It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to the Shadow State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So basically it is a change?
One power group taking away the crown from another power group?
I think the old power group has had enough time to prove them worthy of the crown.
I think they failed miserably, and even if the future painted by the ones losing the crown sounds dystopian, I'm always looking forward to change...

The whole beast enigma has been spun in so many ways, it gets boring snd confusing.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Instead of that they realized that the fun is over and none of them wish to give up control of the things they have, the power they obtained and the knowledge they wield. Basically they are like spoiled brats that are willing to kill and break as many things as possible to remain in power, have the wealth and not grow up further towards the responsibility.

Thanks for the informative reply!

God *absolutely* hates it when a person makes things *worse* than they are, without repenting. What these shadow people should have done and even can do now, it is to totally drop whatever evil deeds they're doing and ask for leniency, regardless of the fact that they will be punished. At least get punished for 1000 not for 100,000 evil things. Absolutely and totally important - Do not make the things voluntarily worse than they are! Highly, highly repulsive in the eyes of the Almighty.

[ The little voice in me tells me that people that knowingly worsen their condition they're in, they get # very badly ].

It is a saddening reality that such individuals exist and are capable of bringing real Eden to Earth, yet instead they are choosing to destroy the very thing they once swore to protect, the humanity they promised to guide and the Earth they were responsible for healing.

Exactly! I wonder, if those who followed these shadow people, finally know who they really are, that they have been telling lies during this whole long long time, millennia, millions of years? I hope their followers open their eyes.

Recently I remember one of these people of the dark side, sadly said that the "big guys are coming for us" and "he could not sleep at night", instead of saying that those "big guys" are our brothers that care for this humanity and together with them it's God, our Father, that is coming.

To say that God is angry with these people of the darkness is an understatement, I've seen very tiny fragments of His anger and He (God) was not in a nice place, some kind of hellish tight dark place. You know that person that very angrily paces non-stop in a small dark room and stops momentarily to roll a cigarette thinking very deeply, very focused and angry about something? That's how I've seen Him (God). Or sitting in chair in a dark room with a cabinet nearby and He slowly opens this cabinet filled with horrific tools, pulls them out one by one and placing them neatly on a table very calmly while sat down all the time? Scary stuff!

I've said it before, it's sad what it's come to, these things were forewarned long long time ago. And now the repercussions of such gigantic craziness and astronomical stupidity will be heard everywhere, smh.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

I don't think they voluntarily follow them, it's more of a very sophisticated way of brainwash and control mechanism. Possession is the term used in other circles, the individual is not aware of who is actually driving them...

It is all lies, everything is a lie, there will be no God coming, well there will, but it's all lies. He will not deliver on his promises. They all work together. Every egregore created by the occidental believes are working together to keep us down and susceptible to possession...

Every now and then, some that actually want to empower humans, sneak past the detection, but as soon as you show treats of such knowledge he and the individual he possessed will be hunted down.

What you describe doesn't sound like God at all, more like a very angry egregor that has been suppressed and locked out/in for millenia.
Why? Maybe his toolbox is one of the reasons, he was not allowed to play...

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

I know very well what I've seen and heard, and heard a lot I have! I've had God's visions since a little boy and I've seen Him even more horrific looking than what I've seen Him recently, (described above), and like very few have. And by the way, this is precisely one of the reasons that I separated from Him back then, but it's a long story

What you describe doesn't sound like God at all, more like a very angry egregor that has been suppressed and locked out/in for millenia. Why? Maybe his toolbox is one of the reasons, he was not allowed to play...

You may call Him "egregore" but I call Him the same God and angry at that. I know what I've seen with my mind's eye! When I was little child I was not sure who He was, He came in different appearances, one more horrific than the other, but much later while communicating with the Divine, He told me He was the same One back then and told me point blank to never ever # with Him, because He # long and hard when one goes against Him and His things. And yes, that's how the wonderful God of Heaven appears to the people down in hellish places, the people that hate Him and are against Him, horrific looking, very tough old man, slender and with a simple white/greyish robe, torn in a few places. And then the language, boy oh boy, sharp, strangely toned, terrible and full of expletives #### ... Terrible, terrible, horrific!! You can take this to the bank.

