It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft Commercial (with Marina Abramovic) Removed Due To Negative Reactions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Blessing

Oh wow. I just took a look at his Instagram. Haha! Wow! The amount of people blasting him puts a smile on my face.

If I coukd upload pictures I'd show the comments for people who don't use Instagram. It's awesome.

I'll share some quotes though.

"HOW MANY TIMES YOU FLY ON EPSTEINS PLANE?????🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕"

"He openly speaks about depopulation and then says he has a vaccine to save you all??? RUUUUUNNNN"

"Go vax your mother"

"How much u getting out of that Chinese bi weapon u devil??"

"I'm a healthcare worker and I do not accept your thanks."

"I have so much time in quarantine, the word is awake, you created all of this. Why arent your children vaccinated? Why?"

"My body my choice. ALWAYS"

"I wonder why aren't any of your children vaccinated"

Lots of "No vaccine. No chips."

and lots of #arrestbillgates

Comments are actively being deleted, but so many people are commenting against him they can't delete the comments fast enough.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Gates had a huge cp bust at his house and a lawsuit related to making MS employees watch related material at work.
Dudes sketch

techcrunch.com...

www.kiro7.com...

From link:

Jones has not been jailed, but he is ordered to stay away from all children.

Some claim that Jones actually took the fall for Bill Gates.

Does anyone really think that Bill Gates didn't know about his employee's activity on his own property?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
So why are people upset? Because she worships satan? I mean, imagine the # storm on places like ATS if she was pulled for worshipping jesus.

Apples and Oranges, buddy.

This could be one of a few things...

- Bill taking a jab and giving a one finger salute at Christians
- Oversighted stupidity (are they really that dumb?)
- Bill literally siding with a satanist (see #1) and raising eyebrows in the Revelation world

Its more than her being a satanist.

It's like drugs sitting on the counter vs drugs being force-fed to a child, in the eyes of Christians and believers alike.

If say, burger king had the same video, it wouldn't quite hold the same amount of substance. You know.. Bill Gates - False Prophet - Anti-Christ - Mark o the Beast - End Times...
edit on 13-4-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Wow that second article you linked. I didn't know about that.

Since this nationwide lockdown has been kicked in I have been going down various rabbit holes all these messed up connections just keep showing up.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ok in the Instagram mob they keep making references to Jeffery epstein and bill gates.

I guess at this point shouldn't be surprised.

Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft and chairman of its board until 2014, was among the powerful men who spent a meaningful amount of time with the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to reporting from The New York Times. Employees of Gates’ namesake foundation reportedly also met with Epstein, in multiple visits to the disgraced financier’s mansion.

VERGE
edit on 13-4-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Do yourself a favor and take a dive down the Microsoft/Bing rabbit hole.

You may or may not be surprised. But for years there have been really shady things with Microsoft. Even more shady is Bill Gates himself.

He flew on Epstein's planes several times, and has skirted the whole pizza thing since before it became a -gate.

It wasn't just that moderators had to view illegal material while performing their jobs, but he actually made them attend meetings and watch said material.

I've done my fair share of moderating forums, and I can tell you it's not a job for the squeemish. It's all bad. It's not just videos of people getting shot, stabbed or blown up. I'm talking dogs getting beaten with shovels, cats being thrown in front of cars, people being held down and getting their throats cut open while their eyes are staring intonthe camera hopelessly as the blood gurgles out of their throat and mouth.

You don't ever forget those videos. They stick in your mind. I gave those examples, because I don't want to describe the child abuse videos. It's bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yeah I will look into it at some point. I just watched the Out OF THE SHADOWS DOC the other night and have been looking at a lot of things . I think I need a bit of a break from it all. I have know about this elite creepy stuff for several years but it always draining to look into to.

edit on 13-4-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The reaction from consumers shocked the hell out of Microsoft.

The world is waking up...Sheep no more!

edit on 4/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Looks Like Melinda Gates Instagram is getting hit by tons of angry comments as well.

Melinda Gates Instagram Link

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Just be careful about what paths you go down in your own searching. Don't get mixed up with anything that's illegal. Don't visit websites to "see for yourself."

If the cops or Feds come busting down your door it'll be really hard to prove that you were doing your own "research" or "just curious."

In fact unless you're law enforcement AND you're on a child exploitation task force don't dig too deep, and don't go clicking random links, clearnet or onion, on the internet.

