It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grayest Day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Please move this thread if it doesn't conform to what you expect. But I have an overwhelming need right now to speak, even if no one wants to listen.

I am so sick of being told "we're all in this together." The isolation aspect being shoved down our throats as a way of caring for each other so we don't make anyone sick, creates a situation where you are surrounded by your aloneness. Is it better to be surrounded by toxicity so you aren't really alone, or just be alone?

No, we aren't. It's patently obvious. If you're someone of "importance," a celebrity, a professional athlete, whatever, you get tested......

The rest of us just have to muddle along. Then, if you have the symptoms, and get "qualified" to get a test, congrats.....cause if you're then positive, you'll be marked as such, and your movements followed and dictated.

Does no one see the necessary issues aggregate to "freedom" inherent?

I will freely admit, my PTSD has been triggered, and I am struggling daily......feeling so helpless in my own little life, but also....watching a global culling I cannot do anything about. It's a special kind of hell. You don't know what to believe, what to trust in, agendas are being played out, while the little guys like you and me are just trying to figure out what the hell to do next.....

I'm no rocket scientist or neurosurgeon....lol, but even I can read published medical research and watch main stream media and see that we are slowly getting the message, like third graders, that life as we knew it is now over. There will be rollling lockdowns. Because it's not going away. And just because you got it once, and recovered, you can get another mutation.

There's all that medical stuff, that nobody's really talking about, but then there are all these other agendas playing out, concurrently. It's so obvious that we have become one totalitarian global disaster.......that to leave your house you will have to comply with certain things. And if you get sick, you will be notated and tracked. All while there's so much surrounding this "virus" that doesn't seem to be an act of nature.

So then, you have to question the paradigm you are existing within, as natural, anyway. What exactly does that even mean, anymore?
How much of our environment is created and controlled, predicated for optimal outcomes for ......well, who even knows anymore who is behind that curtain. There are so many curtains, you couldn't hope to uncover any real truth.

Facts aren't facts, anymore. It's become a situation where truth is just what everyone, a majority, agrees to. And money is more important than human life. There's even a label for that: it's called post modernistic societal narrative. Facebook, the internet in general, has just become a way to collect your particular narrative, to take a totalitarian control of ALL NARRATIVES. This, necessarily, negates truth.
edit on 12-4-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I sincerely apologize if I am not expressing myself very well right now. Usually I am a facilitous writer. But the things I see and feel happening right now are genuinely alarming. And on that note, I am just reaching out for human contact, and hoping we can retain the best parts of our humanity, and I feel that's the challenge we are now facing. Be well, and thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Perfectly put actually....obviously this that we see is God

in a Friendly way God is calling by shutting down our idols....MONEY SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.....those 3. not unlike the plagues of Egypt targeting the Egyptians gods

cool huh....we are in a plague like Egypt saw.

Gods air traffic is letting the sky take a holiday, friendly huh! Bible is true huh....the prophecy....see God saying so....we wont probably go back.....

a reply to: tetra50

edit on 12-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Is it a bioweapon? Is it China striking out at us? Come on. It's so much more than that. Is it a particular group just trying to take Donald Trump down? That's totally laughlable, at this point. It's global. It's got very little to do with politics. It's changing the world, humanity, everything. And we don't even know the half of the truth of it.......we are just the same lab rats, struggling for basic needs, per Maslov's Hierarchy of Needs, manipulated by that, and enslaved by a system that no one agreed to, other than a tacit judgement of others, that provided the justification for what's now taking place.

I'm just appalled at the human suffering, and denigration of humanity, in general.....like robots and singularity running things will be SO MUCH BETTER.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Perfectly put actually

Thanks. That little bit may have saved my sanity tonight. I am struggling. Thank you, really. And stay safe.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

There is a war going on. Shelter in place is to protect the civilian population from massive false flags events.

Stay cool or cold, we all have our demons to contend with.

PTSD will get triggered as you have found out. Chill man.

Future looks a lot better than the past.

Research Q or

click here

P

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The tests simply aren't available, medical professionals are struggling to cope, I bet the people that risk their lives day in day out treating people with this virus are fed up with people only caring about themselves, spreading the virus and putting them at further risk because of " muh rights " hell we even have a patriot sick of hearing muh rights because of his personal inadequacy and needs to shift blame far away from his mirror.

Im sick of selfish #s and their woe is me attitude.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

There is a war going on. Shelter in place is to protect the civilian population from massive false flags events.

Stay cool or cold, we all have our demons to contend with.

PTSD will get triggered as you have found out. Chill man.

Future looks a lot better than the past.