You know what God tells me of the highly sinful people that has taken down with Him in those in dark hellish places? - "Now he/she is with me, he/she is mine now, go away, don't look here, this is not a place for you" ... sad and horrific! And to a certain point I understand the people that are angry with God that call Him unjustly "sadistic, criminal, angry, ... and so on". Why "unjustly"? Because they don't know/care how things are, but how they'd like for the things to be. And I plead with anyone angry with God, please be careful with Him, everything will come back to bite you in the ass later on. Make sure you got full precise answers for your concerns before opening your mouth against the Almighty. I speak from *first hand* experience!!

I'm aware that these things are hard to understand and accept, but they need to be told and because now I have no doubt what I've seen and heard. All I can suggest to people is - careful with God, in what you say towards Him and His rules and laws, when one sins non-stop, lies, spies, betrays, steals, kills and so on. There's always consequences for one's actions. When one is in His presence (in any of His many appearances) just ask for His forgiveness, his goodness, His ever-present wonderful side. But boy, you cross God the wrong way and don't repent, then He destroys.

P.S. I was planning to do a thread on this exact topic, but I know it's a hard-to-chew subject.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

He can't do squat without people that let him drive...

Unfortunately there are many that think he is a role model, why is still beyond my comprehension.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Should've wipe out the Nazis when they had the chance. But, no its fking genocide, even the Jews after WW2 call for massive disband of Nazism in the late 60's. They are exactly alive for the same reason, mass genocide of the Human race leaving white people only who will become mad scientists. All mad scientists started out as white people. The whole proof is from US owned corporations fking up other countries with oil warfare, etc by using the US military. They will not give up the money just to change the system, they want to stay on top and hoard it. Everything will be seen as communists in their eyes of the rich/mad. If they don't control it, they think they won't live.

edit on 29-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No, man your looking it at the wrong way. Just think of Puppet Regime changes since the Opium wars in China. Same tactic is being used in Europe for decades/100 of years during Medieval time for The Crusade. The once different nations and cultures being wiped out by European Knights just to force the population to join each other. This can be also linked to the British with all her colonies, now under 5 evil eyes spy watch. It is BS. The once free and independent US that were not allies of British reunited again following the British into senseless wars as so called allies.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He can't do squat without people that let him drive...

I'm afraid you haven't seen God the way I have. He can do a lot whether people let Him or not, He does not ask for their permission when it's time to intervene, for their judgment for example. This much I've learned, if God doesn't interfere into someone's life when he/she sins, it is because He allows that person to take whatever way he/she has decided to take and gives him/her a *grace* period to change, mend things, repent, before things are placed on the table and the inventory is done, so to speak.

Unfortunately there are many that think he is a role model, why is still beyond my comprehension.

Fortunately people must know and respect every side of their Heavenly Father, kind or not, so He becomes a true role model in their lives. For me learning about His angry side wasn't easy, but I have accepted it and I'm quite fine with that. I have even asked God to punish me if I do something evil or it has the potential for future dangers. Having such shocking experiences is not something that one asks for, I didn't. However it's good to know both sides of the matter at hand before having a qualified strong opinion about it. Once you meet the Maker, you'd change the perception about things.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Sounds like he is the "do as I say, not do as i do" kind of type. Very good model, no wonder our society is so war riddled.
Violence, hatred, shame, and punishment is a self-sustaining downward circle that only profits one!
if you think that is the maker, I promise you he wont deliver, not on the nice part at least.
Keep praising him none of my business, everyone will be held accountable. which egregore one fed while alive, is not a lightweight point on the list of judged behaviours...
He really is the master of deceit...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Just another perspective than yours it doesn't has to be the wrong way...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
What is this nonsense?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Sounds like he is the "do as I say, not do as i do" kind of type. Very good model, no wonder our society is so war riddled.

