It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicions becoming confirmed- Covid HAS been here awhile

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Test us for the antibodies then. And then, test us for the virus, since in either of those cases, you shouldnt need their bloody vaccine should you?
Also, as far as the not being able to buy or sell bit... I call bs!! Its a sign of pure Christian propaganda, or at least from someone wanting to exploit christian prophecies to suit their needs.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
Manufactured crisis folks. Straight up. Where were the mass graves in January? February? The lock down during the holiday season? The tracking of every death? The hospital ships?

Not sure I understand your logic here... even if it had already began spreading in December, why would that lead you to assume there should be "mass graves, tracking of every death and hospital ships" by January/February? The real problems are noticed when it spreads through a population for long enough that the numbers of hospitalized begin to overwhelm the medical resources... what makes you think 30 days is long enough a time for that to happen?

Makes perfect sense that the first month or two, it spreads unnoticed and people/doctors generally pass it off as a bad case of the flu. It's not an issue until quite a bit further down the road (how about March/April?) when it's really taken off, particularly in densely populated places (NYC?) and of course by then they know they're not dealing with the flu and are able to do proper testing...

What am I missing here? What about this possible new "revelation" leads you to conclude it's a "manufactured crisis"?

Also wouldn't this also mean we can assume there are a lot of deaths that were officially recorded as something other than covid-19 that actually probably was a result of covid-19 (during the period where it wasn't yet known that it was a novel virus)? In fact wasn't there reports that this past "flu season" was particularly deadly? I do wonder how many of those flu-related deaths were actually covid-19.
edit on 12/4/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Test us for the antibodies then. And then, test us for the virus, since in either of those cases, you shouldnt need their bloody vaccine should you?

Tell that to them. Even if you test ok you could then be infected later that day.

Also, as far as the not being able to buy or sell bit... I call bs!! Its a sign of pure Christian propaganda, or at least from someone wanting to exploit christian prophecies to suit their needs.

You are aware that you can't get certain jobs without vaccinations or go to school. And if your kids don't go to school you go to jail don't you?

Mark of the Beast coming for you and your family

The Mark

How do you know the vaccines aren't population control

edit on 12-4-2020 by Doctor Smith because: because I added more

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Where were the hundreds of deaths per day in the hospitals?

Where were the hundreds of patients struggling to breathe clogging the ER’s and stretching available medical resources and personnel to, and beyond, their breaking points?

TeIf your “middle of the flu season” comment is intended to imply that this crisis was just a hyperbolic inflation of fear over an otherwise ordinary flu, then explain why no such flu has had a similar impact on the healthcare community, worldwide, in a hundred years.xt Red

Perhaps the problem here is not that the virus, and the prevailing response to it, is a hoax, but, in truth, the real hoax is the bravado for which the OP’s righteous indignation provides thin, shrill, cover.
The OP is so fearful of facing the reality we must now confront, that their only recourse is to deny that reality by attempting to discredit its very existence.

You are afraid, more frightened than you’ve ever been before in your life.

I get it.

But don’t let your fear, the anger that your loss of control of your immediate circumstances, lead you into making rash decisions that, if you survive them, will impact the rest of your life.

Why your comment hasn't earned a 100 stars is beyond me.
SnF

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You are aware that you can't get certain jobs without vaccinations or go to school. And if your kids don't go to school you go to jail don't you?

two answers for that, first find a better job than the one that requires vaccinations, i'n sure there are just as many that don't.
and home schooling it is legal in all 50 states.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If you believe vaccines or vaccine IDs are the mark of the beast then don't get one and rejoice that you are good with god, no matter what hardship you might have to go through. I mean that is the point of the exercise, isn't it?

edit on 12-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Why your comment hasn't earned a 100 stars is beyond me.
SnF

It's too confronting, especially here.

The same could be said for 911, ghosts, religion, bigfoot, aliens etc etc.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
If you believe vaccines or vaccine IDs are the mark of the beast then don't get one and rejoice that you are good with god, no matter what hardship you might have to go through. I mean that is the point of the exercise, isn't it?

I'm a sinner. I don't want to endure any hardships for God or anyone else. I want to nip it in the bud.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have already posted a similar thread a few days ago.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join