It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Find Your County's Grade for Social Distancing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Very nice social score comrade!

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Solid F's across the board for my county. It seems like such a Captain Obvious grade, lmao.

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Bring it up to people and you may be surprised how many people got bad sick in January and February, long before we shutdown.

Same around my area, my neighborhood had something suspiciously Covid-like in hindsight rip through in January '20, nearly every household caught it. It also was somewhat noticeable all around with everywhere short-staffed for a few weeks. Even my husband's work had around 2/3s of any given shift out sick during that time frame.

I've certainly mentioned it before, I think there was even a thread about it on here for all us pre-Covid-WTF-Was-That virus bad luck winners. Every Michigander on here remembers January's "hell bug".

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oohh, I just realized this thread's a necro.

Ok, cool, I have an idea that may appeal -- folks who posted could go re-check their county's grade standings and see if anything changed over the past year. A little lemonade out of a necro thread bump ain't half bad

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

In the US, there is a stark difference between urban and rural. Go into the city, and folks crowd you. Out in the country, they don't. Maybe because out in the country folks actually sweat when they work, and you don't want to smell them. In any event, i'd say most nations are too large to make general statements like intimated here.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

you need to stay home until the big bad flu goes away.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

State and county both F.

(((fist bump)))

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My county gets an F. But my county has 3 towns, 2 fairly largish, spread across a large area. And a bunch of smaller towns spread out among them. Its nothing for people to commute 30 minutes to work here, with that equating to 20 miles or more. My commute is 22 miles total. No one who works here lives in this little town...none of us can afford it. Except 1 lady who's family has been here for generations.

Just to get to a grocery store i have to drive 10 miles. Doctors...15 miles. Nothing is nearby and convenient, except the lake. The lake is 1 mile.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Same here, it's a 30 minute drive to nearest somewhat large town in Alabama, and twenty to the nearest in Georgia. Rather urban.

But the only store, fortunately, there's a fairly good grocery store about a ten minute drive...of course, dollar generals are flippin' everywhere...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Yup the two counties I live and work in one in Georgia the other in Alabama, both get Fs. We probably aren’t that far from each other if the two cities have a military base in one and a big school in the other.

I give that site a F myself. I work somewhere a mask is required, but don’t wear one anywhere it’s not required. Never really followed the Alabama mask order except in government buildings, and most people around here never did.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
F

lol

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Florida and even my county got F as well.

"Freedom" is what that stands for, right?

Explains why they hate us so much.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

I wear on at work, too. At least when I'm around fellow employees, otherwise, nope.

Outside of work? I don't either. DeKalb county, FYI. Transplanted west coaster.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join