Research Q or

click here

P

Hey Phoenix: Thanks for reading and responding.
I am, actually, a member of Q.....lol. This gives me no respite, however.
I am pointing out the totally multifaceted sht going on for various agendas. And I'm not a man. Maybe that's a part of the problem. We all have our take on what's going on, and truthfully, we arrive at the "truth" that makes us most comfortable to survive the event, itself.

What I am getting at, is just sussing that "truth" out that makes you comfortable, while you are genuinely helpless, isn't any truth at all.

Stay well and safe.
tet

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The tests simply aren't available, medical professionals are struggling to cope, I bet the people that risk their lives day in day out treating people with this virus are fed up with people only caring about themselves, spreading the virus and putting them at further risk because of " muh rights " hell we even have a patriot sick of hearing muh rights because of his personal inadequacy and needs to shift blame far away from his mirror.

Im sick of selfish #s and their woe is me attitude.

Hey hopenotfeariswhatweneed: Thanks for reading and replying. I totally agree. But it's also so much more than that.
I've stayed at home for years now. I am, however, appalled, that every friggn celebrity or authority figure is now telling us not to go outside, while telling us very little about why....

Oh, I totally get the viral threat. I am not an idiot. We are slowly being given the information that life as we knew it is over. I'm justifiably divided in that, as I realized long ago we didn't really have attendant rights and the constitution and voting was all a sham.....sry, that's just how I've seen it my many long years of being alive.

So then it comes down to is it better now that we really know what's up, how controlled we are, that our votes never really mattered, or what it is now.

I saw a movie a while back......about a dude named Hurricane, I think. He was put in prison and was truly innocent. The point of the movie is as ensalved as we all are, freedom is in your own mind. That's where you can truly find it.

take care
tetra

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So, your first part says it all...it's being shoved down our throats.....that's evils way. We see the system and it's a Harlot.

So now we know that we are real.........in the Biblical view

Show your friends that you and me, belong to the same world...turned on to the same word...have you heard, have you heard.....well then now you know how nice it feels, scatter good seed in the fields, eternity is waiting, waiting....have you heard, have you heard

Each day has it's always, a look down life's hallways, doorways.....to lead you there.
edit on 12-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

That boxers plight should have every freedom loving Patriot spilling into the streets over the draconian way he was treated, but no it didn't and shows people would rather not get involved, much like the reality that if families fought back in ww2 instead of letting the Nazis slaughter them in hidey holes.

The vast majority only care as far as it affects them with no thought outside that box. It seems a balance between the extremes cannot be found, much like democrats and republicans.

I guess were just along for the ride.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

And just because you got it once, and recovered, you can get another mutation.

From what I have been able to gather any mutation would make the virus less deadly. The virus 'wants' to survive and reproduce, and killing it's host is counter productive to that.

The trade off with having modern medicine and being able to give quality of life to those born with diseases and infirmities, those who develop them in later life, and in end of life care, is a vulnerability of those people in circumstances such as this. That is why I am staying indoors and doing what the professionals advise us to do. I am not fearful of getting it myself, I think my immune system can handle it, but I can't think of being able to live with myself if I was a vector for someone who couldn't handle it and subsequently died.

This is a few weeks, maybe a few months out of my life but I will most likely still have a life at the end of it. I would much rather do this than see us return to the methods of antiquity and just leave those with weakened immune systems to be exposed.

There is such a lot of good going on, you've just got to look a little bit passed the immediate to see it. We have a chance to learn from this, not just in terms of how we should deal with pandemics in the future, but also about what things we can do without when we emerge from all this. Have you seen the pictures from around the world of clear skies? No smog. Animals exploring urban areas unhindered by roaring traffic.

I can't tell you it's all going to be okay and that we will all come out of this the other end better people, but I can tell you it is only the end of the world as we know it, not the end altogether - this is an opportunity to change if we choose to take it.

Take care, and look for the things that make you smile, you can't control the wider world, so work at just finding your own grounding and then when you have that, you can take on the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

That boxers plight should have every freedom loving Patriot spilling into the streets over the draconian way he was treated, but no it didn't and shows people would rather not get involved, much like the reality that if families fought back in ww2 instead of letting the Nazis slaughter them in hidey holes.

The vast majority only care as far as it affects them with no thought outside that box. It seems a balance between the extremes cannot be found, much like democrats and republicans.

I guess were just along for the ride.

All good historical points of humanity's failings. However, this thing is partly about (as I see it) continually pointing out humanity's failings, to justify the control of humans. It's a Hagellian predicament, from the get go......

We can't hope to retain our integrity as a species, as our choices have all been constructed so that we predictably failed, justifying continually more control.

Now, to be a good human: STAY INSIDE
never mind to the people who have no INSIDE

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Perfectly put actually

I don't really know, but that raises a very interesting question. Is the Bible God's word, or a script some cabal sees has to be fulfilled?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

So, your first part says it all...it's being shoved down our throats.....that's evils way. We see the system and it's a Harlot.

