It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicions becoming confirmed- Covid HAS been here awhile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

As discussed here on ATS - many have suggested it makes logical sense that Covid has been here longer than reported - which carries implications for our current state of affairs.

Well, the “reporting” is starting to suggest we weren’t crazy after all....

“The virus was freewheeling in our community and probably has been here for quite some time,” Dr. Jeff Smith, a physician who is the chief executive of Santa Clara County government, told county leaders in a recent briefing.

How long? A study out of Stanford suggests a dramatic viral surge in February.

But Smith on Friday said data collected by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health departments and others suggest it was “a lot longer than we first believed” — most likely since “back in December.”

Manufactured crisis folks. Straight up. Where were the mass graves in January? February? The lock down during the holiday season? The tracking of every death? The hospital ships?

They weren’t there because this is total fabricated BS. The virus was “running wild through our communities” but everything seemed to be going just fine... in the middle of flu season none the less.

The more time that passes the more those of us who have been pounding the table that this is an artificial crisis are vindicated. I expect that trend to continue.

End this lockdown NOW before more lives are destroyed under false pretenses.
edit on 12-4-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Maybe if you had posted this in all caps it would have made a difference.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
agree with your point....

this situation has done gone Biblical.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Maybe if you had posted this in all caps it would have made a difference.

We’ll never know.

Your comment, however, certainly doesn’t.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is just getting worse for our government and their credibility.

Now this has been around since December, two months earlier, and our government still denied it and did nothing? And we still have a crisis that's blowing up?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
Actually, we do know. Someone has a theory that CV might have been around earlier. You think it vindicates your claim that the crisis is fabricated. People don't care because they rather err on the side of caution.

You demanding that that the lockdown be ended now isn't going to make a difference regardless of how you typed it.

My comment was just a snarky form of pointing that out and it was not intended to make a difference in anything.

edit on 12-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Maybe it's been here since December may be it hasn't at this point WTF does it matter?

At first I was mad as hell about the lockdowns but I have kept going to work, but also I have learned to enjoy the time to relax on the weekend and spending more quality time with my family.

I can't control any of this so I figure I can throw a fit like a 2yr old or I can make the best out of it. My wife got her hours cut but we will be fine with or without her income and now she gets to chill for a while.

If this is what life under the NWO is like then I think I can adapt lol.

edit on 12-4-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Where were the hundreds of deaths per day in the hospitals?

Where were the hundreds of patients struggling to breathe clogging the ER’s and stretching available medical resources and personnel to, and beyond, their breaking points?

If your “middle of the flu season” comment is intended to imply that this crisis was just a hyperbolic inflation of fear over an otherwise ordinary flu, then explain why no such flu has had a similar impact on the healthcare community, worldwide, in a hundred years.

Perhaps the problem here is not that the virus, and the prevailing response to it, is a hoax, but, in truth, the real hoax is the bravado for which the OP’s righteous indignation provides thin, shrill, cover.

The OP is so fearful of facing the reality we must now confront, that their only recourse is to deny that reality by attempting to discredit its very existence.

You are afraid, more frightened than you’ve ever been before in your life.

I get it.

But don’t let your fear, the anger that your loss of control of your immediate circumstances, lead you into making rash decisions that, if you survive them, will impact the rest of your life.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
From Europe here, but the more days we are in quarantine the more worryed i am about the economy....this equation is just suicide, small business are going to bankruptcy , more unemployment , more debt.

End this lockdown now!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The real sickness has always been fear, the virus.., is actually social media blended with toxic Hollywood level politics on the news where every idiot on planet earth can read bull and re post everywhere. The sickness is fear, the cure is common sense.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Where were the hundreds of deaths per day in the hospitals?

Where were the hundreds of patients struggling to breathe clogging the ER’s and stretching available medical resources and personnel to, and beyond, their breaking points?

If your “middle of the flu season” comment is intended to imply that this crisis was just a hyperbolic inflation of fear over an otherwise ordinary flu, then explain why no such flu has had a similar impact on the healthcare community, worldwide, in a hundred years.

Perhaps the problem here is not that the virus, and the prevailing response to it, is a hoax, but, in truth, the real hoax is the bravado for which the OP’s righteous indignation provides thin, shrill, cover.

The OP is so fearful of facing the reality we must now confront, that their only recourse is to deny that reality by attempting to discredit its very existence.

