It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Global control" has already been here a long time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I hear people on ATS railing about 5 G, the new world order takeover, agenda 21 etc, and its kind of funny. Why would there be a NEED for all this when we have been controlled for so long already? Have a Mortgage? The bank owns your house. Have credit card debt? Your financial livelihood is beholden to the good graces of a financial institution. Want to travel? You must have a passport and proper paperwork or you cant leave the country., and when you DO travel, where and for how long is DECIDED by a bureaucracy somewhere (visas etc.). Want to go live in the wild off the grid? You will be arrested for trespassing on federal land. Want to drive a car? You have to have a license, proper paperwork and insurance (again beholden to a financial organization). We are about as free as free range chickens and have been for many many decades. Just try to live your life as best you can and stop worrying about what has already occurred probably before you were born.
edit on 14-4-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Because the hidden hands are a freakish bunch. Think about that for a second.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
People want the things you mentioned to be true so that their realities make sense.

Trurh is we are born, we live, and we die. Thats it.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Truth is, we create our reality.

We live, we trust, we lie, we regret, and then we die.

Ain't life grand?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
I hear people on ATS railing about 5 G, the new world order takeover, agenda 21 etc, and its kind of funny. Why would there be a NEED for all this when we have been controlled for so long already? Have a Mortgage? The bank owns your house. Have credit card debt? Your financial livelihood is beholden to the good graces of a financial institution. Want to travel? You must have a passport and proper paperwork or you cant leave the country., and when you DO travel, where and for how long is DECIDED by a bureaucracy somewhere (visas etc.). Want to go live in the wild off the grid? You will be arrested for trespassing on federal land. Want to drive a car? You have to have a license, proper paperwork and insurance (again beholden to a financial organization). We are about as free as free range chickens and have been for many many decades. Just try to live your life as best you can and stop worrying about what has already occurred probably before you were born.

IMO not all of the transgressions you raise are created equally.

Nobody is stopping you (other than lack of funds, but in some places acreage is pretty cheap) from buying a tract of undeveloped land, enclosing it with barbed wire, electric fencing or Claymore mines, and off-gridding it on your own property (well, ok, the electric fencing might be a bit overboard). It may seem draconian for the federal authorities to enforce trespassing laws on government-owned land, but think a bit more on the subject. There something like 6-7 billion people on this planet; imagine the implications of only a small % of that population deciding they'd ALL like to live off-grid in desirable remote places, e.g. near US national parks (I'd set up shop near Yosemite personally). If you don't enforce some order, you'll have no order.

As far as operating motor vehicles, I mean ... o_O ... you done much driving lately?? If anything they need more enforcement of driving regulations and raising the bar on requirements for driving. The only silver lining is that many of these new-fangled cars are emerging with compensatory technologies to offset d0g$h1t driving practices. "Hell, I don't need a mirror check, my car will beep, alarm, judder, practically administer an electric shock if I start changing lanes with another vehicle in my blind spot".

Everything you mention regarding banking and finances, I'm on board with. This fiasco with the COVID bailout and the conduct of the financial institutions is a prime example. Our economy, most of the world's productive activities are in a deep-freeze, near 0 degrees Kelvin. Very little goods and services are circulating through markets. Everything's closed, manufacturing at a stand still, droves of people unemployed. In response, the FED fires the only bullets in their bandolier: print money and buy the entire stock market. How's that helping Joe and Jane Q. Public again?!? Banks are getting bailouts, mortgage servicers are getting bailouts, hell they are bailing out f'ing hedge funds! All the Q. Public family gets is a couple of grand; that might cover their monthly mortgage payment, or they could use it for their utilities for a few months, assuming their lender has the good grace of deferring their home loan.

The banking cartels and money lenders are the real villains; that's where our ire should be focused.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
I hear people on ATS railing about 5 G, the new world order takeover, agenda 21 etc, and its kind of funny. Why would there be a NEED for all this when we have been controlled for so long already? Have a Mortgage? The bank owns your house.

Short term only if you are wise, I paid mine off early (against all advice) It was

the best decision I ever made, I have lived rent/mortgage free for 25 plus years.

Have credit card debt? Your financial livelihood is beholden to the good graces of a financial institution.

I only buy what I can afford to pay off immediately, or very soon so as not to

rack up interest rates. Buying on a credit card works like insurance if you

get trouble with the goods or services'

Want to travel? You must have a passport and proper paperwork or you cant leave the country., and when you DO travel, where and for how long is DECIDED by a bureaucracy somewhere (visas etc.). Want to go live in the wild off the grid? You will be arrested for trespassing on federal land.