You got this wrong, we don't need a pacific world when there are so many issues around us. You call it "war", I call it well-deserved justice. Spoiled kids need sometime a good spanking for their own good even though they don't like it!

Violence, hatred, shame, and punishment is a self-sustaining downward circle that only profits one! if you think that is the maker, I promise you he wont deliver, not on the nice part at least.

Be patient, the nice part comes after the hard one. The Father punishes, looks at the result, if it seems okay, great, we go to the nice part, otherwise from plan A He goes to plan B, C, ... There's usually no need to go that far, but hey these downward steps are there for everyone that needs to see them. I've said it before, why learn the lesson the hard way, when there are other human kind ways of learning it? Be smart

Keep praising him none of my business, everyone will be held accountable. which egregore one fed while alive, is not a lightweight point on the list of judged behaviours...
He really is the master of deceit...

Well that's your opinion and you can keep it, but He is indeed our Father, stern in this case. I've learned a lot from Him and I'm gonna love, fear and respect Him to eternity! "... a lightweight point on the list of judged behaviours"? - Yes, indeed one will surely be judged for whomever being ("egregore") he fed during his life. "Master of deceit"? I think the roles are reversed here. I, at least, know who this "master of deceit" is, I've been indirectly dealing with him my whole life, but his days are really numbered now. It can happen any day!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Tell that to all the beaten kids which parents take him as a role model.

How far along his plans of punishment are you willing to go?

Well as long as we don't raise our weapons against our percieved enemy we will not have to be worried, but no one however right he thinks to be and however wrong he thinks the other to be has the authority to kill. All that pretend to have such authority are not of pure heart. I agree that things are coming to a closure, but unfortunately the truth will be too much for most to handle.
I'm really looking forward to the change to come....
edit on 30-4-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Some parents are psychopaths and some beaten kids become the dictators of tomorrow. It's a very difficult matter, given the complicated egoistic nature of people. But I generally agree that violence should have no place among people.

However, as long as we stay indifferent in front of our real enemy, we are screwed! You see, the authority to destroy a personality belongs only to God and given your experience with the spirit world you should know that no being dies per se, they continue their journey even though their *physical* body has died, reincarnation that is. So in this context the word "kill" is a misnomer, it's more of a separation. That's all there is to "death" really.

Indeed the truth is too much to handle for most, it is what it is. Well, let's all wait for the spectacle that is to come then.

edit on 30-4-2020 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Who do you think is the "real" enemy?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The dark forces on this earth with the spiritual ones on top.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Can you imagine a state where only light is present.

Is there anything that can be differentiated from anything?

Life is only possible trough opposites.

Unfortunately there is one fraction of this equation that thinks it is better than the other...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
What is this nonsense?

I would also like to know.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

This is a well-known skewed concept of the "necessary" duality of good-evil. Light only as a state is not something static, nebuluos, boring, without any change,... but there is dynamism, healthy friendly competition, pure brotherly love, team work, learning, creation and much more.

That's why it's so important for anyone to have full encompassing knowledge before having a well-established opinion about a very important philosophical subject like the duality of good-evil, otherwise one falls into a fallacy. I'm aware that this "symbiosis" concept is very common among certain circles that like to have the things as they like not as they are.

Deep deep inside there are no separations, one side that thinks it's the best, the strongest, do-as-I-say, but all brothers and sisters whether some accept it or not.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Zoom all the way in or all the way out and there is no separation, I agree.
Yet here we are, separated beings male and female, with different backgrounds and futures, different sets of morals and dogmas, different believes, education, and culture, this variety is what makes up the beauty of this very stage of existences.
Why do we struggle so much to embrace this diversity? why do some always think their way is the right way? Why not unity trough diversity!

If one feels like, he would like to be in a state where there is no separation, why does he not just leve this plane of existence and goes wherever he wishes?
If there is a god of creation I'm sure he made planes of existence for every stage of consciousness imaginable. then the question would become why am I in a reality that is appearing separated from me, and what are the conditions to move on, up or down becomes a mere question of perspective or interest.

If all is one you are not!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join