It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnesium and Calcium for anxiety?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thanks for the info youse. I'll be looking into both.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses
You can buy magnesium oil ready made as well..... but the shop bought one made me itch more. And making it works out cheaper.
I highly recommend it.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That's the one I use..... to make my magnesium oil spray......it is magnesium citrate.

No, citrate & chloride are different

Yes you are correct....
I just got my flakes out to check... they are indeed magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes and not citrate.
Thanks.

edit on 14-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Tip about on topic anxiety.. learn yourself on who you truly are.. decide if you like who you truly are and then love that self or start changing yourself on who you want to be. It's always your choice, you only have to truly believe in your choice and not force it.
Anxiety is often caused by different conflicting personalities that we have inside. For instance the personalities that your parents told who they "knew" you to be and the personality that came from your own born temperement, desires and values. It often creates anxiety for people because they are constantly afraid that everyone will find out who they truly are, they are afraid to lose the masks and that other people will see their true self.
The good news is that even if we get to know our true self and not like it, then we can always change. It's not easy and there are no quick shortcuts, but practice makes perfect like with every development.
I don't know you and I don't know if this specific advice suits your problem with anxiety, but I sensed that I should give it a try here.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

From my cancer study

Some compounds in food lack a binding (absorbing) agent and cannot be absorbed directly by our bloodstream; therefore it needs our gut bacteria and/or combinations with other compounds like minerals and/or vitamins to it break it down to be absorbed. b) Electrolytes are ions in our blood that is necessary for the electrical current in our bodies to control for instance the heart, enzyme operations, muscle contraction, cell abortion, etc and form “lets call it highways in our bloodstream”. Of which sodium and potassium are the main balancing ingredients. c) There are many Taxis using these highways in our blood of which Magnesium is one that delivers more than 300+ substances to where needed (like for instance Calcium). d) Magnesium will deliver calcium to the bones where it is stored but will take from the bones to deliver when needed in another part of the body. e) It takes around 15 min to reach cell level from intake where Potassium aids with the absorption at cell levels. Other Taxis of note are: Iron for oxygen, Zink helps restore your immune and digestive systems and can be seen as the glue that holds the body together, Silicon, etc.
Please be careful and ask someone with knowledge before experimenting with supplements. (Hope this explanation gives you a basic picture because there is a lot more to it)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: eitea

Tip about on topic anxiety.. learn yourself on who you truly are.. decide if you like who you truly are and then love that self or start changing yourself on who you want to be. It's always your choice, you only have to truly believe in your choice and not force it.
Anxiety is often caused by different conflicting personalities that we have inside. For instance the personalities that your parents told who they "knew" you to be and the personality that came from your own born temperement, desires and values. It often creates anxiety for people because they are constantly afraid that everyone will find out who they truly are, they are afraid to lose the masks and that other people will see their true self.
The good news is that even if we get to know our true self and not like it, then we can always change. It's not easy and there are no quick shortcuts, but practice makes perfect like with every development.
I don't know you and I don't know if this specific advice suits your problem with anxiety, but I sensed that I should give it a try here.

The true self cannot be known..... and it is realizing this that will set you free.
The true self is what is knowing.....

You cannot make yourself into what you want to be....... you can just see and hear the show.....what is showing up is showing up.

You are the witness of now...... now shows up as sound and sensation and stories about 'someone in time'.

You don't live in time...... you are life which is now.

When the belief in stories stop..... here is the peace that surpasses understanding.

Believing in something that is not true is the cause of suffering (anxiety)...... so find out what is true.
And strangely..... it is the only thing that needs no finding.
edit on 15-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Go jog 5 miles. The anxiety will go away after a 1/4 of a mile. It will be replaced by endorphins and the feeling of holy crap. I'm really out of shape.

im in good shape
im 5 foot 3 and 220 pounds

I just checked this morning and I'm 10 stone 9. (149 pounds).

I can't work out if that makes me REALLY out of shape at just over 6 feet tall ???

Confused male in my 50s. (Anxious now also )!

edit on 1542020 by Tulpa because: Addled comment....added

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
BMI calculator says you are a healthy weight.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Excellent. Did a quick goog and first one on the list said 179 pounds.
Guess that gives me another 30 to go. I don't put much weight on. Ever.
Cheers.

To OP
Not sure how helpful this will be but my previous experience with anxiety and stress was helped by walking, reading and music.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join