It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine out of 10 Covid 19 peaks correct. Not to shabby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes, these graphs and the graphs in the media almost show a perfect progression.

TOO PERFECT!

Way back when I did a lot of fraud auditing and I learned no issues are a red flag.

These graphs shouldn't be so perfect because testing widely varied over time and between countries. Remember that big change in China when they changed their criteria for considering someone infected?

You should STILL be seeing more major blips like these.
I see all these nice graphs showing progression when it's the testing and that's progressing. Here in Illinois they went from testing only people who were in China, then people with symptoms who were near someone with the virus, then healthcare workers, older people, people with symptoms, and the finally the general population.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

If they all continue to fall off drastically and in unison .

I’m talking mostly gone in a month .

It would have to be engineered that way which makes it a weapon not a disease .

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I tell you what. I'm going to keep my eyes on China and any other country that ends their lock down.

I'll be keeping my eyes on the virus spread then. Because yes whilst the numbers in quite a large number of countries in lock down do appear to be going down quite significantly, Once that lock down ends and things become more relaxed... Virus is going to spread again. Probably not as bad as originally but definitely begin to spread again.

It would be nice to have just like a month or so of isolation.... and hope the virus has done it's dash, but it wont be true.

<< 1   >>

join