they would use Iran or China I specifically mentioned and only Iran or China and they would fake some reason like September 11 to convince us they are no good and securing the people's OK to go to war and we would, in the Powers that Be's hopes, obliterate them as knocking out our biggest competition or pillaging another nation in the middle East were the only two ways to continue propping up a hollow economy by 2020 when the old tricks of printing mote money would cease to be effective in keeping the sleeping inflationary beast snoozin cuz he wakes up and the powers that be must wager their bets against what they can only guess the line is drawn in the sand to see our lazy asses FINALLY get up and string em all up from town plazas on specially constructed gallows...a total shot in the dark guess too since they already know they can attack us, murder us, even steal 21 trillion bucks in one session of Congress (adding to the proof our very rich as ish country is in the incomprehensibly non YOLO baller state it is in because they literally Rob us of more of our nation's income than they actually let us, thre citizenry, have) and we will say, "whoa 21 trillion AND murdering us at random!? No! NO! THATS A BAD COUNTRY!" Then returning to what we were doing a minute later. We are non disciplinary irresponsible young hippy parents to our out of control but allowed to get away with anything teenage country.
edit on 4/17/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

So if there is proof it was the Chinese, it is sweet ass proof that it is fake, but it is an advantage to them if we get pissed at them "warranted or not".

So it may be warranted? And if we get pissed because it is it is "advantageous" to China? Hmmmm

Um no.....I mean the blame being put on China may be warranted or may not be
They may or may not have really been the source of it all. China or some other country making a mistake or it all being just natural, I mean the US could possibly suggest they ARE at fault all the same if the goal is coaxing us into another Iraq.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

They may or may not have really been the source of it all. China or some other country making a mistake or it all being just natural, I mean the US could possibly suggest they ARE at fault all the same if the goal is coaxing us into another Iraq.

Meaning we are at fault just as much as the Chinese because we have labs in China and have been funding research? Just trying to understand.

Edit to add: sorry never mind my bad etc
edit on 17-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

another iraq against china is highly unlikely, logistics against a world power like that is near impossible. another cold war? maybe, economic war? probably

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I was skeptical when I first heard the idea it was intentionally released to the public, maybe out of denial we could do that to ourselves, but it’s becoming the most likely outcome. Any major world affection news we always seem to be lied to about the facts.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
To be sure, the U.S. is capable of a lot of evil deeds, but there is no evidence that it has the power to force the Chinese government to assume responsibility for them.

If China is not responsible for the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, why are they going to such extraordinary lengths to cover up its true origins?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Timing is everything and if you look at the timing of the outbreak it gives some clues:

1. Event 201 was produced in October. No way was it a coincidence. Either they knew this virus was already out there, had intelligence there were threats this virus might be released, or had planned to release this virus

2. The city of Wuhan, with the testing lab, had the first cases. Again no way was this just a coincidence. It was either leaked by accident, on purpose, or someone framed China. It's is interesting only Wuhan was hit hard, it was only a light hit in other parts of China.

3. The virus exploded in the US right around election time and the hard economic hit will be felt by the average person once their unemployment runs out and their business permanently closes. It will be right around October (six months of unemployment is the average).

4. This happened during an intense trade war with China. It didn't get much publicity. But read this article:

www.nytimes.com...
"In January, the two governments reached an interim trade pact intended to forestall more tariffc increases.
The deal represented a freeze on the trade war rather than an end, and the countries have pledged to continue talks."

If you read your history, economic wars often proceed physical wars.

I'm leaning towards this being a bio weapon. Who used it, that I don't know for sure. The easy answer is China did it in response to tariffs. I'm not ruling out something a little more in the shadows.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

There is no evidence. No smoking gun. Just the fact the lab in the same area. I am not ruling it out but as it stands the theory hold no water.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The real proof is how China has been throwing shade in every direction except the Wuhan biolab. They've blamed bats, pangolins, the United States, Canada, and most recently Italy (yes, Italy).

At absolutely no point has the Chinese government granted even one word of discussion about the biolab -- that experiments on animals -- that is literally across the street from where the outbreak began.

There's your proof. It's the official version of a kid desperately pointing and shouting "Look over there!" while hoping you don't notice the broken lamp behind him.

wtf
Thats not proof. Thats a story.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Proof is being systematically removed from the Internet, published sources and, in the case of certain key individuals, from public or even private contact by friends or family.

While that in itself is not proof of the origin of SARS-CoV-2, it is evidence of a coverup.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Wanted to comment on this too....

[quote

The question, for me..at least...has always been whether it was an accidental release or a purposeful one.

I also thought exactly the same back in January, when I saw the disturbing videos coming out of Wuhan area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join