It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers claims we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Aye but filling the churches and chapels can be somewhat of a tall order in the information age in which we live.

Hence the change of tact control-wise.

Freedom is illusory at best, nothing is free there is always a price to pay, one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Who needs technology to control people? They've been doing fine with controlling the majority of people for centuries.

Well I think it is the next logical step in the evolution of humanity and technology merging into one. They are already telling us about the enhancements they want for super soldier troops. I think the technology just takes it one step further and makes it genetic. When creating systems I would imagine military thinks about the weakest link in defence/offence and that would be the human limitation. So it actually makes sense to embed defence and offence into biology from a military standpoint. Creating the superhuman or the super sheeple slaves take your pick. I can't imagine why they wouldnt do this given that enemies would most likely be doing something similar or even surpassing your programs.

www.popularmechanics.com...
The U.S. Army is trying to forecast what biomedically enhanced technologies could be available by 2050.
The tech includes electronically super hearing, muscular control, and telepathic transfer of data.
The Army fully expects to equip soldiers with such technologies, but what about the society that invents them?
The U.S. Army believes that a range of technologies could be available by 2050 that would effectively turn the average soldier into a cybernetically enhanced super soldier. A recent Department of Defense study predicted that enhanced vision, enhanced hearing, musculature control, and what amounts to telepathy would all become possible within 30 years, given the current pace of technological development.

The report, Cyborg Soldier 2050: Human/Machine Fusion and the Implications for the Future of the DOD, gives a hint of what the Department of Defense forecasts for soldiers in the next 30 years. The U.S. Army’s Mad Scientist Blog highlights the executive summary. The report highlighted four specific technologies:

“Ocular enhancements, to imaging, sight, and situational awareness.”
“Restoration and programmed muscular control through an optogenetic bodysuit.”
“Auditory enhancement for communication and protection.”
“Direct neural enhancement of the human brain for two-way data transfer.”

This is the big one. Telepathy between human soldiers would be revolutionary, as the paper writes, allowing soldiers to instantly share information across the battlefield without the use of communications devices.

Technological feasibility may not be the only issue that determines when and how soldiers receive such gear. Super sight, super muscles, super hearing, and telepathy could have profound implications on the broader society, implications that could slow down or speed up the military’s adoption. Telepathy, the holy grail of interpersonal communications for centuries, also will probably not come cheap, initially restricting its use to special operations forces.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Warning: Flying High Altitude here. Hmmmm. remember The Tower of Babble ? that didn't meet with a certain approval in it's day either.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I guess my anti wifi helmet will sell better in the future now.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Cyborg soldier 2050?
Merging with tech?

What disgusting ideas..
There are two paths ahead of us.

And i would say that keeping the non-organic life in the demon dimensions is a better idea than to implant them in our heads or worse becoming a hybrid, ultimately leading entirely to a non-organic state of being?

Here is an idea on how to stop all war,disease,death and famine.
Just become a black box floating in space, we do not need this physical reality when we can all escape in the digital realms.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's pretty far flung . Are they going to use these means to paternalise everyone with a neo libertarian agenda ? Nudge us all into being babies again perhaps ,? So they can nanny collective consciousness into complete surrender ?

In the old days they used bang blokes who didn't think in the right patterns for them with big old doses of estrogen . Achieves the same ends , naturally .

Must read and watch the vids

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

And yet a space elevator in our future is not just a distinct possibility, but a necessity where the industrialization and colonization of low Earth orbit is concerned.

Good luck confusing all those ones and zeros, because positive or negative, its in the post, and the material science is there or near abouts.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I swear to (SNIP) god i saw a space elevator in the surface of the moon about 20 years ago.

I kid you not.

If you think the moon as a clock, the celestial slinky toy was in about where 10 is.
edit on 12-4-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: BrianFlanders

Who needs technology to control people? They've been doing fine with controlling the majority of people for centuries.

Yes , but it's much easier to press a button ...

edit on 12-4-2020 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Aye but filling the churches and chapels can be somewhat of a tall order in the information age in which we live. Hence the change of tact control-wise. Freedom is illusory at best, nothing is free there is always a price to pay, one way or the other.

some churches would argue that.

just a few examples of mega churches. also see the mega church list at bottom for average weekly attendance.

Cornerstone Church (Hagee Ministries) 22,000 active members, that's not counting online and TV. average weekly attendance 8000

Lakewood Church and Joel Osteen Ministries average weekly attendance 43,500

This past weekend, Lakewood Church and Joel Osteen Ministries reached “close to” 4.63 million people online, according to the group’s in-house digital manager. That tally, which is not a final number, marks a new record across social channels for Joel’s giant congregation.
Joel Osteen’s Online-Only Service Breaks Viewership Record Amid Pandemic

and for the UK/ England 2018 is the latest number i could find.

The report found that around 9.8 million people visited cathedrals in 2018, with about a third of them either paying to visit or giving a donation. Westminster Abbey alone received more than 1 million visitors.
Church of England cathedrals saw rise in visitors, Easter attendance in 2018: report

to be fair, i did find one article that said attendance in the UK is dropping, and predicted that there would be none by 2067.

i say the reason for the drop is all those heathens you government lets come in

Brierley Consultancy have also published statistics for church attendance (as opposed to membership) for the period 1980-2015. Key findings are:
1. Church attendance has declined from 6,484,300 to 3,081,500 (equivalent to a decline from 11.8% to 5.0% of the population).