Travel whenever I like passport not a problem just a form of identity. Dosen't

stop you leaving the country, but might stop you getting into another. As for

how long ......... How would you like it if someone camped up in your yard

without permission?

Want to drive a car? You have to have a license, proper paperwork and insurance (again beholden to a financial organization). We are about as free as free range chickens and have been for many many decades. Just try to live your life as best you can and stop worrying about what has already occurred probably before you were born.

What ^^^^SleeperHasAwakened^^^^ said

As far as operating motor vehicles, I mean ... o_O ... you done much driving lately?? If anything they need more enforcement of driving regulations and raising the bar on requirements for driving. The only silver lining is that many of these new-fangled cars are emerging with compensatory technologies to offset d0g$h1t driving practices. "Hell, I don't need a mirror check, my car will beep, alarm, judder, practically administer an electric shock if I start changing lanes with another vehicle in my blind spot".

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
I agree. I have quit calling it the NWO and now realize it is the CWO, the continuing world order. The major engine of the CWO is capitalism as it is now most visibly practiced by international corporations. This notion of US corporations or Chinese corporations is PWO thinking, past world order.

More and more the entertainment industry does not solely depend upon localized production . They are including more and more diverse characters from a wide variety of ethnic roots. When people of other nationalities speak with one another they do not speak all the time in English but rather in their own tongues accompanied by sub titling. Netflix is pumping out new programming from around the world, series and movies. They will make a movie in Latvia for example with Latvian actors speaking their won language and then dubbing in the English for English speaking people.

And now this virus stuff. Talk about a leveling thing. It's world wide and will be the marking point of the visibility of the CWO picking up the reigns to move us all forward.

The world has been headed this way for thousands and thousands of years. Tribes become communities become cities become city states become nations become empires become one world of control.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I have quit calling it the NWO and now realize it is the CWO, the continuing world order.

Individuals can of course call anything anything they want. I could call a house a 'fjyrgenstein', but it wouldn't change the fact, that the word 'house' has a very specific, well-defined, meaningful connotation to anyone that speaks english well enough, and in legal system and legalese, it may have yet another meaning.

NWO is not the name for the thing 'just for the heck of it', but there's a very specific, detailed, and deep meaning to WHY it's called that. They didn't just meet with a few presidents in the nineties and decide, hey, let's start using this kind of term, and everyone went ahead with it, and then you have freedom to re-define it and have everyone call it whatever.

Understandably, like so many, you seem to think it means a 'new order' for the 'world', as opposed to 'old order' or 'continuing order', and this simply means the condition, dogma and paradigm (I just wanted to use this funny word for once) that's going on in the world.

However, here's another perspective that I found from 'Alleged E.T.-channelings' from old books, where a teenager had written down the messages his E.T. contacts had told him. There were lots of messages that dealt with all kinds of topics, and 'World Order' was mentioned here and there.

As these books were written in a non-english language, I had to translate them before creating a post about this topic, just in case anyone might be interested, because to me, it seemed a weird coincidence (I wasn't even sure if it was the same term, and it didn't click right away, because of the language difference, but literally translated, it is 'World Order').

This 'World Order' does not mean anything like 'what order the world is in', or 'what's going on in the world', but instead, it's more like a spiritual guideline, a natural, cosmic law that basically guides more developed civilizations to help underdeveloped ones (like us), among other things.

So, what the 'NWO gang' is planning to do, is to REPLACE this beneficial, love-based set of spiritual laws and guidelines that help make a planet into a paradise, where everyone is happy and evolving harmoniously with nature and the Great Spirit, with demonic, draconian, occult set if NEW 'World Order', so the actual, normal, natural, cosmic, planetary 'World Order' is destroyed, and we're left with nihilistic, materialistic, destructive, greed-based slavery system as the 'Replacement World Order', or.. 'New World Order', if you will.

Here is my post from a long time ago about this, it includes the translations I made from that book into english - the translation is a little clunky, as I am not a professional translator.

Usually, when people talk about "New World Order", their understanding of the concept is quite limited. They think it simpy means what The Powers That Be are planning for the planet Earth, the "world" - and what kind of 'order' they want in it.

In other words, people think it simply means 'affairs of the world', that will be renewed into their liking.

This kind of simplistic thinking has led many to call it "The old world order", because people have been exploited for the benefit of the rich and 'powerful' for a long time now.

The "New World Order" is not a term opposing the term "Old World Order" - it's not about New World or Old World.

Here is the point for you that don't know yet.

There is a spiritual set of laws, called "World Order". Yes, that's right - "World Order". It is like an advanced version of the ten commandments, made for those who can truly get it. Not everyone can understand it, and that's why we have the ten commandments - until people get it, they can still use the ten commandments.

