It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esfera Victoria (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
An esphere was found inVictoria Tamaulipas, Mexico in 1994. It was kept by a farmer in that area Vicente ¨Tito¨ Salazar. He hide it for 5 years in his house. Tito send the esphere to Jaime Maussan. The most important UFO investigator in Mexico. Jaime discovered that the sphere was not made of aluminium, titanium and other materials but welded together outside of the earth. It was perfectly round. Esfera Victoria was put in many resistant tests. It can support up to 1000 degrees celciuos. But any mark was made.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I believe this personally. Ive seen many videos shown by Jaime Maussan. Go check out his page at ovnis.tv to watch pictures or videos. If you understand spanish watch Otro Rollo with Adal Ramones in Univision at 11 pm every Saturday. In his show sometimes Jaime appears and demostrates some evidence. Like Jonathan Reed. I dont know how to spell his last name but go find something about him. I wrote a story about him. I got enough evidence that he actually made contact with an extraterrestrial. And teletrasportate to another dimension with some kind of watch that he put on his arm. Read my article "Jonathan the evidense". He was expulsed of the U.S. for refusing giving information about what he saw to some government assosiation like CIA, FBI. He doesn't exist in U.S. He knew about Jaime. And ask for help. The only place toy can get this is in Mexico.

By:btog_deMexico

Questions? I got all the information you need.From crop circles to space ships I saw.

Send an Email to [email protected]

Thanks for reading

Gracias por leer

Related News Links:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Where is the link for the rest of the story?

new topics

join