2. England has the lowest percentage of the population attending church in 2015 (4.7%), just below Wales at 4.8%. In Scotland, the equivalent figure is 8.9%
Christianity in the UK

well the prediction of 2067 isn't in this one, i closed out that tab i guess.

they

i didn't even look at Catholic churches, or Muslim, or try to see the online data for Sundays.

and here is a list of mega churches in just the U.S.
List of megachurches in the United States

edit on 12-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: hey the prediction is down at the is mid page of the survey link, and has a link to the article.
edit on 12-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Think there are some alleged structures or outcrops a right good few kilometers tall that have even been speculated to cast shadows that reinforce the notion.

Be easy to do on the Moon all the same, could have done that in the 1960s if they had the inclination and cash monies at there disposal.

The Moon is a weird place all the same, regarding a few significant factors.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well 80% of humanity cant be wrong, right?

Accept factual evidence remains to be seen nor gleaned in any sort of meaningful manner.

The peace of mind is the real ticket, illusory or otherwise, religion is like hope, if it does not float the majority of us are all sunk.
edit on 12-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So after watching the video with the whistleblower talking about the technology to simulate the universe within a computer it reminded me that some time ago a physicist found a computer code in the math used for studying about quarks and electrons and supersymmetry. Not just any code a specific codes made by Claude Shannon from MIT back in the 1940s for error correction.
Its uncanny and spooky!
Could we be in a simulation and have we hacked into it? Could we be simulating it?

Here is Claude Shannon:
en.wikipedia.org...

Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?
www.scientificamerican.com...
And there are other reasons to think we might be virtual. For instance, the more we learn about the universe, the more it appears to be based on mathematical laws. Perhaps that is not a given, but a function of the nature of the universe we are living in. “If I were a character in a computer game, I would also discover eventually that the rules seemed completely rigid and mathematical,” said Max Tegmark, a cosmologist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). “That just reflects the computer code in which it was written.”

Furthermore, ideas from information theory keep showing up in physics. This brought “In my research I found this very strange thing,” said James Gates, a theoretical physicist at the University of Maryland. “I was driven to error-correcting codes—they’re what make browsers work. So why were they in the equations I was studying about quarks and electrons and supersymmetry?me to the stark realization that I could no longer say people like Max are crazy.”

edit on 12-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It's an interesting concept , but

You're right there's a big IF it s possible .

There's a traditional godlike capacity in being able to read a person's mind or put thoughts in there , it's certainly not a new concept .

And there's immediate benefits to having citizens believe they can have their mind read , nevermind if it's possible or not.

If someone believes that , it's going to influence their behaviour cz probably in beneficial ways to order and compliance. The concept overlays the idea of authority looking over your shoulder any time it likes.

Just like God really . Maybe the idea is to just have people believe that it's possible , and what better way than have phantom whistleblower getting away with leaking the secrets . After walking out on his job , and his clearances , that's where it gets Moore unlikely that's it actually possible and more likely they're just trying to get people who might think about these to believe it is. If you can hoodwink the intelligent you can stay on top. You get respect as effective agency .
Choosing a side ...no it's not possible . It's our DNA , mind thoughts , experiences , not anyone elses to play with as they wish. That said biometric s , heart rate response , lie detector basics etc biological information harvesting and processing , is as maybe . Just not as far as this.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here is some more I should have put in the OP but seems to be based on more information of the technology with scalar waves.

Quantum Scalar Wave Mind Control DNA Resonance Fractal Brain to Computer Interface
edit on 12-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Seems like the gist of most of these 'total control' conspiracy theories (technology, AI, mind control, etc) is "I think they want to eliminate humanity as it is as well as individual personality and turn us all into little drones"

The more technology there is around here, the more people are thinking, "hey, this stuff is better than me. I bet the gubment is going to use it to run my brain."

Why though? Destroy the "human spirit" so TPTB can have 1000' yachts? Heh.

PS.
Acoustic mind control? Good reason to keep listening to music. Louder the better. Go get you some grindcore.

Also turn up your microwave ovens and stand next to 5g xmitters to block it all out.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It's all in the game mate and then some.

Ideologies will come and they will go, Stevie Nickex out there nut and then some, but there are some truths to be had, few and far between and as transitory as they are from one moment to the next.

Apparently it's a generational phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord That's obvious it's called the television set,and the addendum of the internet,for years peoples visions of another area was a depiction from tv,the proposed mannerism's etc,I live in So Calif you don't think majority of people have a fantasy depiction of the place,I've met thousands as a kid and adult come here thinking they were going to be a star,were soon headed back to Goosecreek sad story but true,now pushing gay and transexual shows made to emasculate men,turn women into guys,meanwhile they control your mind,know it or not it's a drug

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Just like we download and manipulate our supercomputer/quantum computer technology its pretty fast. Say you wanted to continually encode and mutate synthetic DNA over a long period of time like a computer storing vast amounts of data. This might enable a modified posthuman to survive harsh environments or overcome various unforeseen obstacles. I dont know its just a guess.

Still doesn’t make sense. Why would you need to continually encode/mutate DNA? And how would you do that in realtime such that it affects the ENTIRE human body? Doesn’t seem as efficient as either a) a suit or durable membrane that allows the human body to live within the environment or, more likely as we do this all the time; b) we adapt the environment to human living.

Besides, personally, I believe we will outgrow biological forms and understand what consciousness is and how to transfer it to other containers. That’s how we will achieve immortality. Not constantly adapting DNA.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Isn’t this pretty much what Elon Musk is working on with Neuralink?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join