It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone See what happened in Wisconsin? Jill Karofsky & Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

Joe Biden won Wisconsin's presidential primary, and a liberal state Supreme Court candidate pulled out a huge upset victory

It wasn't an upset, everyone knew.
I live here and it's been crazy.
With Corona, the election, new distancing rules, it is an election not soon forgotten.
From what I've heard lawsuits are already gearing up on the voting debacle.

Everyone knows Wisconsin is a litmus test for the rest of the country, perhaps a preview of what's to come.
POTUS was in rare form today, and I don't think it was just due to being prodded by the press.

Also for good measure, I need to add this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Looks like the Wis Primary was rigged to the hilt 🎱 😷 🎱

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks for your post, S&F. I live in Wisconsin. Thankfully, I voted early. On the primary day, I was appalled at what I saw on both local and national news. It was downright embarrassing. Long lines of people, most not social distancing, some having to wait for many hours. Just sick. Sometimes I don’t know what TPTB are thinking in Wisconsin. It was just a downright disgrace.

But I was heartened at the results. I’m a loud and proud liberal, so I was very happy indeed to see Jill Karofsky win. It made my day to hear that. But Wisconsin needs to get its act together to ensure this voting fiasco never happens again.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No, it was not rigged at all. Of course all the republicans are going to say that. Sad.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Only 5 out of 180 Polling stations were open.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And this has what to do with anything? This was NOT rigged, despite anything republicans say.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trump won't win in 2020 just like he had a less than 1% chance of winning in 2016.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Definitely a controlled affair.

Sent a message in favor of all-mail voting too (probably scripted) 😈

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was looking at the county by county results. Of the 72 counties, 59 had reported by an hour ago or so.

The WI Supreme Court Justice race interested me. Karofsky won and according to the media this means ....IDK...whatever.

She carried less than a third of the counties but did win in Milwaukee, Madison, Waukesha, and Racine. Those alone provided waaay more than was needed. Sort of analogous to the Presidential election and the electoral college. Without the EC, three or four states would decide the election. Here, three or four counties were the difference.

With regards to the election drama, I did not witness any. I went and voted, no problem. The governor and the legislature had plenty of time to develop a solid solution. Instead they decided to play politics. Meanwhile, the folks running the polling stations were left to carry the burden. From what I witnessed, they did a great job. Even had curbside voting!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I did not witness any rigging with the primary. The results closely mirrored other states results.

Now...why someone would vote for any given candidate, I cannot answer. But the three or four populated urban areas voted left and the rest of the state voted right. Of course the majority of the population is in those urban areas so the results are not surprising.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That has more to do with staffing issues and the last minute BS if they would hold the election or not. The media makes it sound like some nefarious scheme was afoot.

We have a poll worker from the Milwaukee area here on ATS who can provide greater detail. I have to dig the name up.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Those pesky Russians are at it again! How dare they meddle in the Cheeseheads primary. /Sarcasm

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thrilled as well. i had heard that the only reason the republicans pulled the bs and endangered lives was cause they thought the voter intimidation would benefit their candidate so it was a fail on 2 levels. First their judge lost lol and second, people are going to remember which party does not care who lives or dies but only cares about keeping their power. a reply to: ChiefD

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The Wisconsin primary results are a sham. There was gross incompetence and outright fraud.

Wisconsin Senators Ron Johnson and Tammy Baldwin are leading an investigation into what happened and who was responsible for it.

I wrote Ron Johnson about my negative voting experience submitting my absentee ballot. It was not processed properly. As a result, even though I did everything right, my ballot did not count. I was robbed of my right to vote.

Three stories regarding the major f**k-up that was the Wisconsin Primary. Actually, there were three, but now there are two. The third, regarding the non-delivery of ballots in Fox Point, conveniently disappeared.

www.jsonline.com...

www.jsonline.com...
edi t on 4/14/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ATS FUBAR.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Nvm. Didn't work. 🤬🤬🤬
edit on 4/14/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ATS FUBAR.

join