It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning from Universal studios intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Have you seen the intro for 'universal pictures?`

I'm wondering how much firepower it would take to bomb, excluding nuclear bombs, to bomb enough of the globe to take out a large enough percentage of the world's 'poorer' nations and people, to get our numbers down to a vaccine manageable number?

Surely there's enough bombs in the world to do this?

Or is there a better way than fire? What if we have no choice but to burn it out? Can it be done? How many people can we take out with fire (bombs) if it was an 'us' or 'them' scenario?

Maybe that's why they want us all in our homes? Think long term. This virus problem isn't going to go away. I believe fire is coming. I'm waiting for the most drastic event in human history.

Has anyone seen the intro for 'universal films?' (The latest one!) The lights highlight all the areas to be targeted with bombs.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, reduce the worlds population, wait a while (about a year) eventually the plants grow back through the ash. World's population reduced and much less people to be vaccinated.

In one bold, swift move the bombs will pour down like rain. It will only take one hour. Are you ready for when the 'stars fall from heaven?`

Why does nobody think this can happen? IT IS COMING!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on 1342020 by Wide-Eyes because: I think you're a pyromaniac

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You are just obsessed over your own fantasies, aren't you? This your SECOND thread on the same subject. If you want to expand on your ideas, why not use your first thread instead of spamming ATS with one thread after another on the same thing?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

What is it with you wanting to firebomb the planet?

Lol

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'm wondering how much firepower it would take to bomb, excluding nuclear bombs, to bomb enough of the globe to take out a large enough percentage of the world's 'poorer' nations and people, to get our numbers down to a vaccine manageable number?

Or is there a better way than fire? What if we have no choice but to burn it out? Can it be done? How many people can we take out with fire (bombs) if it was an 'us' or 'them' scenario?

WTF is wrong with people.......

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Universal has used different intros pertaining to certain movies and their subject matter for decades. So I literally have no clue what you're talking about. What movie was it an intro to? Something to do with bombing, I'm guessing?

ETA: I just watched the movie BASEketball. The Unversal Studios intro potrayed the globe as a baseball. Does this mean the whole world is becoming a baseball?
edit on 13-4-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Don't worry about bombings bro...

Mother nature has this one covered for you.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Don't abandon this thread you started an hour ago on the same topic because no one engaged witgh your point of view.

You sound like a pretty sick individual bordering on requiring professional help.

The world is not going to end in fire from bombs dropped on everybody.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
😅 That image has come in handy for you so many times already.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

He/she is doing a great campaign.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It's honestly the meme that keeps on giving.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

i bet this use to be your favorite song,

Lyrics
(Burn baby burn)
(Burn baby burn)
(Burn baby burn)
(Burn baby burn)

To my surprise, one hundred stories high
People getting loose y'all, getting down on the roof
Folks are screaming, out of control
It was so entertaining when the boogie started to explode
I heard somebody say

(Burn baby burn) disco inferno
(Burn baby burn) burn that mother down

Satisfaction came in a chain reaction (Burnin')
I couldn't get enough, so I had to self-destruct
The heat was on, rising to the top
Everybody going strong, and that is when my spark got hot
I heard somebody say

(Burn baby burn) burn that mother down y'all

Up above my head
I hear music in the air
That makes me know
There's a party somewhere

Satisfaction came in a chain reaction (Burnin')
I couldn't get enough, so I had to self-destruct
The heat was on, rising to the top
Everybody going strong, and that is when my spark got hot
I heard somebody say

(Burn baby burn)

Songwriters: LEROY GREEN, TYRONE KERSEY
© RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC
For non-commercial use only.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

He/she is doing a great campaign.

Sincerely NC

Wait till I announce the VP pick for the ticket...

Dumpster Fire (who is known locally by its rapper name, D. Fyre) isn't Corn Pop, but has had some previous experience in primary elections.

So the slogan is...

G Meteor and D Fyre for 2020

Making the world a brighter place.

edit on 13-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I thought Trump was already running?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I thought Trump was already running?

I was going as an independent this election cycle.

In 2016, I agreed with about 40% of what Trump was pushing and about -127% of what Hillary was pushing.

So I didn't bother to vote.

THIS election cycle I'd like to present a viable alternative for voters.

Since "None of the Above" seems to already have been taken.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I had to comment just to ask wtf is this thread about? You sound a little pyro crazed my man!! a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

They don't have enough bombs do they ?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Maybe that's why they want us all in our homes? Think long term. This virus problem isn't going to go away. I believe fire is coming. I'm waiting for the most drastic event in human history.

Has anyone seen the intro for 'universal films?' (The latest one!) The lights highlight all the areas to be targeted with bombs.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, reduce the worlds population, wait a while (about a year) eventually the plants grow back through the ash. World's population reduced and much less people to be vaccinated.

In one bold, swift move the bombs will pour down like rain. It will only take one hour. Are you ready for when the 'stars fall from heaven?`

Uh, step away from the crack pipe and your tinfoil hat. OMG. SMDH

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I see how this could work. The bombs are being made and distributed now.

We will go and get them ourselves, take them home and even pay for the privilege. They will check in with various available wireless network devices to coordinate the detonation. They will sit harmlessly until we get them installed in all our homes and the ones identified will all activate at the same time. All assembled as a many part cellulose based incendiary device.

Beware the end of the toilet paper shortage! Something new has been added!

Beware! lol

edit on 4 14 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

You cant carpet bomb the Earth with nukes it would make the planet unlivable . There are several Universal Studios beginnings to which are you referring my Escaped mental patient friend ?

new topics

top topics

join