It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls Media With Their Own Words at Press Briefing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
At Monday's Corona-19 press conference, Trump decided to sock-it-to-em and showed a video of recent MSM flubs concerning the Virus and how Trump is "handling" the whole thing.

Trump also lambasted some of the nastier reporters today who seemed a bit antsy and desperate !!

As the video came on, some MSM stations actually cut off the feed and later called the video propaganda !!

Like the Democrat biased MSM never shows propaganda right? 😆 🤣 😆

You would think the Democrat MSM would have more respect for all victims of The Virus wouldn't ya 👿

'Propaganda session': CNN mocks 'angry' Trump press conference with critical chyrons

CNN wasn't thrilled by President Trump's latest press briefing, and the network let their chyrons show it.

Throughout the Monday press conference, CNN ran banners on the lower third of the screen mocking the president after he shared a video highlighting praise of his response to the coronavirus pandemic. The network broke into the coverage for a brief segment in which CNN's chief national correspondent John King called Trump's video "propaganda."

"That was propaganda aired, at taxpayer expense, in the White House briefing room," King said. "It was selective, cherry-picking information."

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My wife called me into the media room to watch a bit of that press conference.

It was an epic troll.... lol

As for this...

"That was propaganda aired, at taxpayer expense, in the White House briefing room," King said. "It was selective, cherry-picking information."

All he was doing is playing clips of the same reporters who are now screaming about "cherry-picking".

I'm not happy about the way our country is going right now, but I honestly think we have the right President at the right time.

One that can fight back against the PR arm of the DNC (our enemidia) and do it well.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was laughing my ass off when he walked off and played the video!

The silence was deafening.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I love how Trump gives it back to those jerks.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I haven't watched the briefings lately. So happy I decided to watch tonight.

The "journalists" in the room should've been embarrassed, but they're not. They know they're nothing but shills for the Democrat party, and everyone else knows that too.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The media is saying that with zero cases... during an impeachment and... Super Tuesday primaries looming that Trump was suppose to/should have shut down the economy.... send the senate(the impeachment jurors) home.... and prevent any voting or work or school because we had zero cases and zero deaths, just to be sure.

The arguments being made by the MSM and never trumpers are so weak and unfounded that today was a great reset and the video along with Fauci clarifying his hypothetical mitigation statement to Jake Tapper from CNN the other day was refreshing.

originally posted by: xuenchen
At Monday's Corona-19 press conference, Trump decided to sock-it-to-em and showed a video of recent MSM flubs concerning the Virus and how Trump is "handling" the whole thing.

Trump also lambasted some of the nastier reporters today who seemed a bit antsy and desperate !!

As the video came on, some MSM stations actually cut off the feed and later called the video propaganda !!

Like the Democrat biased MSM never shows propaganda right? 😆 🤣 😆

You would think the Democrat MSM would have more respect for all victims of The Virus wouldn't ya 👿

'Propaganda session': CNN mocks 'angry' Trump press conference with critical chyrons

CNN wasn't thrilled by President Trump's latest press briefing, and the network let their chyrons show it.

Throughout the Monday press conference, CNN ran banners on the lower third of the screen mocking the president after he shared a video highlighting praise of his response to the coronavirus pandemic. The network broke into the coverage for a brief segment in which CNN's chief national correspondent John King called Trump's video "propaganda."

edit on 13-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The "journalists" in the room should've been embarrassed, but they're not. They know they're nothing but shills for the Democrat party, and everyone else knows that too.

Are you sure it's the Democrat party they work for?

I am beginning to think many of them are on the same band wagon as many of our Multinational Corporations and working in the interest of the CCP!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
No they have no shame.
The why is something I hope comes out because the way they act and have been acting for 4 years now is inexplicable.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It was so much fun watching him shove their fake Fauci crap back in their faces.
CNN & MSNBC cut away...they can dish it, but not take it.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Looks like Trump put together at tax payers expense a rather slick campaign piece.

Cherry picking short statements that are public record just to build his ego.

Almost 23,000 dead. He is the man in charge.

I'm less than impressed with his handling of this crisis. He seems more interested in his image then in fixing the problems with testing.

But we in this country can rest easy because he has his son in law Jared and daughter Ivanka working on the plan to reopen the country.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

It may have amped up in that time, but they have most certainly been doing this for longer than 3-4 years..

That was a pretty interesting thing to watch, thats for sure.

Through various means and methods though, we have large segments of the population who have broken off into a separate reality. And its a real wierd one..

It doesnt matter how its laid out, or anything like that. Its like trying to convince people Im from the planet flabooflesznork.

I still see plenty saying its just "dumb" people who have been spun off into this cult-like echo chamber, but thats the concerning part imo.. Its snagged plenty of intelligent people too.

All the same, if someone like me doesnt agree or behave "correctly," Im "insert media planted phrase here." Only thing I seem to agree with the typical "right" about is that I hold the Constitution dear.. But thats one more thing than most, and its a big one.

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
Looks like Trump put together at tax payers expense a rather slick campaign piece.

I'm less than impressed with his handling of this crisis. He seems more interested in his image then in fixing the problems with testing.

But we in this country can rest easy because he has his son in law Jared and daughter Ivanka working on the plan to reopen the country.

lol, you need a hug?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Are you sure it's the Democrat party they work for?

I am beginning to think many of them are on the same band wagon as many of our Multinational Corporations and working in the interest of the CCP!

I don't think they're working for the CCP. I do think they admire them though. The authoritarian leftists in our media wish they had the kind of control that the Party has in China.

+17 more 
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Many share your views.

But how would this have been "handled" better in the early stages when there were zero cases in the U.S. ?

That's the answer(s) people are looking for that the Democrat MSM has failed to provide 👁️ 😷 👁️

+5 more 
link   
NOBODY sums it all up better than Carlos...

@realDonaldTrump just led the press into yet ANOTHER trap that they couldn't perceive.

Cont....
threadreaderapp.com...

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Sounds like your programming is complete, Comrade.

And ETA because you seem to be a little lost...

edit on 13-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Pathetic. Learn to think for yourself. Don't just copy and paste # from CNN.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The CCP certainly has poured plenty of money into the west though.. I doubt it was for "funsies."

Even so, Ive been thinking lately that they might be pawns in this the same as anyone else.

IMO, they needed to put a stall on concepts like decentralization and non-corporate automation. At the same time, they can take quite a leap in many other authoritarian methods too and decimate the small and mid business sector.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
About 23k dead(?comorbidity withstanding) from initial projections of over 2 million dead.
That sounds like a great response.
As far as the video goes, it was addressed at the presser it took no time and it is so easy any of us could put that together.
Trump is very good at competing with the media and today was a big win.
Trump's message was his team and the military have moved mountains to support states and governors in this battle and it should be recognized and if the MSM are not going to cover it then he will.
Cherry picking, I think not. It is 24/7 and some of us are sick of it.

edit on 13-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Trump is very good at competing with the media and today was a big win.

This is why they're so mad. They're losing this battle and they know it.

Their shills will be out in force tonight trying to salvage the day, but it's not gonna work. They got creamed.
edit on 13 4 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join