So now we know that we are real.........in the Biblical view

Show your friends that you and me, belong to the same world...turned on to the same word...have you heard, have you heard.....well then now you know how nice it feels, scatter good seed in the fields, eternity is waiting, waiting....have you heard, have you heard

Each day has it's always, a look down life's hallways, doorways.....to lead you there.

I so hope your expression of faith is real.....faith is belief in what we cannot see.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Hang in there. This is a trying time for people struggling with PTSD, those with physiological disorders, and those with psychological disorders. You are surrounded by aloneness, but you're definitely not alone in your feelings and many people feel the same. I'm sick of the celebrity crap, the poorly done videos from home, and the pushing of "in it together" when we clearly are not.

People that have the gall to tell you that you just need to accept it should be ignored. They don't understand or care about the wider implications of lockdowns on health and they don't care that people are struggling. They're just all about "muh flat curve" and "muh responsibility to the community" with complete disregard for people that are being harmed in various ways or the circumstances others might be dealing with.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Never let a crisis go to waste, there's no doubt about it. This is the perfect storm for our handlers to tighten their grip, I guess it just irks me we make it so easy for them.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

originally posted by: tetra50

And just because you got it once, and recovered, you can get another mutation.

From what I have been able to gather any mutation would make the virus less deadly. The virus 'wants' to survive and reproduce, and killing it's host is counter productive to that.

The trade off with having modern medicine and being able to give quality of life to those born with diseases and infirmities, those who develop them in later life, and in end of life care, is a vulnerability of those people in circumstances such as this. That is why I am staying indoors and doing what the professionals advise us to do. I am not fearful of getting it myself, I think my immune system can handle it, but I can't think of being able to live with myself if I was a vector for someone who couldn't handle it and subsequently died.

This is a few weeks, maybe a few months out of my life but I will most likely still have a life at the end of it. I would much rather do this than see us return to the methods of antiquity and just leave those with weakened immune systems to be exposed.

There is such a lot of good going on, you've just got to look a little bit passed the immediate to see it. We have a chance to learn from this, not just in terms of how we should deal with pandemics in the future, but also about what things we can do without when we emerge from all this. Have you seen the pictures from around the world of clear skies? No smog. Animals exploring urban areas unhindered by roaring traffic.

I can't tell you it's all going to be okay and that we will all come out of this the other end better people, but I can tell you it is only the end of the world as we know it, not the end altogether - this is an opportunity to change if we choose to take it.

Take care, and look for the things that make you smile, you can't control the wider world, so work at just finding your own grounding and then when you have that, you can take on the world.

Hey Kilgore: Thanks for that really insightful response. You helped me have a little more faith right now. Look, I stay at home for years now. Just like you, I would hate to be the reason anyone else suffered. That's kind of my whole point.

But, I'm also trying to address that I don't think any of us know what is real, just that we are manipulated to a maximum point, without a lot of TRUTH to anything, that isn't about control. But your last response, about finding the things, no matter how small, or seemingly inconsequential, to give you some joy in living or so worth reading and thinking on.....

thanks for that. stay safe and be well
tet
Oh, and by the way, I've read all those published medical reports and understand quite well what a virus seeks to do to survive as a kind of parasite, so that as it mutates, it necessarily wants you to stay alive so it can continue to live in you and replicate in others. Did you know that viruses are necessarily released when old forests are clear cut? Streptococcus, for instance, will thrive when you cut ten year old timber, for a short time....

I get how that all works. But there's more at work here than "nature" in my humble opinion.....and frankly, I've truly begun to doubt that anything in this paradigm is natural at all.
edit on 12-4-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Hang in there. This is a trying time for people struggling with PTSD, those with physiological disorders, and those with psychological disorders. You are surrounded by aloneness, but you're definitely not alone in your feelings and many people feel the same. I'm sick of the celebrity crap, the poorly done videos from home, and the pushing of "in it together" when we clearly are not.

People that have the gall to tell you that you just need to accept it should be ignored. They don't understand or care about the wider implications of lockdowns on health and they don't care that people are struggling. They're just all about "muh flat curve" and "muh responsibility to the community" with complete disregard for people that are being harmed in various ways or the circumstances others might be dealing with.

Hey thanks so much for making sure I wasn't alone in the middle of the night in my existential crisis. You are valued and appreciated.
tetra

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Never let a crisis go to waste, there's no doubt about it. This is the perfect storm for our handlers to tighten their grip, I guess it just irks me we make it so easy for them.

Yeah I feel the same. but for my part, I haven't made it easy for them. I've blown the whistle everytime, and suffered as a result. For my part, I can safely say, I never made it easy for them, but I wonder if the price was worth the sacrifice.
regards.
tetra

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join