Just know that the elite pretty much do whatever they want and are very rarely ever held accountable for their actions. That's why they pursue money and power, so they can continue living their lives of immorality.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
God, dudes. Their IG accounts are getting just straight up blasted. they might end up just deleting everything and turning comments off.

They are getting absolutely lambasted. I bet they don't leave their compound without security after this.

Like damn. I think the whole Epstein thing really woke a lot of people up and pissed them off at the same time. They aren't going easy and they aren't going to let him off the hook. People are actually making death threats against them.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That "enhanced immune response" is the biggest problem I can't imagine taking ANY rushed vaccine, let alone a no-liability, Bill Gates-involved vaccine.

Only way I would do it is if there was a tray of about a dozen doses, 4 for my family, and 8 for Gates, his family and a couple of other "elitist" cohorts. I get to choose who gets which doses.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The whole VR tech is dangerous, specially for eyes....you put a device that transmits EMF radiation , put it to your head , many will need to have eye eyeglasses or eye surgery after some time with the use of thos VR....it`s known that the EMF causes eye damage....look how now children wear more eyeglasses now ....but microsoft and other companys just praise these VR ....not to mention brain cancers...

I would really suggest to stay away from any VR stuff if health mean anything..

Marina Abramovic and Bill gates should be locked up in prison

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Ok in the Instagram mob they keep making references to Jeffery epstein and bill gates.

I guess at this point shouldn't be surprised.

Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft and chairman of its board until 2014, was among the powerful men who spent a meaningful amount of time with the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to reporting from The New York Times. Employees of Gates’ namesake foundation reportedly also met with Epstein, in multiple visits to the disgraced financier’s mansion.

VERGE

People should be angry.

Bill Gates is mocking them, herding them like cows.

He can take his satanic garbage and his vaccines and go to hell.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Light is EM radiation you poor ignorant fool.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The world is waking up...Sheep no more!

Nah, just a typical religious witchhunt.

I am surprised she has not been burned at the stake by a Christian mob. That's what Christians loved to do back when they were truly "awake".

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

4. Radiation exposure Wearable technology like VR headsets potentially exposes the user to harmful electromagnetic frequency radiation. These devices make use of a wireless connections like Bluetooth or WiFi to connect with your smartphone or computer; and are equipped with smart sensors that allow you to be immersed in the VR experience. Some virtual reality headsets uses smartphones, which emit radiation. Numerous studies have already pointed out how cell phone radiation can affect the human reproductive system, disrupt sleep, or cause mood swings. Now, VR headsets work together with cellphones and can wirelessly connect to WiFi–this means that they too emit radiation, and could in fact, pose long term health risks. EMFs have been cited as a form of carcinogen—a substance capable of causing cancer in living tissue–in previous studies. This essentially puts it at par with more commonly known source of carcinogens, such as cigarettes. Researchers from the National Toxicology Program (NTP), a federal inter-agency group under the National Institutes of Health, conducted experiments on mice that showed how the subjects exposed to electromagnetic radiation could be more susceptible to cancer. In another study, the World Health Organization (WHO) mentions cell phones as “possibly carcinogenic.” The study also implies that increased proximity to the devices increases the level of radiation exposure. This particular finding makes wearable even more worrying, given that they are specifically designed to be worn constantly near the body.

4 Health Risks From Using Virtual Reality Headsets

Virtual Reality (VR) Can Damage Your Eyes Permanently – BBC

Yes i am ignorant fool because trying to warn people before they damage their eyes with VR

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Bill Gates had things going on with Jeffrey Epstein....he fly Epstein plane also...

Bill Gates Connection With Jeffrey Epstein

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Plenty of non religious people hate her, Bill and all those other sick fs too, deep down, they even hate themselves.

On a lighter note, here's one of Bills finest sporting moments.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
(I all ready created a thread for this but I feel its relevant information to add to this one so im dropping it in here)

looks like A white house petition has been created to investigate Bill and Melinda Gates and their involvement with corona bio-metrics and connections to wuhan china.

As of this posting it has 31,372 signatures and needs a total of 100,000 in order for the white house to make a response.

these are truly strange times.

As we look at events surrounding the "COVID-19 pandemic," various questions remain unanswered. On Oct. 18th of 2019, only weeks prior to ground zero being declared in Wuhan, China, two major events took place. One is "Event 201," the other is the "Military World Games," held in none other than Wuhan. Since then a worldwide push for vaccines & biometric tracking has been initiated.

WHITE HOUSE PETTION LINK

edit on 14-4-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join