You are afraid, more frightened than you’ve ever been before in your life.

I get it.

But don’t let your fear, the anger that your loss of control of your immediate circumstances, lead you into making rash decisions that, if you survive them, will impact the rest of your life.

Nobody is afraid or frightened of anything. We can do without the melodrama...It really insults all of us.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My wife insists she had it back in December...a few days after Christmas. We were meeting friends for brunch and she started feeling very dizzy and sick...we had to leave and take her home to rest.

She was sick (dizzy, coughing, no energy, chest pressure and hard to breath normally) for about three weeks. Her doctor said it was probably some kind of flu, stay at home, rest...and not worry.

About a week and a half later...I had a very mild version of what she had...(Slight cough, some chest pressure,...lowered energy...upset stomach and mild headache)...but it went away after 2-3 days.

Last week I was listening to the radio and a construction worker from NYC called in to say he had a guy on his team come down with a mystery flu last mid-December...his doctor said it was some kind of flu but didn't know which.
The guy kept going to work and soon all of the 5-man crew had it. Their doctors could not ID it either.

Nevertheless...the entire crew just kept working until it abated.
edit on 12-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My family was all sick around Thanksgiving. I quit smoking because of a deep, dry, nasty, persistent cough and we all had fevers and extreme fatigue. Not saying it was definitely COVID, but we've suspected as much. We were flabbergasted at the fatigue.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As it's been mentioned before If it has been around longer then it is way less lethal than even the 3% average mortality. End the lockdown ASAP, go to recommended voluntary isolation for the at-risk population. Still gonna need to send out some form of assistance for 3 months or longer but let people get back to work NOW. What a fiasco if true.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You go ahead and believe what you want to believe but please do not take innocent people down with you.
Have a great day.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This was very interesting to me:

Two days later, March 6, San Jose authorities found a 70-year-old man dead in his home. The Santa Clara County medical examiner determined the man tested positive for COVID-19, according to records provided to The Times. The discovery of this second death was never publicly announced, and county health officials did not answer questions about the case.

Source is your link.

I wonder how long he had been dead before being discovered?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Do you have any theories as towhy New York City's death rate has increased by a factor of 10 recently?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
My wife insists she had it back in December...a few days after Christmas. We were meeting friends for brunch and she started feeling very dizzy and sick...we had to leave and take her home to rest.

She was sick (dizzy, coughing, no energy, chest pressure and hard to breath normally) for about three weeks. Her doctor said it was probably some kind of flu, stay at home, rest...and not worry.

About a week and a half later...I had a very mild version of what she had...(Slight cough, some chest pressure,...lowered energy...upset stomach and mild headache)...but it went away after 2-3 days.

Last week I was listening to the radio and a construction worker from NYC called in to say he had a guy on his team come down with a mystery flu last mid-December...his doctor said it was some kind of flu but didn't know which.
The guy kept going to work and soon all of the 5-man crew had it. Their doctors could not ID it either.

Nevertheless...the entire crew just kept working until it abated.

My stepdaughter swears she and her family had it in January.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I work at a mom n pop diner (WW2 themed) and we had several people get hospitalized by "the flu" back in late Nov/early Dec. The owner ended up sick as well, and needed IV treatment. No one would've been looking for Covid19 back then.

And Bhadhidar, read Centsay's post again. Be AWARE of Covid19. It can kill. But what does being afraid of it do for us? Nothing. Nothing at all. The OP is pointing out how this virus is not of 2020 but late 2019, and I concur with the statement.

As far as it being a fabrication... I don't have enough information to accurately judge. No one here does. The response from our state and federal government has been atrocious. The governments didn't stock up after SARS and MERCA, leaving the country open to bio-terrorism.

Which is exactly what this is. This COVID has given State governments unbridled power over the citizens. It has given the Federal government the right to nationalize business (corporatism/facism). It is being used to slowly enforce martial law. Any illusions of the citizenry being "free" people have effectively been shattered.

The response to Covid19 appears to be a screen for the advancing of State power over the citizen. As scary as that is, being in fear is what the encroaching totalitarianism uses to advance itself.

Be AWARE, not AFRAID.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Do you have any theories as towhy New York City's death rate has increased by a factor of 10 recently?

Because they are fudging the numbers.

Anyone that tests positive for (a) corona virus post-mortem is being written off as a CoViD-19 death, regardless of the details.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join