It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas Of June - Game Over & The Singularity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Risingfall

We need a sign around here saying don't encourage the crazies.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Risingfall
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Now that you've replied, i'm going to take a chance to ask, who are you?!
I've been reading your threads, and i'm getting a feeling that you are an important person in the days to come.
So i'm very curious to who you "think" you are.
I've been theorizing 'King Arthur' but i really can't be sure.

You're definitely someone interesting!

I don't know who I am or what I am in all honesty, it is a strange situation if you ask me...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Interesting nonetheless

Well, the reason for asking, is that a lot of your dream threads are so interesting.
I also have had this period,(it has stopped temporarily) in which I had a lot of prophetic dreams and "special dreams"

For example, I've had similar dreams about your thread "Plague of billions".
And about Christ, the wheelchair you mentioned, is a chariot I think.

Anyhow I could say a lot, but I'll leave it at that, it's indeed a very weird and strange situation we are in.
I do think everything will be alright, as always

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I only made it half way through the OP, and I will tell you, I am already on the path and it “feels” Fresh and exciting! Contact... uh, it has probably already happened but not to everyone (secret government, oh, yeah, ATS, Sekret!!)

June would be nice! My Spidey sense kicked off and is humming along, heavily. I don’t know what it means (if anything) but I want to believe too!!

Summer Solstice is always a spiritual time. And this year “someone” is trying to keep under lock and key (my most opportune time to get laid is around now!!). The bacchanalia Has been placed on hold because it is not about “physical aliens” but “human consciousness” which is more dangerous to those in power.

We do not need Them!! They have crapped themselves in their private meditation chambers all around the Flat Earth!!

The Powers that wanna be, like lame ass political powers while the Ascendant Masters ascend again until the cockroach gas disperses again!

I like that! Explains previous pinnacles in history that ended up at the bottom of the sea (and is having to learn language all over again).

So June! Just like Joyce said!!

☘️

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
My Fellow Humans,

We have reached a pinnacle in time where a species has achieved its potential for the future, currently it may not be known to you a process has been launched to prepare humanity for what I believe will be the changing moment in our history. Not just as several cultures, nationalities but as humanity as a whole, we are staring at a closed-door that is about to be slammed open.

When asked the direct question of when the same month has been responding throughout each individual inquiry "JUNE", now I can not truly know what it means but all I can gather and grasp is to look towards the sky.

Can you specify what June we are waiting for here?

Or did something important happen in June 2020 that I didn’t notice?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join