It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real coronation in London - shock and horror

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

State sponsored truth is not the same thing as actual evidence based truth , the truth of the assassinations carried out by Russia on British soil comes from detective work and evidence not a state driven narrative.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

State sponsored truth is not the same thing as actual evidence based truth , the truth of the assassinations carried out by Russia on British soil comes from detective work and evidence not a state driven narrative.

Your "truth" is apparently sponsored by your state. When or if Russia itself begins to bill Britain for the numerous murders committed on Russian soil, the memory of the most powerful computer will not be enough.
The Russians have a proverb: "Do not wake famously while it is quiet"

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The vast majority of that is blatant exaggeration, hyperbole at its best and some of it is simply outright lies.

But hey, wtf do I know....I only live here.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

But hey, wtf do I know....I only live here.

You do not know anything about the country in which you live. How can you know about a country in which you do not live?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Of course Comrade Bull#ski.

As always, you are right and literally everyone else is wrong.

And how could I know anything that happens where I live right in front of my eyes, clearly a blatant propaganda outlet like RT and a self-confessed troll know far better.

Na pososhok.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I draw conclusions from your words, mister))) As for awareness: I am now in the western forum and I am conducting a reasoned conversation, and not you in our forum. This suggests at least that I read at least Western mainstream and alternative media. Do you read ours?

Unfortunately, I can’t drink with you right now. We have a passionate week. Next Monday - with pleasure)))

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I draw conclusions from your words, mister)))....

Conclusions or assumptions?
The two are very different but many mistake them.

This suggests at least that I read at least Western mainstream and alternative media.

But with an open mind?

To be honest I get the impression that you tend to view things from a clouded perspective and with pre-conceived viewpoints and opinions.
I might be wrong about that but.....

Do you read ours?

I used to a little bit, but they are incredibly loaded and one-sided and certainly don't give alternative viewpoints.

Unfortunately, I can’t drink with you right now. We have a passionate week. Next Monday - with pleasure))

Who knows, maybe one day we will in person when this damn virus thing clears up.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

They were carriers of important documents that cannot be sent by mail or the Internet to Russian oligarchs hiding from Russian justice in London.

A Dr and a Colonel sent as undercover delivery boys ?
Really RussianTroll ?

Even children already know about this in Russia.

I'm guessing only children would believe that in Russia , as far as paper thin stories go that one is positively transparent.

The Dr was there to administer the poison and the Colonel for his military expertise ... except not much of the latter was shown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join