It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event 201: The Planned Pandemic and Total Global Control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Ok buddy.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have also heard the frequency 5G runs at makes human cells more permeable to chemicals and virus....

I've heard that HAARP was used for mind control, could control weather, and create earthquakes.

And have you also heard that the woman that stands next to Trump answering pandemic questions (Brix?) has a daughter that makes big money working for Bill Gates?

A bit too much smoke for me

Yes , The ENEMY Needs to be Met and Defeated Right Now ............

banned.video...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: dug88

Nice try at diminishing the threat posed by COVID19.

Yes, I'm ok with it.

The Chinese flu is no threat.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I disagree. 2x.

COVID19 is not the flu.
COVID19 is a great threat.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: dug88

Nice try at diminishing the threat posed by COVID19.

Yes, I'm ok with it.

The Chinese flu is no threat.

The CCP flu is. Its military grade

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Meh, the sweet and sour sickness is no more of a threat than a hundred other virus, disease or contagions out there

But hey, we should shut the world down just to make people think it’s something more

We survived the SPANISH flu, and the plagues of centuries past

Wake me up when the Chinese flu kills more than 50 million (which it would not do, even without a shutdown - in my opinion that is)

It’s no big threat

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

There was a Nibiru guy once, I think.
But I could be wrong.

I didn't say "convince", btw.

I think that was me...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

And have you also heard that the woman that stands next to Trump answering pandemic questions (Brix?) has a daughter that makes big money working for Bill Gates?

Pretty sure she's a reptilian.

Here you are again trying to derail another thread.

Every time your name pops up I cringe.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Personally I am glad to see PHAGE RESURFACE whenever I log on To ATS which is not often these days. I look to Phage as he has been a longstanding ATS member .Whom in my opinion always responds with well thought out observations and responses to different interesting posts with ,while quoting sources with links to validate his Logic.

Seems to me ATS has lost a lot of it's logical analytical members unfortunately.

Nice to see you back Phage ,wishing all ATS members good health in these questionable times

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

warmer climates like the one humanity is moving into due to global industry , yeh I knew we were here terraforming for the lizards , I knew it

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Speaking in blunt and honest terms, this pandemic fits the bill for a number of doomsday, NWO, elitist scenarios. I'm NOT diminishing its value as a threat, though I am loathe to simply close shop and cower under my bed as I watch the world slip into a period that would take a decade or longer to correct.

I have zero faith in the WHO. I see them as power mongers.
I see a LOT of posturing and wheel spin from various public figures, much of it to me amounts to useless rhetoric and masturbation.
I see a lot of buffoonery local to me. I power walk six miles every morning given I cannot satisfy my vanity and make the effort to deny my mortality at the gym. I literally pass hundreds of discarded medical masks and surgical gloves. Every. Single. Day. Who did this?
I walk along those sidewalks grateful for the open miles ahead as the sun rises. Invariably that walk is periodically punctuated by a fearful soul moving in my direction. Such fear didn't exist months ago, today is has clearly been bred into them.
I go to the store and stand in line, observing tape and arrows. I wait my turn and proceed like an automaton. I cannot help but think of my first days, weeks and month in public school, where the first thing they taught us was get in line and obey. Lesson 1-A was how to stand apart from everybody else around me.
I think back to the early weeks of this strange 2020. The television told me that I should wear a surgical mask. Then it told me I shouldn't. Then again it told me I should. Then it told me that there was a mass shortage of surgical masks and that true medics badly needed them. It made me wish I owned a hockey mask.
The weapon of political correctness took hold around these parts decades ago. Today, it along with dissent, serves as the pressure point to leverage one to join the masses.

I'm wired such that something deep inside of me screams to me that this whole matter is an orchestrated plot. As I stated at the top of this post, I can come up with any number of ideas or plausible reasons why this is so, but I cannot prove any of them, let lone smooth over certain holes within those ideas.

