It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taxpayer-funded animal experiments tied to Chinese 'wet markets' and Wuhan laboratory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Well we all should know by now where this virus came from. Hard to believe our country gave them $3.7 million to help them along with their massive operation of f*ckchoppery. In a way I guess we are, well the leadership of this country can partly be blamed for this mess too. Lab opened in 2017 and it took them only 2-3 years to cause this "mess" (shakes head)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We need to get rid of zoos too then, and also pet stores and tropical fish stores. How about shutting down the humane societies since you go in there and pick out shelter animals. Next, how about county fairs and petting zoos.

People are nuts, there are animals all over the place, Maybe how about banning chemical companies from making unnatural chemicals that increase the evolution of microbes or stop all biological warfare programs by governments and the process of genetically engineering microbes to make chemicals and to speed up conversions of processes.

Wet markets would not be a problem if we had not altered the biodome of the earth so fast and science is to blame.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Scripted and Digitally signed by TheDeepState to cover-up the real events 🎱 👁️

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
We'll never rid ourselves of domesticated animals completely, they are part of our family structure. However, I do believe it should be much more difficult to obtain animals. Some people are just not responsible enough to care for themselves, let alone another creature. I've fostered many animals until they passed away because it is so difficult to find good homes, rigorous screening of potential persons wishing to adopt should be mandatory.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
a reply to: rickymouse
We'll never rid ourselves of domesticated animals completely, they are part of our family structure. However, I do believe it should be much more difficult to obtain animals. Some people are just not responsible enough to care for themselves, let alone another creature. I've fostered many animals until they passed away because it is so difficult to find good homes, rigorous screening of potential persons wishing to adopt should be mandatory.

We are down to two cats now, we had five at one time, two outside and three inside cats. Now we took good care of our animals, keeping them away from the vets is a part of that good care. Most of our cats lived over seventeen years and rarely needed a vet. Taking them to the vet is traumatic for them. Of course, we had to take the outside cats for their vaccines, but the inside cats only had the necessary ones, none for outside.

Three cats lived over twenty years, one was almost twenty two and that one lived outside most of it's life, never came into the house except for a little while when it had a litter of kittens. We gave away all the kittens, three litters, we vetted the people who took them. We even paid for the shots for the kittens, back then they were only about fifteen bucks....not anymore.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Well we all should know by now where this virus came from. Hard to believe our country gave them $3.7 million to help them along with their massive operation of f*ckchoppery. In a way I guess we are, well the leadership of this country can partly be blamed for this mess too. Lab opened in 2017 and it took them only 2-3 years to cause this "mess" (shakes head)

They tried hard - this wasn't the first leak of dangerous viruses from that joke of a level 4 lab. If any of this was funny, the Wuhan lab would be the laughingstock of the scientific community.

top topics

join