It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man waiting for $1,700 coronavirus stimulus cheque finds $8m deposited in account

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: 11SK1180

That's sort of the entire reason why the smart person would have taken it and run. Obviously only a damn fool would have taken it and stayed put or, being honest here, not taken it and stayed put.

Run to where?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I'd be at least hitting that 200 in cash withdrawal

A long time ago I had an Ameritrade account put 10 dollars I had left in penny stock gold mine in Canada. Checked it on Monday morning and it had ballooned $125,000. I was highly suspicious and called Ameritrade after some checking the company was under fraud investigation by the SEC.

Sounds like Bre-X.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: 11SK1180

That's sort of the entire reason why the smart person would have taken it and run. Obviously only a damn fool would have taken it and stayed put or, being honest here, not taken it and stayed put.

Run to where?

Around here, if 8 mill showed up in your acct, with no history of that kind of $$ previous..it would be frozen

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Like I'd discuss that with anyone.

There are many, many places in this state, let alone country, continent, and globe, where a man with $8 mil in cash can disappear for decades in living like a king.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join