It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Or Reptiod?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ok, you have christians who think someone called God created humans from dirt. You have Realiens who think Aliens created humans from genetic matter. Now, according to christians Realiens are insane, yet they believe the exact same thing, except one uses God, the other uses Alien. Looking at the evidence, all the reliable pictures, reliable eyewitnesses, reliable video, one would lean towards aliens. Unless you think people who thought thunder was god farting and rain was god taking a piss are more reliable.

So, god or alien? What makes more sense? Aliens obviously exit, maybe not the Greys, or Reptoids, or whatever, but their are aliens. Pictures, documents from the government, video, eye witnesses, all prove aliens exist. Many people right here on this site have seen them, but how many have seen god? And I mean god, not The Virgin Mary's face on a blueberry Muffin or the back of a billboard in Mexico, or Jesus on a piece of toast. I mean god actually came down and talked to you?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What the hells a realien?
God didnt creat us from dirt it was from dust duh
I see you mention pics and eyewitness of aliens but not of Mary. How come? There have been alot of pics and eyewitness of her.
I dont see any reason that an alien would have to creat us. They would probably have better things to do.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes, everyone sees her, in a BlueBerry Muffin, Back of BillBoard, in a piece of toast...............

Also, dust is dirt, DUH!

And a Realien is someone who believes the exact same thing as christians, a higher power made humans, just the higher power was aliens, not some invisable guy who lives in the clouds, which he doesn't, cause nothing is in the clouds but clouds.....

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ever here of Fatima, Guatalupe, or Medjugorije? All had visions of Mary. Not in some dumb piece of food.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey James, the problem is that you are trying to prove one over the other by using evidence. Neither group needs evidence to further their claim, and the evidence doesn't stand in either case.
Forget that the evidence is suspect to begin with, but evidence of people seeing the Virgin Mary/Jesus doesn't really prove that God exists. In fact, how would anyone know what they look like? Even, why should the Virgin Mary come in a vision at all? She was not supposed to be divine in anyway, or have any sort of special powers.
You will see, most Christians believe in their God without the need for these "evidences".
Same with evidence for aliens. Even if it IS real, what makes people think those are aliens? Perhaps they saw the same things that those who saw "Christian Miracles" saw, but interpreted them to suit their own purposes. The existence of aliens (human level or above intelligent being) is far from proven.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok, so people did psycodellic drugs and saw things(this caused the Salem Witch Trials, people doing drugs, seeing things, blaming it on witches), over pictures, video, government documents, radar, millions of eyewitnesses, while most may not be the most reliable, but in some cases where not one or two, but dozens or hundreds see the same thing.

Also, today those people would be incarcerated for drug use/in a ward for the mentally ill. You see, we learned hearing voices isn't god, it is a mental condition known as scizo something, I have no idea how to spell it. Smae with seeing things that aren't there, not a "miracle" but a mental condition or drug use.

Babloyi, true, neither "needs" evidence, they hae faith. Well, like how I have faith in the Pebble People, doesn't mean they real, except that you can't prove they don't exist, so according to christians they are real until you can prove they don't exist 1000000000000000% even then you are satan and going to hell.

Besides, Realiens aren't evil, don't kill people for not bowing down before them, they don't rape little boys then cover it up/hide evidence, and well, have proof of aliens.(maybe, They were seen over 5000 years ago, maybe even longer.....)

Odd

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why are you so insistent in trying to make people stop believing in God?

Do you really think we believe in a 'magical guy that lives in the clouds'?

Have you ever stopped for one second and considered the fact that maybe we have experienced, learned, and interpreted things differently than you have?

Are we not intelligent enough to formulate our own opinions, or are you, who can't even spell properly, the last authority?

It is REPTOID. RAELIAN. PSYCHEDELIC. SCHIZO.

The examples you have given in your argument are childish, and your basic premise is unsound.

Please finish, or repeat, high school before attempting any further theological enquiries.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I graduated thank you very much. It's just that I don't understand that you people do believe in a magic guy that lives in the clouds. It clearly states in the bible heaven is in the sky, meaning your magic fellow lives in the clouds. We know that is bs, but we also know all of bible is bs through science/facts/reality. But people still think the devils gonna get you for eating meat on a friday or bathing to often......

Odd

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Consider this: is the fact that the majority of ritual surrounding Christianity is the product of man, and therefore fallible, necessarily a reason to believe that there is no supreme being?

You seem to be assuming that God does not exist based on the fact that the church is flawed. Is this true, or do you have some other reason for presuming the absence of a higher power?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well, I deny the Christian/Jew/Organized religon god. One that comes down and smacks you for eating meat on a friday. One that tells you to kill everyone who doesn't believe in what you do. Why I have the Pebble People....

But still, looking at it from a scientific view, collecting facts, reality, science, Aliens, and not god, is responsible.

Odd

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That makes sense, I suppose.

I call myself a Christian because I believe in God, and I believe that He had a son that was sent to Earth to tell the people about Him.

If you read the New Testament, though, it becomes evident that God isn't that bad a guy. I don't hold with the rituals of the church because Jesus himself said that no other human being can tell you how to worship... a lot of people seem to worship the church, rather than God, though.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Odd, you remind me of these two guys I met. Both worked at a church, but unlike most, weren't "Give me money, or you go to HEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!" They were nice, didn't force anything on me, just talked.

Also, the bible has strange rules, like the meat thing. I mean, come on, even before the Jews you had the 10 Commandments, just not called that, it was called common sense, and those are the rules you should follow to be a good person. Why the Pebble People have the Rules Of Common Sense. Basically, if it doesn't make sense, don't do it. Gee, I should kill this person because I want to. Doesn't make sense, don't do it.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Who are these people you are talkin to? No one sais give us money or go to hell. God would not kill you for eating meat on friday. If those are the people you are hanging around then no wonder you dont believe.

top topics

join