It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of conspiracy theories do you get exposed to while being in jail or prison?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I’m curious if you can help me with this ATS

I am curious tonight about people who go to jail or prison and what type of information they come across that is conspiracy. I also wonder if someone who is a repeat inmate and is continually exposed to being behind bars would they feel conspired against when not in the system assuming “they are out to ge get them by always watching. I know that when someone is free it is easy to come across conspiracy information but what is it like behind bars. Are there stories of certain conspiracies circulated more specifically with in the system where the information is more elaborate.

Just some questions.
edit on 12-4-2020 by youngjoshua2020 because: Correcting some of the grammar and spelling issues

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
No ones gonna tell a story?

No one wants to admit they were in jail?

Ive got a story, but its not really a conspiracy

I was living on Maui, and my friend and I got arrested for sleeping on a beach.
In the jail cell, in Wailuku, my friend is talking through the bars to a guy in the next cell, and calls me over. He tell the guy to start over.
The guy says that he broke into a Catholic church. The church was over 150 years old, I think. Every ones parents, grand parents and great grand parents in the area were married there. So he broke in, and found a money box and cleaned it out, but that wasn't enough, so he went over and masturbated on the Virgin Mary statue. Then he lit the curtains on fire, and it accidently got out of control, and burned down the entire church.

I looked at him, and said "Man, you are crazy, and you are probably safer in here, then out there"!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: youngjoshua2020

The biggest one in my opinion... Why is everyone in prison innocent? Has to be a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't know.
I imagine much like the ones postulated here.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well we are all in a prison called planet earth.
And while doing my time here I have heard the following:
Can’t escape from the prison because of the dome and the fact that space is fake and this is all there is.
The earth is hollow.
The earth is flat.
Hillary cares about us.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: youngjoshua2020
I’m curious if you can help me with this ATS

I am curious tonight about people who go to jail or prison and what type of information they come across that is conspiracy. I also wonder if someone who is a repeat inmate and is continually exposed to being behind bars would they feel conspired against when not in the system assuming “they are out to ge get them by always watching. I know that when someone is free it is easy to come across conspiracy information but what is it like behind bars. Are there stories of certain conspiracies circulated more specifically with in the system where the information is more elaborate.

Just some questions.

I can tell you that in Aus, there is not much difference being in jail when it comes to conspiracies. We had tv, a library and other inmates that were ct's, some were crazier than some on here.

I don't like talking about my time, but I don't regret what I did to put me in there, and I would think most people would have done the same as what I did given the same situation.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Last night after smoking cannabis all day and watching horror movies this thought came to mind. It’s out there but was a thought.

I had come across the ball player death Kobe and some connections with corona virus, maybe a whim.

But my foster brother has died a few days before Kobe. He was in and out of jails and prisons for years. He died at 29.

It was overdose he had been dealing with drugs for years. After so many times of coming in and out he was ready for change but that he passes away.

For me that death really put me in a awe state and prepared me for this in some kind of way like I felt a Erie wave in the atmosphere. Then Kobe died and that tuck the world by storm.

So last night I started to think I wonder what my brother knew what had he learned all these years meeting people in jail and prison. My brother was very intelligent and never trusted the government. So with that mind set going into jail make me really wonder what he knew.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I would think that too. But you know how some people live close to a certain area that is a hot spot for some conspiracies so being a local more information is in circulation.

With that being said by being in prison especially serving a long sentence I’m curious if there are certain conspiracies circulated that are more exclusive to those locked up.

We always watch videos of professionals exposing the NWO but how often do we listen to prisoners. Again what do they know.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
never been incarcerated, but I do know of a conspiracy to keep the system full of prisoners. I was a CO at Oak Park prison in MN, and seeing it from the other side so to speak. The system is geared towards making sure once you are in the system you stay there.

new topics

top topics

join