Several of my former job sites have become havens of death for the aged, the sick and infirm. i knew these places as clean, warm and caring. Today numbers of dead roll out of them. These locations aren't across the board. The outbreaks themselves, the topography, is, curious. The television has suggested it had to do with travelling workers between sites yet at the same time no mention of those workers families and any direct correlation. Again, the spread and overall topography is curious.
There is a rumor that they will mandate a vaccine. When and if, I will not allow it. My beliefs are my beliefs. Owing to those early years of public schooling, I do my best to think critically. My critical thinking and my 54 years of life experience, not to mention my built-in intuition, scream at me that this entire matter is a deadly momentum built towards expanded, specified control, the handed down general consensus being it will be good for you and everyone around you.
I cannot let go of the fact that as all of this is going on, behind the curtain, a web of technology is being deployed and activated under the harmless guise that it will make our comfortable lives even more convenient.
I cannot get away from the personal notion that eventually, one hand meets the other, and that what they would put into my body somehow will correlate with that new technology. I for one do not wish to become a zombie, even in the age of automatons.

None of us are getting out of this realm alive.

Bank on it.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

I disagree. 2x.

COVID19 is not the flu.
COVID19 is a great threat.

Why? Why is it a great threat?

All the statistics reported and recorded and released by the CDC and the rest of the worlds reporting on it, is literally saying the opposite. The CDC and WHO were off estimates by a factor of 20 or more. No hospitals were over run even in countries that didn't lock down.

Everything you parrot is just media disinformation, that they end up having to walk back days later.

We shut down the world over a virus that killed 0.003% of the world population, and mostly people older than the normal life expectancy.

First diagnosed case in the states was in January; so we're 5 months deep of official tracking, and we're still under flu numbers, in fact more people are dying from staying at home from other things than they are of Covid 19, even with the ridiculous COD padding they've done to get the number to 58k.

It's not "dangerous" by any metrics. In fact it's proving to be lethal no more than things like the flu or the common cold.

You know; if you're an at risk person, you can die from a regular cold strain. Saying it's dangerous to people who already have compromised immune systems is silly. Everything is dangerous to someone with a compromised immune system.

Why is it a threat? What value is added to the conversation by you ignoring facts and just repeating that you're scared of covid-19 because you're a media sponge?

Congratulations phage; I think this is the thread that does it for you. All of your credibility has been lost, nobody likes reading what you say anymore, we've all become keen to your shtick of toting official government narratives and your post history just shills propaganda.

Delete your account. Do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I Concur a reply to: whiteroot

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteroot
Personally I am glad to see PHAGE RESURFACE whenever I log on To ATS which is not often these days. I look to Phage as he has been a longstanding ATS member .Whom in my opinion always responds with well thought out observations and responses to different interesting posts with ,while quoting sources with links to validate his Logic.

Seems to me ATS has lost a lot of it's logical analytical members unfortunately.

Nice to see you back Phage ,wishing all ATS members good health in these questionable times

Yeah; ATS seems to have lost a bunch of it's logical analytical members, but it's not because they left, it's because they stopped being logical. Nothing Phage has said about Sars-Cov-2 has been logical, it's all been welcoming and apologizing for the dystopic practices being employed over this literal nothing burger of a virus.

Phage in this thread said he's absolutely okay with having his freedoms indefinitely restricted if he doesn't produce digital proof that he's already had it. He also suggested that if you don't also feel that way, it's you who is unreasonable.

He said that. Directly and in plain English, but you think that's Logical or adds something constructive to the conversation?

Phage welcomes the boot of tyranny on his neck and says that if you don't you're the problem. Phage has become the anti-thesis of Above Top Secret.

I've been saying this for almost 15 years now. [I started posting on ATS back in 2004.] Phage is almost never right, he just picks what sources he'll accept, and then selects portions of those sources that push the narrative he wants to push onto ATS. He also speaks as if he were some kind of authority about literally every kind of topic on above top secret.

In truth, I don't even believe Phage to be one person; I honestly think it's a government account with a team of people posting. I mean look at his post count and activity; he couldn't possibly be a normal human being that does other things in real life and have the time to have the posting history that he does. And he always backs the government and the media. ALWAYS. Phage is like the ATS Litmus test for critical thinking. You either don't have the ability to critical think, and you follow Phage, or you're capable of critical thinking, in which case Phage will pop up in every conversation, in every thread you're in, and try to pick you apart, because that's what his actual Job is.

edit on 29-4-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime
Congratulations phage; I think this is the thread that does it for you. All of your credibility has been lost, nobody likes reading what you say anymore, we've all become keen to your shtick of toting official government narratives and your post history just shills propaganda.

Delete your account. Do it.

I concurred a long time ago... although I admit I never considered Phage anything other than a propagandist for the medical mafia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join