It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top doc Fauci admits lives could have been saved if US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.the-sun.com...

Someone needs to do a deep dive into Fauci’s background. Trump got played - and Fauci was the first one to do it.

Fauci was then asked if lives could have been saved if stay at home measures had started in February, rather than almost a month later.

"Obviously you could logically say that if you had a process that was ongoing and you started mitigation earlier you could've saved lives, obviously," he replied.

"No-one is going to deny that.

"But there was a lot of pushback about shutting things down back then."

There we have it. The left-wing connected Fauci using his moment of fame to push the leftist agenda. It’s plain as day and he operated in concert with the left-wing governors.

This is a brilliant piece of political gamesmanship.

I hope the people and Trump wake up to see this for what it is.

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.

edit on Sun Apr 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And Pelosi sings his praises!!!

thehill.com...

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday came to the defense of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, saying he is crucial to ending the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S.

"Dr. Fauci is a truth-teller. He's science, knowledge, evidence, data, and that's what we have to have if we're going to have a cure and not just 'I heard this works,'" Pelosi told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Fauci is on the board of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. The female doctor that is up there with him, (forgot her name) her daughter is with the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

Follow the money.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Everyone needs to wake up; sadly it will always be too late. The things that need to be done, no one will ever do. This is far above some 4d chess, politicians (all of them) do horrible things all the time with the power “we” give them by not being heard. They use “our” money to cripple us and there is only one way out of this rabbit hole now.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He'll likely, and rightly, be removed. He was told not to go on CNN because all CNN want to do is push political agendas and drive gotcha questions. Yet there he is - on CNN. Pence should remove him immediately. What Fauci did was provide just enough to CNN's Jake Tapper without committing himself.. he speculated and then left the rest to Tapper.
Lets not forget it was Fauci who said in January that there was nothing for Americans to worry about. Now he is revising history, leaking internal deliberations and handing the enemy of the people, CNN, the bullets they crave.

edit on 12/4/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This morning, Dr. Fauci is giving Democrats ammunition to use against President Trump, when they begin their next attempt to remove the President from office.

The Admin cost lives by not starting mitigation sooner: www.cnn.com...

No mention (of course) of how much responsibility Cuomo and De Blasio should bear, for telling New Yorkers to ignore the Trump Administration's early Covid-19 warnings.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I don't know, that bit about pushback, seems to be him carrying water for the admin.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Not going to happen.

www.cnn.com...

Vice President Mike Pence's office reversed course on Thursday afternoon, after declining for days to allow the nation's top health officials to appear on CNN and discuss the coronavirus pandemic, in what was an attempt to pressure the network into carrying the White House's lengthy daily briefings in full. After this story was published, Pence's office allowed for the booking of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield for CNN's Thursday night coronavirus town hall. Dr. Anthony Fauci was also booked for Friday on "New Day."

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

trump didn't want to issue the guidelines at first, it was a couple of weeks later. i'm not certain on the time lines.
plus we don't know what excactly he and his advisors talked about behind the closed doors of the White House when this first started.

i said from the get go, and even posted it in one of other Fauci threads there was something about him and it struck me all wrong. maybe the smugness, the constant contradictions, and other things.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Trump might be thinking about this lyric from the group Stealers Wheel, "Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, Stuck in the middle with you."

This virus gave the Left the perfect opportunity to sabotage president Trump. He's relying on medical advice from two deep state players, who use questionable modeling data, and who are backed by MSM.

Yeah, Trump supporters see it as it is, but the Left surely won't. Just watch how Schiff and Pelosi's coronavirus commissions turn into another impeachment process. Fauci and Dr. Birx will be the star witnesses.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
www.the-sun.com...

Someone needs to do a deep dive into Fauci’s background. Trump got played - and Fauci was the first one to do it.

Fauci was then asked if lives could have been saved if stay at home measures had started in February, rather than almost a month later.

"Obviously you could logically say that if you had a process that was ongoing and you started mitigation earlier you could've saved lives, obviously," he replied.

There we have it. The left-wing connected Fauci using his moment of fame to push the leftist agenda. It’s plain as day and he operated in concert with the left-wing governors.

So, if he believes more lives could have been saved, he's labeled a "tool of the left"? And I'm as conservative as you can be.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Fauci is Jesuit trained...the Jesuits are your problem here...he is no doubt deep state. Why is he still allowed to spill leftist talking points AKA propaganda..a reply to: EnigmaChaser

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why is it that Republicans can not accept a differing point of view? They immediately attack and ridicule anyone who says anything they might not agree with. Then the hate starts. All the Doctor was saying was if we had started mitigating the situation sooner, we'd probably have had a better result. Isn't that obvious?
edit on 12-4-2020 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
www.the-sun.com...

Dig into his background? He's been public w the last 4-5 Presidencies...where've you been? We've experienced him the last 30+yrs. There's a bunch historically available, and I've been aware of his parts in each admin as it happened.

*I don't support him either way. Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You cannot shut down the economy every time a virus appears in a different country. We would not have to worry about this if we didn't have so many people going to China. There are a lot of people that go to China to monitor their business interests over there. Company employees are constantly traveling back and forth. Trump promised he would bring back jobs to America but has been fought by the Democrats and media on this all of his presidency. I blame this virus on the Democrats and media. We should be making a lot more of what we need here in America. A lot of people profit excessively from Imports, those people are concentrated in California, New York, and some other places where these imports come in. Not surprisingly, these places were the first effected as the virus came in on the ships crews and the travelers coming through their international airports. Strong Democrat areas seem to be where this virus came into this country through.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I saw this dude as a leftist from day one, back when everyone was singin' his praises about being so objective.

The other night I commented on it again to the wife when he was spouting some of this "models" and other BS.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This whole damn situation is a tool for the left.

They love more government, more handouts, and as always - bailouts...

How anyone didn't see this coming is beyond me.

And they are already trying to steal the election with ballot harvesting and mail-in ballots.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I am a Trump voter and i see nothing in the quotes you posted that seems like it goes against Trump. What is your point?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I didnt vote for trump, but this guy strikes me as odd he seems to be spinning non-stop 1 week he praises trump next week he takes a subtle jab at him.

I thought for a long time that it was the media spinning his words, but now I am beginning to wonder about him.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What I see from that quote is that the president was not listening to his science advisors.

Instead he was following his instincts which proved to be wrong.

I think the reason that we are leading the world in both infections and deaths is because Trump failed to act in a timely fashion.

I know that my view is not popular here on ATS but I think blindly supporting a politician who clearly didn't know what he was doing is just plain wrong

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join