So, when they use the term "New World Order", they actually mean to REPLACE the original spiritual set of laws, called "World Order", with THEIR set of occultic laws.

Thus creating "NEW World Order". It's like "Law" vs. "New Law". Replacing spiritual laws of wisdom and love with occultic laws of greed and evil. That is the "New World Order", it has nothing to do with how things are physically/societally arranged on Earth. It's a set of spiritual/occultic laws.

Here is what one E.T. had to say about "World Order" in a rare, 1971 'automatic writing' to a 14-year old boy in a very small country.

" World Order commands us to help you.

Second level beings' mission is mostly to see that World Order is being followed and to create new civilizations.

All this is strictly prescribed in the World Order, more of which will be explained later.

World Order is something that all naturally developed beings adhere to and oversee, when their time comes.

How can you put World Order into practice? Serve love's vibrations, because that's the first commandment. Secondly, you must be always ready to go to some part of the world to help those who are in need. Thirdly, you must study World Order and wisdom, so that you can have the perfect understanding of the Universe. Without this, nothing can happen for the good of it.

How can you get to know the laws of the World Order, then? Ask us, because they haven't been before written on Earth, and that's why we teach them. Why won't people always naturally adhere to the World Order? Because understanding it requires a specific spiritual level and degree of development of the mind. Animals cannot understand it, as well as those who are twisted in their development.

So help people understand this. Then the world will be blessed with eternal peace and mutual understanding. What is the origin of World Order? It has been created and set into force by Him, who is the origin and originator of everything. Without defining Him more precisely. As you know, God exists, but only as a vibration that has intelligence.

Your obligation is to start studying World Order and start developing needed technology, so that you could solve the world's problems. Human's spiritual development has to be adjusted to the same level as their technological development. This has to happen from the people's own doing, because World Order prevents us from directly intervening it. We can only inform humans of the consequences of their deeds and their future.

We can give you in a way only the kind of knowledge that you can completely understand without our help, based on your previous knowledge. This is the law of the World Order. We cannot help you more than it commands. All knowledge is such that you have an access to without breaking the laws of the World Order.

Human is definitely not the first, that populated the Earth, because before humans there were beings living here that then reached such a level of development that they didn't need to be tied to Earth anymore. Adhering to the World Order, they destroyed most of their tracks. There are still clear proofs of them, but human hasn't found them.

You have started to manifest some kind of rebellious feelings against the World Order. You experience it as too limiting and narrow. We can honestly assure you that the only reason for this is your limited amount of knowledge. World Order is not a forcefully tight shirt, that a human has to wear in order to gain our acceptance. No, it's something completely different.
[Have to split because of word limitation]

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
"It's a wonderful system, that guarantees the condition of the human kind, as well as all the other civilization's condition and defends them. It is based on respecting the vibration of love, and even you admit that this is the only real way to live.

World Order is not as simple as you think, because it includes a lot that you cannot understand. Because it's not completely categorical, but flexible, it even permits different kinds of scientific experiments to find possible better lifeforms. These experiments are going on right now in many civilizations and they have also yielded results. Beings have not always been in details exactly the same. They have developed like they are developing now. World Order doesn't designate their form or thoughts, it only designates the things that help humanity live together in harmony. The commandments are only kind of laws, which basically resemble the rules of 'society' a lot, but they are not any kind of biological straitjacket.

You should rather be glad, that you are aware of this wonderful Order, that we teach to you. It will not shackle you, but on the contrary, it will relieve you. You will be freed in every moment, that your understanding deepens, and in no way will you become more shackled.

We cannot explain in detail about our research and the results of it, but we can later answers some questions concerning Earth and life's future, in the limitations of the rules of the World Order."

--

So there it is. Take it for what you want. The 'speech pattern' is a bit weird, because I basically only copied the 'World Order' bits, and didn't translate everything, so it seems like it jumps around here and there suddenly.

Many people already rejected this 'idea', when I originally posted it, but I am only offering what I have found, so don't shoot the messenger, and I thought now would be a good time to re-introduce this view to what it probably means.

We have to remember that the so-called 'elite' are _VERY_ occultic people - in fact, in my opinion, it's even the other way around - they're mere pawns here on the physical plane, and REAL decisions are made 'beyond the physical levels' by even more evil entities (maybe knowing this, also the 'moloch-worshipping' can take a proper perspective.. they don't just worship some non-existent efficy, but this entity from the other side is actually calling the shots and controlling the people we call "TPTB" on this side).

But that's another post (that I already made).

Main reason for posting all this (and some of it again) was just to show a perspective towards why changing the NWO to CWO might be inaccurate, or even erroneous (but understandable without proper information).
edit on 10-5-2020 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join