It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Cuomo Admits its all BS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Just stop qualifying it. We all are God's Children and we should all love each other. Have you ever worked side by side with muslims, jews, Protestants, Roman Catholics at the same time, elbow to elbow doing a favella with no consideration for the people you are building home for other than their safety? Arguing gods is silly.

You do not realize 'Religion' (as a system of belief) is the bane of mankind? It is a false narrative and not to be trusted: if you believe in such stories you are sunk.
edit on 14-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Just stop qualifying it. We all are God's Children and we should all love each other. Have you ever worked side by side with muslims, jews, Protestants, Roman Catholics at the same time, elbow to elbow doing a favella with no consideration for the people you are building home for other than their safety? Arguing gods is silly.

You do not realize 'Religion' as a system of belief is the bane of mankind? It is false and not to be trusted if you believe in such stories you are sunk.

Literally burst out laughing. That was awesome...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You do not realize 'Religion' as a system of belief is the bane of mankind? It is false and not to be trusted if you believe in such stories you are sunk.

I am perfectly serious.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I am perfectly serious.

Are we talking man made structures of religion?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Yall done yet? Want to get back on topic?

Are you not an abstract thinker? Linear only?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I am perfectly serious.

Um hum (all are false) Paul's extremest idea of a true authentic Patriarchal (NO WOMEN ALLOWED) rulership is the only one valued , or Hitlers Idea of the Vrill Society ethnic cleansing practices get one closer to a God aesthetic; or Muhammad's thought of saving unfortunate women by marrying all them as an act of kindness; (he did this 17 wives) a little sideways..forgetting the whole "the kingdom of eternal life exists within you" is the purported REAL TRUTH. Tell me more regarding your FALSE BELIEF system.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I am perfectly serious.

Um hum (all are false) Paul's extremest idea of a true authentic Patriarchal (NO WOMEN ALLOWED) rulership is the only one valued , or Hitlers Idea of the Vrill Society ethnic cleansing practices get one closer to a God aesthetic; or Muhammad's thought of saving unfortunate women by marrying all them as an act of kindness; (he did this 17 wives) a little sideways..forgetting the whole "the kingdom of eternal life exists within you" is the purported REAL TRUTH. Tell me more.

Well we are on the same page there.

Man made religion is hell on earth. Also, if you can't laugh at your situation, you better start praying.

That doesn't mean you can't work with religious people of all faiths. Hell, that is my daily life.

My god is one that is a simple benevolent presence. There is no real meaning other than goodness, and I believe it is within all of us. Religion has no standing to people on the earth and what they do - we create religion as we do good things for other people. I believe if people were not held down they would also realize whatever Gods word is it isn't angry bitter or vengeful; it is live and let live. That is it. People are inherently good.
edit on 14-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Well we are on the same page there. Man made religion is hell on earth. Also, if you can't laugh at your situation, you better start praying.That doesn't mean you can't work with religious people of all faiths. Hell, that is my daily life.
My god is one that is a simple benevolent presence. There is no real meaning other than goodness, and I believe it is within all of us. Religion has no standing to people on the earth and what they do - we create religion as we do good things for other people. I believe if people were not held down they would also realize whatever Gods word is it isn't angry bitter or vengeful; it is live and let live. That is it. People are inherently good.

If people knew the truth of their re-occurring situation here (why they incarnated AGAIN to experience random Karma) they would have an easier time understanding why there ARE so many more victims of pratfalls and misgivings or distrust regarding the next 'incarnation'.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Well we are on the same page there. Man made religion is hell on earth. Also, if you can't laugh at your situation, you better start praying.That doesn't mean you can't work with religious people of all faiths. Hell, that is my daily life.

If people knew the truth of their re-occurring situation here (why they incarnated AGAIN to experience random Karma) they would have an easier time understanding why there ARE so many more victims of pratfalls and misgivings or distrust regarding the next 'incarnation'.

Admittedly I know "The Reincarnation of Peter Proud" and that's about it when it comes to reincarnation. I figure I must have been a pretty good guy to be reborn into the 99% of wealthy people on this earth.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Cuomo is full of #BS

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner

Cuomo is full of #BS

Well, it sounds like he may be admitting it. Not holding my breath but wouldn't that be a good first step?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Admittedly I know "The Reincarnation of Peter Proud" and that's about it when it comes to reincarnation. I figure I must have been a pretty good guy to be reborn into the 99% of wealthy people on this earth.

You have most likely had at least 500 lives up to this point. You are experiencing an identity/personality collective activity. You have a posse. You have a construct that will present to 'All That Is' meaning "can I recombine" ?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

You have most likely had at least 500 lives up to this point. You are experiencing an identity/personality collective activity. You have a posse. You have a construct that will present to 'All That Is' meaning "can I recombine" ?

Honestly interested and no clue about what you are talking about. When does reincarnation stop?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Cuomo is full of #BS

Trump Trump Trump.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Cuomo is full of #BS

Trump Trump Trump.

Yes, Trump is coming for you muahahahah.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I wouldn't doubt it one ioda.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Honestly interested and no clue about what you are talking about. When does reincarnation stop?

The whole point of "Jesus" was for this 9 dimensional energy form to take all 'sins' (negative) KARMIC residual energy and resolve or neutralize that sticky energy. Nullify/remove it so that humans would not be trapped into ongoing situations requiring constant incarnations to correct past miss deeds.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Now if only CNN would admit it's full of Bull Shiza. Wow what a feat that would be eh?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The whole point of "Jesus" was for this energyform to take all 'sins' (negagitive) KARMIC residual energy and resolve or nutralize that sticky energy. Nulifiy/remove it.

Sounds like it is still a work in progress.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The whole point of "Jesus" was for this energyform to take all 'sins' (negagitive) KARMIC residual energy and resolve or nutralize that sticky energy. Nulifiy/remove it.

Sounds like it is still a work in progress.

Yes; it is. We Are The Work In Progress.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join