It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers claims we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here is some information on sentient world simulation with us in it that may have been happening without our knowledge or consent.

D-Wave Quantum Computer Opening Portals to your Digital Mind in a Simulated Mirror World.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, judging from the level of disagreement and differences of opinions, personal preferences and varying taste, speech patterns and countless other variables displayed just on this site alone... they haven’t turned on our hive mind just yet.

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Well, judging from the level of disagreement and differences of opinions, personal preferences and varying taste, speech patterns and countless other variables displayed just on this site alone... they haven’t turned on our hive mind just yet.

Well according to the last video they have already made the "sentient world simulation" which is a copy of all of us and all life on earth within a quantum computer.

Supposedly there are many world simulations being run for whatever purposes the simulators wish.

Of course people could still have their free will whether in or out of the simulation however the whistleblower says that can be subverted and people would never know.

On the upside this tech if real could make a heavenly world where nothing bad ever happens.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

"Well according to the last video they have already made the "sentient world simulation" which is a copy of all of us and all life on earth within a quantum computer. "

What video?

Also, 'a copy of all of us' is quite a blanket statement, that only shows ignorance of what we are and why we exist, how many dimensions our existence encompasses, and how intertwined the Universe and 'we' really are. You can't make a 'copy' of any human being, ever.

Also, 'sentient world simulation' - what does this mean? How can a simulation be 'sentient'? Even if a 'sentient A.I.' was possible (it isn't), a SIMULATION can't be 'sentient'.

It seems big words are thrown around without understanding their meaning or implications even on a superficial, let alone full level.

"All life on earth within a quantum computer"

This is the most .. let's say 'ludicrous' thing I have ever read. Could you please explain how any of this works, on any level?

What do you think 'quantum computer' is? People use the word 'quantum', the same way some people use 'sub-consciousness' - as some magical garbage dump that solve anything they don't understand, so they dont have to think about it too much.

Life can't exist 'withing a computer', 'quantum' or otherwise.

Life is not physical, it's certainly not digital, and it can't be 'copied'. Lifeforce comes from the Divine Creator, it's living energy, or maybe more like 'vibration with intelligence', if you will (impossible to shrink down to the level of 'explainable-by-words').

Don't just take some words you don't understand and throw them around and try to impose a ludicrous worldview or an idea on unsuspecting readers. There ARE people that understand what those words mean, and that can sniff bouvine feces from a mile away.

P.S. That picture from the old comic, 'Secret Wars II', that has that silly 'Beyonder' storyline, is neat and all, but the storyline goes much deeper than that - and yet remains incredibly badly thought-out. An omnipotence being that CONSTANTLY has to ask 'why', 'what', 'who', and is confused most of the time, and can't foresee -anything-.. the conclusion is perhaps the most convoluted and shockingly amateurish 'retcon' type travesties I have read in a comic, but the story itself is slightly interesting, because it provokes the reader to at least contemplate omnipotence a little bit.

My point is, it's a fun and funny picture to select, but it's a bit misleading to use here, because you fail to show (or even mention) just how badly thought-out that comic and its storyline are, and how it shouldn't be taken seriously as any kind of proper philosophical thought or metaphor.
edit on 15-4-2020 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Here is some information on sentient world simulation how it relates to quantum computers.
I hope this can answer some of your questions.

D-Wave Quantum Computer Opening Portals to your Digital Mind in a Simulated Mirror World.

DNA Frequency Bioweapon Links Targeted Individuals to Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid
edit on 16-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Or... vaccines...

originally posted by: rickymouse
The only way they could accomplish this is if certain chemistry was put into our body to increase our susceptability to the control of the control. All they would need to do is to get over half of the people in society to be programmed to control all of society. I can see certain chemicals being integrated into our food system as being necessary to accomplish something like this on a long scale. It could be a food additive or even a natural food chemistry or even supplements. Medicines could also include compatable chemistry. I sure hope it isn't in the coffee, that would suck, I would have to give up coffee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join