It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Cuomo Admits its all BS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Now if only CNN would admit it's full of Bull Shiza. Wow what a feat that would be eh?

Baby Steps. Maybe this whole thing will shake it all up - no more 24 hour news cycles (pre 9/11) would be a glorious start.

There is no reason we need 5 or more major networks on 24/7. Its stupid and obviously creates the need for bombastic news...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Now if only CNN would admit it's full of Bull Shiza. Wow what a feat that would be eh?

How does an organization based in a "web of lies" recognize itself?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Well we are on the same page there. Man made religion is hell on earth. Also, if you can't laugh at your situation, you better start praying.That doesn't mean you can't work with religious people of all faiths. Hell, that is my daily life.
My god is one that is a simple benevolent presence. There is no real meaning other than goodness, and I believe it is within all of us. Religion has no standing to people on the earth and what they do - we create religion as we do good things for other people. I believe if people were not held down they would also realize whatever Gods word is it isn't angry bitter or vengeful; it is live and let live. That is it. People are inherently good.

If people knew the truth of their re-occurring situation here (why they incarnated AGAIN to experience random Karma) they would have an easier time understanding why there ARE so many more victims of pratfalls and misgivings or distrust regarding the next 'incarnation'.

Admittedly I know "The Reincarnation of Peter Proud" and that's about it when it comes to reincarnation. I figure I must have been a pretty good guy to be reborn into the 99% of wealthy people on this earth.

You have most likely had at least 500 lives up to this point. You are experiencing an identity/personality collective activity. You have a posse. You have a construct that will present to 'All That Is' meaning "can I recombine" ?

Honestly interested and no clue about what you are talking about. When does reincarnation stop?

The whole point of "Jesus" was for this energyform to take all 'sins' (negagitive) KARMIC residual energy and resolve or nutralize that sticky energy. Nulifiy/remove it.

Sounds like it is still a work in progress.

Yes; it is. We Are The Work In Progress.

So is there an end or never ending rebirth? When does one reach the gates of Eden so to speak or is it that we are to be perfected here on Earth? Sorry for my ignorance and thank you for the conversation.
edit on 14-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Good bloody question.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Also got to love if DB or Xuenxchen made this thread there would be 100 flags and stars lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Well we are on the same page there. Man made religion is hell on earth. Also, if you can't laugh at your situation, you better start praying.That doesn't mean you can't work with religious people of all faiths. Hell, that is my daily life.
My god is one that is a simple benevolent presence. There is no real meaning other than goodness, and I believe it is within all of us. Religion has no standing to people on the earth and what they do - we create religion as we do good things for other people. I believe if people were not held down they would also realize whatever Gods word is it isn't angry bitter or vengeful; it is live and let live. That is it. People are inherently good.

If people knew the truth of their re-occurring situation here (why they incarnated AGAIN to experience random Karma) they would have an easier time understanding why there ARE so many more victims of pratfalls and misgivings or distrust regarding the next 'incarnation'.

Admittedly I know "The Reincarnation of Peter Proud" and that's about it when it comes to reincarnation. I figure I must have been a pretty good guy to be reborn into the 99% of wealthy people on this earth.

You have most likely had at least 500 lives up to this point. You are experiencing an identity/personality collective activity. You have a posse. You have a construct that will present to 'All That Is' meaning "can I recombine" ?

Honestly interested and no clue about what you are talking about. When does reincarnation stop?

The whole point of "Jesus" was for this energyform to take all 'sins' (negagitive) KARMIC residual energy and resolve or nutralize that sticky energy. Nulifiy/remove it.

Sounds like it is still a work in progress.

Yes; it is. We Are The Work In Progress.

So is there an end or never ending rebirth? When does one reach the gates of Eden so to speak or is it that we are to be prefectgged here on Earth? Sorry for my ignorance and thank you for the conversation.

