It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to the Shadow State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What in the hell are you all talking about?! You seem to be understanding each other, yet I cant make heads or tails of what is actually being said. Dreams? Beliefs? Role play? Its like when twin kids are talking and I cant understand them.. but Im POSITIVE they know what theyre saying to one another.

How disconcerting...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

For the sake of your mental sanity go with role-playing...

yes role play it is...

edit on 1-5-2020 by NoConspiracy because: Mental

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

For the sake of your mental sanity go with role-playing...

yes role play it is...

AWESOME!!! Im the Mage... woogie boogie!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Im the hero with a thousand faces..

I see your new to it...
The mage says abracadabra

NC

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Zoom all the way in or all the way out and there is no separation, I agree.
Yet here we are, separated beings male and female, with different backgrounds and futures, different sets of morals and dogmas, different believes, education, and culture, this variety is what makes up the beauty of this very stage of existences.

Why do we struggle so much to embrace this diversity? why do some always think their way is the right way? Why not unity trough diversity!

Good discussion here!

I think there's some misunderstanding here, i.e. "here, on this plane it's separation and the other planes of existence don't have separation". Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but there's definitely separation and uniqueness in different dimensions as well, maybe more than here.

Generally I agree with the separations that you mentioned and we definitely need to embrace such healthy unique separations (gender, culture, personalities, etc). However embracing "different sets of morals and dogmas"?! I disagree, just look at the damage that this relative morality has brought upon humanity. We don't need that kind of "diversity", in fact that road leads to disaster.

"why do some always think their way is the right way?" - Good question! To answer that we need to look carefully at the people that are supposed to show us what is the "right" way. In a word, are they good or bad people? Given the disastrous state of things on this planet, we surely need some kind of good decisive intervention, preferably to save us. But we might get also a fake savior which can very well destroy us. So I think a good person would be one that is highly ethical and surely very much related and guided by God of Heavens.

If one feels like, he would like to be in a state where there is no separation, why does he not just leave this plane of existence and goes wherever he wishes?

I think that's incorrect, why one has to go to a singular state dimension? Nobody would want that, we are unique different personalities made to co-exist together in an ever-changing universe. Then the other thing, if he wants to leave, it's not that simple to just leave for a different dimension whenever we like, what about our responsibilities, our relationships, etc? We're here for a reason/s.

So here we come to your other good point - "... why does he not just leave this plane of existence and goes wherever he wishes?" Sure, if people are happy in one dimension and things are working *well*, especially if the plan of the direction has been decided long ago by the wise beings, then nobody has the right to disturb that world. At the same time, in such a kind world, people leave quietly all the time for different reasons and for different universes, without causing a mess. Now, why someone else that thinks he/she is "smarter" than the rest, decides to take the others with him/her and turns the things upside down and makes a mess? If one is not happy where he/she is and things are well, then that person should just leave alone, quietly and not bother the others with lies and deceit. It's something that I've thought about many times before.

I think in your question above you're talking about this world. To answer it, we need to look at the desperate state of things on this earth, wars, famine, degradation, criminality, way too many to count here. So I'd think that this planet desperately needs a good-intentioned person or group of them to intervene and repair those issues, the sooner the better.

If there is a god of creation I'm sure he made planes of existence for every stage of consciousness imaginable. then the question would become why am I in a reality that is appearing separated from me, and what are the conditions to move on, up or down becomes a mere question of perspective or interest.

Yes, you are separated from this reality, at this level too, but at the same time you cannot dismiss other universes as being un-separated. And as to why you're (or me) in this reality, that's something different, I think it depends on your personal condition in relation with God. He (God) is the ultimate judge as to which universe one being goes to.

The conditions to move up or down depend among other things, on your personal *spiritual* condition, so if you like here (I like it here too), then great for you, try to find ways to improve yourself and others around you, because there's always things to change/learn out there. Even those people that say they're perfect, they're *not*, (just uttering that, it's a mistake), given the infinite ocean of knowledge, wisdom, higher levels of spirituality and so on, that is out there.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 1-5-2020 by miri2019 because: duoble

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019
I think you are contradicting yourself

If no one is perfect then even the most moralistic and god guided person is not perfect either.

is this the same god in heaven that so many priests follow, of which we hear all these stories of pedophilia?
the authorities that pretend to represent the god in heaven don't strike me as very moralistic. Either their god is a creep or they are anyway the values and morals they uphold. preach and represent become quite obsolete, because they are no guarantee of any better behaviour...

It does not matter which god you pray to, but what you do of his teachings...

Sincerely NC

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If no one is perfect then even the most moralistic and god guided person is not perfect either.

That's very simplistic approach, perfection goes on a scale from high to low.

is this the same god in heaven that so many priests follow, of which we hear all these stories of pedophilia?

That's a gross intentional misrepresentation of God, the Divine and the people that purport to represent Him, are two very different things. Their "god" is not the God of Heavens whatever these priests might say. I think you thankfully answered below:

Either their god is a creep or they are anyway the values and morals they uphold. preach and represent become quite obsolete, because they are no guarantee of any better behaviour...

--
P.S. I think we're veering off a lot from the main subject. If you're interested we can continue this discussion offline. Best.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

What measurements do you use to declare someones position on that scale? What is the reference you take? Where is neutral?

You see this polar setup of how we qualify our reality is very interesting, studies show that even in a group that adhere to the same set of morals, many situations are put on a diffrent position on this scale.
So morals don't dictate if you are a good or bad person, it is a very individual experience. 0

Yes i think most people that pretend to represent god are gross.
What the heck do they think they are, claiming authority over a subject only the individual can find thruth through his own path... No book needed, no church or priest, no authority, just you and your decision with your set of morals...
these people are the worst and only try to steer the narrative so they decide what egregore gets fed with your energy.

Offline? How is that going to work, you come and visit?

edit on 2-5-2020 by NoConspiracy because: Grossnes

edit on 2-5-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Too much negativity coming from your last post. I come and visit? It doesn't work like that! Out of respect for the OP and the thread's length, I meant U2U, email, and so on. But I'm surprised you actually said that, I was expecting more receptiveness, we were just talking from different positions but kindly at that. Let's keep it informational, we can learn something.

I already gave my answer on what measurements I use in a regards to the value of a person.
As for the rest of your post, I already answered that, relative morality is one of the biggest damaging lies that dark spiritual side brought on this world. 

P.S. I just had a quick visitation from the astral, he didn't seem happy at all... Well, they need to deal with it, warnings were given long time ago. Time for them to pay up!
edit on 2-5-2020 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

No one but humans set the bar while alive.
leave all judgments to god...?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: WanderingMrM

For about a week, i have seen these strange dreams about cutting weird laughing mushrooms from trees and placing them in the mouth of random Hu-Mans.

Kinda like the bread thing in a church.

This vision you share contains great wisdom.

The grandest Joke will soon be known to all. And Laughter is indeed an appropriate reaction.

^_^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join