This planet is a TSI experience (time space illusion) for those that sign up or wait in line in order to experience heavy TSI matter. What happens normally is your soul being will become trapped into re-experiencing a past life over and over to correct wrongs. Jesus was to take this Karma and expunge it in order no one is trapped. No one seems to know that the negative energy created "LOOSH" is food for off planet entities that have mined this planet for years.
edit on 14-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I think team Liberal is going off the deep end. Has been for a while now.

Trump jumped to the other side because he didn't like where Team liberal was headed.

Obama signed an order to legalize this.

www.commonsenseevaluation.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Trump jumped to the other side because he didn't like where Team liberal was headed.

"Team Liberal" needs a dose of TEAM REALITY: WWII ERA D Day invasion (to compare or contrast).
edit on 14-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

"Team Liberal" needs a dose of TEAM REALITY WWII ERA DDay.

Angry stupid people need that bitchslap more than any other demographic.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"Team Liberal" needs a dose of TEAM REALITY WWII ERA DDay.

Angry stupid people need that bitchslap more than any other demographic.

They need to know what the word "cowardice" is/ means and if they fit the definition.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I recognize the style, quite a thought provoking read... get a drink for this one. Law Of One- Ra Material

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I dont see much of an argument here either.

I was actually thinking about it last night after throwing my phone in the microwave (
) and.. We might just be doing exactly what Cuomo did.

Kind of a "what the hell are we doing?" type of thing. Ill approach in my own wierdo way, youll have yours.. Ive always felt that best displays the diversity I find so beautiful.

It just seems that every major source of social influence, from twitter to TV ads to our own commentary, all revolves around a small set of "seed sources."

And, so many of those have been designed to explicitly foster an addiction to dopamine hits from others validating extreme reactions. But, we absolutely have a personal responsibility in it too.

Ive always felt it was "best" for us to keep our own "side" in check (I use quotes around words that I feel are super subjective).

I have my own reasons for that, but as a (mostly) lefty who has never supported democrats.. It started to put me in a really strange position beginning a couple decades ago.

It started really amping up around 2010-2012, and I had a shallow awareness that very specific terms were being used to frame every conversation from every side.

All these issues I cared about, like environmentalism and meeting peoples basic needs, were not only being framed in disingenuous, ineffective ways by those that supported it.. It was only being talked about by those who opposed it in exactly the same narrative. It was all the same narrative, the same Story, just made to appear like it wasnt.

I have little doubt much of that was an intentional form of social engineering, a brilliant one I might add. But, Im much less convinced that it was "supposed" to get so out of hand. We all just got caught up in our own BS, I think. I have to imagine that Cuomo had a similar realization.

I wouldnt mind getting back to a time where I am just called a "bleeding heart liberal" instead of now.. Where so many conversations are talking about the pros/cons of what is essentially a corporate technofascist state and the pros/cons of documents like the Constitution. Seems like dangerous territory to me, and while Im certain there are plenty of elements taking the FULLEST advantage of the situation.. I dont think they really know what they are actually creating either.

I dont think Im alone in saying that over the past 5-10 years, things have been getting progressively more bizarre. Its like we are building some uber-freaky hive mind, but we dont think its a hive mind simply because there are two "sides."

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Looks like Chris was caught out of quarantine by this guy out for a ride on his bike. When questioned he threatened the guy.

link
edit on 14-4-2020 by Meniscus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
A fat biker came to his house and he had to refrain from telling him to go to hell?

heh....

wait

it wasn't an actual biker

but a bicyclist?

heuheueh

cool story brah

heh is this the "biker"?

edit on 14-4-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure he admitted anything in that video , was a kinda of rant.

But nothing admitted really, I suppose it depends on the Context in which you view it
edit on 14-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

A 65 year old bicyclist. A self proclaimed life long Democrat and Andrew Cuomo supporter according to the complaint.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Working at CNN can drive normal people over the edge... Combine CNN with WaPo employment and...

A Washington Post / CNN reporter-journalist committed suicide last week.

Darran Simon wrote nothing but Covid-19 doom and gloom, all day long, for over a month.

Apparently, he even convinced himself that life under the "disaster" his paper and MSM colleagues precipitated, was unbearable.

Story: www.nydailynews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join